English ver.~pt 8

I'm Abnormal Guy! [english/malay]

 

Ren and JR was talking in the moving car when Ren suddenly saw ice cream cafe. He really wanna eat that ice cream.

 

"Ice cream!" Ren's shouted.

 

"You wanna eat ice cream?" asked JR.

 

"Yes!" Ren's said excitedly, but then he lowered his head. He's still remember that JR's make a fun of him just now. JR understood, and he tried to cheer Ren up.

 

"Don't worry. I wouldn't do that again. After all, i'm not make a fun towards the person that i like." said JR sincerely as he's holding Ren's hand. He looked at Ren. Ren smiled at him. "So, do you still love me after what i've done to you all this time? I'm sorry for hurting you. And forgive me because i misunderstand about you."

 

"I do. And i will always love you no matter what happen." Ren's replay sincerely. And JR's hugging him.

 

"Thank you!" said JR happily.

 

'Jongie ah...you're my baby's daddy, so it's impossible for me to hate you. I want my child have both parents like the other family. I don't want my baby to be like me...an orphanage...' Ren's thought and suddenly he's crying.

 

JR's that heard Ren's crying, release the hug. He's panicked as he saw Ren's starting to sobbing. "Why? What's wrong?!" asked JR while he wiped Ren's tears. "What's wrong?" asked him again.

 

"JR, promise me that wouldn't leave me no matter what happen. I need you at this time. I'm not strong enough to going through all this by myself. I can't..." said Ren. He afraid that JR would leave him after he knew about Ren's pregnancy. JR looked at him strangely.

 

"What do you mean, you need me at this time? What time?" asked JR.

 

'Should i tell him about this? No! It's too earlier. We just begin to be nice each other. What if he hated me forever after he knew about this? I have to make sure that our relationship strong enough before i tell him about this. Yes, i have to...' Ren's thought while he looked at JR.

 

"Rennie ah! Answered me!" said JR when Ren didn't answer his question just now.

 

"Nothing. Just...promise me, wouldn't you?" asked Ren.

 

"Yes! I'll stay with you no matter what happen." JR replay with a smile.

 

"Gomawo! I love you, Jongie!" said Ren as he's hugged JR.

 

"I love you too, Rennie!" JR replay while he returned the hug.