English ver.~pt 13

I'm Abnormal Guy! [english/malay]

 

Ren was waiting for a bus at the bus stop alone.  Minwoo and Ricky can't accompany him because they have some works to do. Minhyun that coincidence passed through that area, stopped his car there.

 

"Ren, where are you going?" asked Minhyun as he's approached Ren.

 

"Minhyun? What are you doing here?" Ren's asked shockedly to see Minhyun. "I'm waiting for the bus. I'm going to the hospital for my monthly check-up. It's for my...you know..."

 

"I know. Come i'll take you there. It's dangerous for you to take a bus in your condition right now, because the other passengers didn't know about you're pregnancy. Yeah?" Minhyun's said politely as he's opened the car door for Ren.

 

"Oh, it's okey! I'm used to it. After all, since 3 months ago i'm taking a bus to go there too. And i'm still okey, right?"

 

"You're okey because you have been accompany by your friends, but now you're alone. It's not safe. Come i'll send you there. Please...i'm sincerely." Ren's sighed, then he's smiled because Minhyun really wanna help him.

 

"Okey...thank you!" said Ren before he's enter the car.

 

"You're welcome!" said Minhyun happily cause Ren's accept his temptation.

 

At the hospital...

"So, you're the other father? Good! I wanna see you for a long time ago. And for your information, it's good if you keep accompany him for the check-up routine. It can prove your relationship with the baby. You guys must be touching after saw the baby's image." said the doctor without giving a chance to Ren speak.

 

"He's not..."

 

"Yes, i'm the other father and i'm glad to see my baby image." Minhyun's cut Ren's word. Ren's look at him strangely.

 

"Hyun, you...argh!" Ren's shouted as he's feeling the pain inside his tummy. He's holding his tummy. "Doctor, i feel something inside my tummy. Is it normal?" asked Ren while he's lifting up his shirt to showed his tummy.

 

"It's normal. It's the sign that you're baby's making his/her first move. Maybe because of his/her father is here." explained the doctor and he's started to put the green gel cream onto Ren's tummy.

 

Ren was blushed with the doctor's words. It's not true. Minhyun's not the other father, it's JR. And he's more blush when a person (Minhyun) that doesn't have the right, to look at his stomach.

 

"There! Did you see, you guys baby?" the doctor pointed at the monitor that showed the baby's image inside Ren's stomach. Ren's tears falling down as he's touching to see that image.

 

"My baby's fine, and it looks getting bigger since the first time i scan it. My baby..."

 

"Is this the baby?" asked Minhyun as he's disbelief about what he's just saw. It's like a dream. This is the first time he's seeing with his own eyes about the baby image that growing inside a human being. It's a miracle. Then, Minhyun look at Ren.

 

"JR should see this. I think, he will accept both of you, Ren. He's must be touching when he see this. You should tell him, Ren."

 

"Do you think so? But what if..."

 

"If he doesn't want both of you, i'm here. I'm willingly to take care of you and your baby, Ren." "

 

What?! Why?"

 

"Because i love you, Ren! I really do!"

 

"Are out of your mind?!"

 

The doctor that seeing all those scene, starting to speak. "Okey, everything's fine! The baby and mommy both healthy. So, for the next routine, you should come with this baby's father, okey?"

 

"Thank you, doctor! But i'm fine without the other father." said Ren before he's leaving.

 

"You should talk to him. His condition not so good. He lost appetite and that's not good for the baby and himself. He looks stress also, maybe because that guy didn't accept his pregnancy. So, take care of him." said the doctor. Minhyun's nodded. "And this, the ultrasound pictures. He must be happy to see this.

 

" Minhyun's take the photo. "I will! Thank you, again!" said Minhyun politely before he's chasing Ren.