English ver.~pt 9

I'm Abnormal Guy! [english/malay]

 

It's been 4 months since JR and Ren's being together. And since that, JR didn't understand about Ren's behaviour. He's sensitive, so childish, and easily pouted if his desired not fulfilled by JR.

 

"Jongie, let's go to Special Mall with a bus. I'm bored riding your car always. Not challenging." said Ren.

 

"What for? We can go with my car. After all, my driver can take us to there. If we take a bus, there's a lot people and as i know, you hate to be crowded." refused JR, and Ren's pouted.

 

"I wanna go to Special Mall by a bus! I don't want to ride on your car. If you don't want, fine! I can go by myself." said Ren as he walked towards the bus stop.

 

JR know Ren's was serious by his decision. So, JR that worried about him have to followed him. He approached Ren at the bus stop.

 

"I knew you would come with me. You love me." Ren's giggle.

 

"I just afraid that you would fainted all of sudden like a last time. Fainted at school, not a big deal but fainted in a bus, it's a big deal. You will give a hard time to all people in the bus. Poor them. So, i'm their saviour." said JR's as a joke.

 

"Yeah right..." Ren's admit about that. Last day, Ren's pass out in school toilet after vomit. Luckily, at that time, JR was there. JR take Ren to rest at the rest room. (P/S: Ren's awake before the doctor can check of him. So, his pregnancy still a secret...)  

 

***

 

In the bus, it was full by a passengers. So crowded until there's no place to sit, so JR and Ren had to stand. Suddenly the bus stopped shockly until Ren's almost fell, but JR manage to catch his waist from behind. Ren's was dumpfounded when JR accidently touch his belly.

 

'Oh no! He touch my bump! Did he noticed it?' Ren's and JR looked at each other.

 

"Rennie, your tummy..." said JR as he noticed a little bump at Ren's tummy. Ren pushed his hand away, then he went out of the bus as they reach at their destination. "Rennie ah!" cried JR as he's trying to chased Ren. "Ren, wait!" JR's grabbed Ren's hand, and Ren pushed it slightly.

 

Ren's walking fast until JR was left behind. JR chasing him to coaxed Ren as he know Ren was so sensitive to talk about his weight. But he didn't mean to say that Ren's was getting chubby. JR manage to catch Ren and he's holding him so tied as he can't running away. So now, their face to face.

 

"Listen Rennie ah...i'm sorry! I didn't mean to admonished you just now. Please don't get mad, eoh?" said JR, but Ren didn't say anything. He cupped his mouth and tried to get away.

 

"Rennie ah, say something. Please forgive me..." JR's begging, but Ren's still cupped his mouth. He's ignored JR, and that's make JR angry. JR put down Ren's hand and something's bad happen.

 

"Mianei, Jongie ah..." said Ren. He didn't mean to vomit at JR.

 

"What's this Rennie ah?" asked JR.

 

"Mianei...i can't hold myself. Since in the bus i feel nausea, and that's why i rushed out the bus. I'm going to toilet exactly." Ren's explain as he's feeling guilty.

 

Ren's accompany JR to the public toilet...

 

"Mianei..." said Ren while he looked at JR that tried to dry his clothed after washed it.

 

"It's okey, Rennie. It's my fault cause stopped you for vomit at the right place." said JR as he didn't want Ren to feel guilty. Ren's smiled before he feel nausea again. He rushed to the toilet bowl and started vomit again.

 

"Rennie, are you okey? Why are you always vomit like this? Did you sick or something? Tell me. Don't make me worried." JR's think negatively. He started to think about the disease that had a sign like this.

 

"I'm fine, really..." said Ren.

 

"Okey, i'm believing you. But if i know that you're hiding something from me, i'll leave you immediately. Arasseo?" said JR as a joke but Ren's take it seriously.

 

"Jongie ah..." Ren's looked at JR with a tears. "You've promised me that you wouldn't leave me no matter what happen. Please don't broke the promise, Jongie ah. I need you...please..." Ren's started to cry hardly and JR's panicked. He didn't know that Ren was so sensitive until his joke, Ren's though it's true. JR's pulled Ren onto his embrace and he coaxed him.

 

"Shh...Rennie ah, don't cry. I'm just joking. Of course i wouldn't broke that promise. I wouldn't leave you. Trust me, eoh?"

 

"Re...really?" asked Ren as he tried to stop from crying. JR release the hug and he looked at Ren.

 

"Yeah, i won't leave you." JR's wiped Ren's tears before he kissed his forehead. "We're couple since 4 months ago. So, don't you know me? I love to teased you."

 

"Yeah, i know but...i'm so sensitive this day, so please don't do that again. I can't control myself." explained Ren. JR looked at him strangely. And he just nodded to cheering Ren.