English ver.~pt 15

I'm Abnormal Guy! [english/malay]

 

Still at Chinese Restaurant...

"Ren, are you okey?" asked Minhyun as he's waving his hand infront Ren's face. Ren's regain his concious.

 

"Uh? I'm fine. Just..." Ren's continued eating. "Mmm, this dishes is so good until my minds fly away!" said Ren. "Are you not eating this? You'll regret it." said Ren as he's showing the food infront of Minhyun's face. Then, Minhyun's take Ren's hand and he's eating the food. It's like Ren's himself give him the food. Ren's startled.

 

'Omo! My heart's beating so fast again! Maybe because of his touched. Ah! What's wrong with me?!!' Ren's pulling his hand from Minhyun.

 

"Don't do that again."

 

"Do what?" asked Minhyun that didn't understand Ren's words.

 

"Don't touch me."

 

"Huh?"

 

And that time, JR's appear with Baekho. JR asked Baekho to accompany him to loafing at the restaurant. It's JR habit loafing at the restaurant to released tension. But today seems JR's tensions didn't go away and it's rising as he saw Minhyun and Ren's getting so friendly.

 

"Are you angry at me?" Minhyun asking as he's looking at Ren. Ren's lowered his head. He didn't know why he's embrassing with Minhyun's look. "Aigoo, you're look cute like this." Minhyun's pinched Ren's cheek.

 

"Yah! It's hurt, okey!" Ren's pretend to be angry. He's slowly rubbed his cheek. Minhyun's smiled. But his smile not for long when he saw JR approaching them. "JR?" Minhyun's stood up from his chair.

 

"What's wrong?" asked Ren as he still didn't realize about JR because JR came from his back.

 

"Oo, this is what you working for! I'm break up with Ren just a few days and you have start a step to tackle him? Or you guys have been together before we broke up, huh?!" JR's yelled.

 

Ren's stood up from his chair and facing JR. "JR...what are doing here?" asked Ren that tried to change a topic.

 

"I'm here to see such a gross couple like you guys! We're just broke up, and you have finding a guy to replace me? You're cheap!"

 

Ren's spontanious slapped JR after he heard JR's words. "How could you calling me a cheap." Ren's looked at JR with a tears.

 

JR wanna slapped Ren, but Baekho stopped him. "JR, don't! You can't hurt him. You'll be regret it." said Baekho.

 

"I'm not regret it! For what? A person like him must be teached! I'm giving him all my love since we're couple, and i make everything for he's happiness. But he..." JR's stopped his words as his tears starting to fall. He's so hurting cause the person that he loved just 'throw' him away like that.

 

Ren's touching to see JR like that. He knew JR's frustrated, but what can he do? JR's so egois until he didn't wanna heard or trust Ren's explaination and he just believe what he saw.

 

"It's not like that, JR. We're just friend. Minhyun and i just a friend. Trust me!" Ren's begging as he's holding JR's hand, but JR refused it until Ren's almost fell.

 

"Enough with you guys acting! I'm sick of it!" said JR. Then he looked at Ren angrily. "From now on, you Choi Min Ki, never exist in my life. And i'll pretend that we never met. All our moments together never happen. I erased you from my life now!" said JR.

 

Ren's startled. He's starting to cry. "Jongie, please don't do this! I need you right now." Ren's begging as his kneeling infront of JR. And slowly he's holding JR's leg. "Jongie, i love you! Please... please don't leave me...i'm begging you."

 

Baekho and Minhyun sympathyze to Ren while they looking at that situation. They wanna tell JR about Ren's pregnancy but they have promised to Ren to let Ren himself tell JR about that. Promised is a promised.

 

"Enough!" said JR angrily as he's kicking Ren away to let his leg go.

 

Baekho and Minhyun hurried closely to Ren because they afraid something bad would happen to Ren and the baby. JR that looked at their react, starting to think negatively. He's smirked.

 

"Nice! You got both of my friends. What spelled that you used to make them care about you, huh?" said JR. He ignore Ren that in pain.

 

"JR, enough already!" Baekho yelled as he's punched JR's face. "Before you say something bad about him again, would you just look at his condition first. He's in pain!"

 

"Ren, are you okey?! Is it really hurt?" asked Minhyun panickely.

 

"I'm-f-fine...argh!" Ren's bited his lips to hold the pain while he's holding his belly. "Do-don't blame on J-JR...he didn't know about this." Ren didn't want JR to be blame if something bad happen to him or his baby because it's all his fault that he didn't tell JR the truth about this baby. And if JR know about his pregnancy, but he still wanna hurt Ren, so that's truly his fault.