English ver.~Final

I'm Abnormal Guy! [english/malay]

 

Since JR know about Ren's pregnancy, he's always staying at Ren's house with the reason that he want to take a good care of him. Ren was happy cause JR take his responsibility.

 

"Jongie, thanks for staying with me always! I really appreciate that." said Ren while he leaned on JR when they're watching television.

 

"There's no need for you to thank me. I did this because it's my responsible and i truly love you. Rennie ah, i'm sorry for hurting you all this time.  Exspecially when you almost miscarriage. I really didn't mean it."

 

"There's no need for you to be sorry, Jongie. It's my fault. If i'm telling you about this baby at the first place, you maybe wouldn't hurting me. I don't know what i'm thinking that time for not telling you about this? I'm stupid, am i?"

 

"No. Don't say like that. You're not stupid, just not intelligent enough." JR's joking as he's laugh.

 

"Are you laughing at me?" Ren's pinched JR's arm.

 

"Ouch! It's hurt, honey."

 

"Served your right." Ren's smiled.

 

"Hei, sweet couple! Don't want to eat dinner?" asked Minwoo as he's serve the food on the table. Ren's went to the dining table.

 

"What did you cook?"

 

"Just usual menu." said Ricky that helping Minwoo at the kitchen.

 

"Kimchi?" Ren's cupped his mouth. He suddenly feel nauseous.

 

"Are you okey? Feel nausea?" asked JR that approached Ren.

 

"Kimchi's smell, i can't..." Ren's hurried to the bathroom and start throwing up.

 

"What's wrong with him? Kimchi is his favourite food." said Ricky.

 

"Maybe his baby didn't like it." said Minwoo.

 

"It can be." JR's going to the bathroom.

 

"You okey?"

 

"I'm hungry, but i can't eat kimchi. It smells make me nauseous."

 

"So, what do you want to eat? Let me buy it for you."

 

"I want kimchi, but i can't hold the smell."

 

"Let me make white kimchi for you. It's less smelling."

 

"You know how to make it?"

 

"I know." JR's went to the kitchen and started to make a white kimchi for Ren.

 

Ren's waiting for him at the living room. Ricky and Minwoo eating dinner at the dining area but they can see each other.

 

"I never though that he's willingly to enter the kitchen just because of you. Last time, he likes to bullied you and now he's taking a good care of you. I'm jealous." said Minwoo.

 

"Minwoo's right. And if he knew about your pregnancy at the first place, he wouldn't bullying you." said Ricky.

 

Ren just smile to heard their words. And suddenly...

"Ah!" Ren's cried.

 

"Why, Rennie? Is the baby's wanna come out?" asked Ricky.

 

"Yah, what are you talking? Ren's only 8 months and half pregnant, still early. Nonsense." said Minwoo.

 

"I think the baby's hungry." said Ren as he's slowly going to the kitchen. "Jongie ah! Are you finish?" asked Ren.

 

"Almost. Why? Are you hungry?"

 

"I can hold the hunger, but seems baby can't wait. The baby starting to kicking me. Ah!" Ren's hold the pain.

 

"Ren, are you okey? You look pale and sweat a lot." JR's stop the cooking and wash his hand.

 

"Argh, Jongie! It's hurt!" cried Ren.

 

"Hurt? What hurt?" asked JR that started to panicked.

 

"What's wrong? Rennie..." asked Minwoo that enter the kitchen followed by Ricky.

 

"It's hurt! Arghhh!" Ren in so much pain until his legs feeling weak and before he fall, JR manage to hold him.

 

"Ren, what water that stream down your legs?" asked Ricky as he's pointed at Ren's legs.

 

"Water?" Ren looked down, and he looked at JR. "Jongie, my water just broke!"

 

"Omo! It's too early Rennie ah!" said Minwoo.

 

"What early? It's the right time. He's 9 months already." said JR as he's carrying Ren.

 

"He's 9 months?" Minwoo start calculate with his fingers.

 

"See! I told ya. The baby's coming out. You didn't know how to calculate. Your math fail." Ricky's make a fun with Minwoo, then he took the beg that contain Ren and the baby's stuff before he followed JR to the car.

 

"Yah! I know how to count, i just made a mistake in calculate!" cried Minwoo as he's running towards them after locking his home.

 

In the car, on the way to the hospital...

Ricky's sitting at back seat and take care of Ren. "Luckily i'm not following on Minwoo's count. If not, there's no time to packing Ren and and the baby's stuff." Ricky's make of fun on Minwoo's again.

 

"Shut your mouth, Ricky! Just take care of Ren!" Minwoo starting to angry with Ricky. "Argh!" Ren's groaned in pain.

 

"Rennie, hold on! We're arrived there soon!" said JR while he's driving. He's starting to sweat a lot.

 

As they arrived at the hospital, Ren was taking to the labour room immediately.

 

"You can be with him if you want." said the doctor.

 

"It's okey. I can wait here." said JR. Then the nurse came towards JR.

 

"He's calling for you! He want you to be with him." said the nurse before she leave.

 

"So, he need you. You don't have a choice." said the doctor with a smiled before he's enter the labour room.

 

'I can't see a blood, but Rennie need me. What now?' And as JR's thinking, he heard Ren's calling his name. 'Rennie! I have to be strong for him.' JR's take a deep breath before he's enter the room.

 

"Poor, JR! He's afraid of the blood, but he have too enter the room because of Ren."

 

"That's what we called a true love. He's tried to be strong just because of Ren." said Minwoo.

 

In the labour room...

"Jongie...nghhhhhhh!" Ren starting to pushed as hard as he can.

 

JR that standing beside his bed, clutching his hand. JR's tears stream down on his cheek as he saw Ren that groaned in pain. "You can do it, Rennie ah! I'm here with you!" JR's tried to calm Ren.

 

"Push again, Min Ki! Push!" said the doctor and Ren's pushed again.

 

"It's hurt, Jongie ah...ahhhhh!"

 

"I know it's hurt, but you have to be strong for our baby, eoh?" JR's whispers.

 

Ren looked at JR. 'Thanks for be here with me, though you're afraid of the blood. I love you, Jongie.' said Ren in his mind as he's pushing and pushing again and again.

 

After a few hours, Ren seems fatigue. And before he closed his eyes, JR's waking him up. "Ren, don't close your eyes! The baby's need you, i still need you! Please..." JR's begging.

 

Ren's tears stream down again. Then he's collect all his strength that still left and started to push again. "Nghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

 

Ren's pushing for the last time, and finally they heard a tiny voice that their waiting for. Ren's safely giving birth on his baby boy. Ren's smile as he's tears fall.

 

"Here's your baby boy." the nurse handed the baby that still covered with a blood to Ren and JR that standing there suddenly collapsed.

 

After a few hours, JR's awake. He's surprised to know that he's laying on the hospital bed.

 

"You're awake?" asked Ren that laying on the bed beside JR's bed. Ren's smiled at him.

 

"Rennie?" JR stood up from the bed and he's stepped closely to Ren. "Are you okey? Where's the baby?"

 

"I'm fine. The nurse take him to drink a milk. He'll be back soon." said Ren. "Are you okey? You look pale."

 

JR's seat beside Ren. "I'm sorry...i shouldn't be collapsed just now."

 

"It's okey. I'm not blaming on you, instead i should be thank to you cause you tried to overcome your weakness to stay with me. I'm touching with it." Ren kissed JR's cheek. "Thank you!"

 

JR's smiled shyly. He really feel ashamed because fainted just now. The doctor and the nurse must have laughing at him. Let it be. The most important thing is, Ren and the baby's was fine.

 

"So, did you have the name for the baby?" asked Ren.

 

"Name? Our baby is a boy or girl? I'm didn't know because, you know..."

 

"It's a boy."

 

"Boy? But the doctor said it's a girl when we scan."

 

"Scanner not always true. That's why some parents don't want to scan. They like to wait what baby would come out."

 

"Thanks, Rennie!" said JR and he's started to cry.

 

"Why are you crying, Jongie?" asked Ren.

 

"You're risking your life to giving birth for our baby. I'm sorry for hurting you like that. If i'm not on you at my birthday..."

 

Ren's cupped JR's mouth with his hand. "Don't say about that again, please...i have forgot about that. And i would assumed this baby as our prove of love and not from the mistake like that. Please forget about it, wouldn't you?" Ren's begging with a tears. His heart's hurt everytime he remember the thing that happen without his willingness. But for the sake of his baby now, he will tried to forget about it.

 

JR put Ren's hand down. "Yes, this baby is our prove of love. I wouldn't mention about that incident again. Promise!" JR's kissing Ren's lips. "I love you!"

 

"I love you too!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Finish! Finally finished english version, so hope you guys love it... Sorry for taking a looong time to finished it... *bowed* sorryyyyyyyy.........