English ver.~pt 16

I'm Abnormal Guy! [english/malay]

"Hyun, help me..." said Ren as he's hold the pain.

 

"Come i'll take you to the hospital." Minhyun tried to carrying Ren when JR suddenly pushed him away. "Yah, what are you trying to do?! Ren's in pain! We should take him to the hospital!" Minhyun's yelled at JR as he thought JR tried to stopped him from helping Ren.

 

"Let me take him to the hospital! I'm the one that hurting him, so i should take a responsible." said JR.

 

Ren's startled with JR's words. He looked at Minhyun and slowly shaked his head as the sign, 'Minhyun, don't let him take me to the hospital! I don't want him to know about this.'

 


 

"It's okey, Ren. He should know about this. Then he'll stop bullying you." Minhyun's whispers to Ren's ears. Ren that still in pain can't do anything when JR's starting to carrying him along. JR took Ren into his car, followed by Minhyun and Baekho.

 

"I'll stay with Ren at the back seat." said Minhyun as he's taking Ren to his lap.

 

Baekho seat beside JR that starting to drive the car and drove to the hospital.

 

"Hyun, my baby..." Ren's whispers to Minhyun.

 

"Your baby's gonna be okey. Don't worry." Minhyun slowly rubbed Ren's head to calm him.

 

JR that give all his concentration at driving, didn't heard their conversation. As they arrived at the hospital, Ren was brought to the emergency room immediately. The three of them just wait at the waiting area.

 

After a few minutes, the doctor stepped outside the room and the three of them approached him.

 

"Is he's okey? What's wrong with him exactly?" asked JR.

 

"He's fine. I just give him a medicine and he's sleeping right now. You can take him home." explained the doctor and JR enter the room to see Ren.

 

"How's the baby, doctor?" asked Minhyun when JR's not there. They tell the doctor to keep a secret about Ren's condition from JR until Ren himself tell JR.

 

"The baby's fine. He's a guy so the percentage he's miscarriage is low. But if it's happening again with the stronger impact, it can't be safe also. So, take care of him." the doctor leave after he's finish his words.

 

"Thank god." Minhyun's feel relieve.

 

"What's wrong with you? You're worried about the baby like the baby is your's. Don't you forget that the baby is JR's child." said Baekho.

 

"I know the limits. Don't remind me." Minhyun's replay.

 

JR's stepped outside the room with he's carrying Ren. And they leave the hospital.

 

The next day...

It school's holiday in weekend. Ren's finally awake and he's surprised to know that he's in his bedroom now. He's wondering about yesterday incident.

 

"You're awake?" asked Minwoo as he's enter the room with a breakfast. He served the food on the table.

 

"Woo, what happen last night? As i remember, i and Minhyun's eating at Chinese Restaurant. Then, JR suddenly came and we're arguing. Then...i forgot."

 

"I also didn't know what happen last night. Yesterday, JR, Minhyun and Baekho send you home. They said that you're in pain then they took you to the hospital..."

 

"Omo!" Ren's remember now. "JR's kicking me away, then they took me to the hospital. Then...Woo, did JR said anything about my pregnancy? Did he knew that i'm carrying his child now? I'm dead!" Ren's feeling anxiously as he's thinking about JR's respond if he knew about this.

 

"You what?!" asked JR that stand not far from them. JR's sleep at their house to take care of Ren and this morning he wanna see Ren to know his condition when he unpurposely heard their conversation.

 

"J-JR? W-what are you doing here?" Ren's stood up from his bed.

 

"What did you just say now? Pregnant? What do you mean, Ren?" asked JR as he's stepped closely towards Ren.

 

"P-Pregnant? What are you talking about? I'm a guy. No joking, okey." Ren tried to change the topic.

 

Then JR slowly touched Ren's tummy and he feel something there. Ren slightly pushed his hand away. "Yah! What are you doing?!" Ren's said angrily.

 

"Is that a baby bump? I feel something at your tummy."

 

"Nonsense! It's not funny okey. A guy, pregnant? Are you nuts?" Ren tried to change a topic again and this make Minwoo throw a glared at him. "What?" asked Ren that realize about Minwoo stared.

 

Minwoo stepped closely to Ren and whispering, "Would you just stop that? He knew it, so just admit it. Besides, he seems like his happy with this news."

 

"He's happy?" Ren looked at JR that waiting for his explaination.

 

"Is there something that i need to know?" asked JR.

 

"Urm, well..." Ren's still scared to tell JR.

 

"Just tell me wouldn't you?!" JR's yelled harshly until Ren's startled and he's admitted that his pregnant. "What? Seriously?"

 

"Uhuh...i'm carrying your child."

 

"It's mine? Really?" asked JR that seems doubted about that, Ren's widened his eyes as he heard JR's question.

 

"What do you mean by that? If this is not you're baby then who?" Ren's rising his voice.

 

"Maybe it's Minhyun's baby? You guys always been together after we broke up." Ren's slapped JR. He's so frustrated as JR's though he's cheating with Minhyun.

 

"I'm 4 months and half pregnant and we broke up a week. Do you think it's possible?"

 

"Wait. 4 months? It's mean..."

 

"Yeah, it's happening that night. You me at your birthday party. Remember? Now, don't you dare to say that it's not your baby."

 

"And you almost killed your own child while you're kicking Ren yesterday." said Minhyun as he's entered the room and heard their talking about. JR finally realize his fault then he's apologizes to Ren.