English ver.~pt 10

I'm Abnormal Guy! [english/malay]

 

"Did you tell him about your pregnancy?" asked Minwoo. Ren's shaked his head.

 

"Why? He deserve to know. After all, you can't hide this for a long time you know? Soon he would found out." Minhyun pointed at Ren's tummy as the baby bump would be visible soon.

 

Ren's sighed. He knew that he can't hide this anymore, but he himself didn't know how to tell JR about this. He afraid that JR wouldn't accept this baby and run away from his responsible.

 

"We're here. You don't need to worried. If he didn't want to take a responsible, we wouldn't let him go easily to." said Baekho as he showed his fists.

 

"That's right. He make you into this condition, so he should take a responsible for that. Please Ren...just tell him about this." said Ricky.

 

"You guys right. I'll tell him, but not now. I'm not ready yet. I'm not ready to see how he would react when he knew about this." said Ren. "So, i'm asking you guys to keep a secret about this from him. Let me tell him by myself. Okey?"

 

"Okey. We'll let you tell him by yourself." said all of them as they respect Ren's desicion.

 

The next day, at the school field...

For the sport day, their school had a marathon...

 

Ren's nervous. He didn't know what reason should he told his sport teacher. He can't play in this condition.

 

"Rennie, if you're tired during marathon, i can accompany you to walk. I don't mind if i'm lose in this marathon as long as i can enter this competition with you." said JR. He really love this marathon. It's one of his favourite sport.

 

'He would be glad if i'm enter this marathon. And i'm happy to see him happy, but i can't. Eotteokhae?' Ren's looked at JR. He seems so excited to start this marathon. JR's warmed up.

 

"Ren, you don't have to joined this marathon. Just tell the teacher that you got a bellyache." said Baekho.

 

"Or, you can say that you've asthma. I confirm the teacher would give you excuses in all sport." Minhyun suggest.

 

"Yeah, Ren. Come i'll accompany you to see the teacher in case he didn't accept your reason. I'll support you." said Minwoo.

 

"I want to go with you too. With my aegyo, i think the teacher would accept your reason no matter it's logic or not. Hehehe..." Ricky's joke with his aegyo.

 

"What's wrong with you guys? Marathon is one of his favourite sport. Why would he have to give an excuses?" asked JR that didn't know anything.

 

"Ren's not feeling well. He can't joined any of sport until a few months later." explain Minwoo.

 

"Not feeling well?" JR's looked at Ren.

 

"What sickness? Why don't you tell me?" asked JR with a worried face.

 

"This is why i didn't tell you. See your worried face? Don't be so worried. I'm just feeling dizzy. Nothing serious." said Ren.

 

"Are you got a fever?" JR's touching Ren's forehead. "It's warm. Oh, you must be worried that i would defeat you like the past years, right?" JR's guessing. "Don't worry. We used to be an enemy, so that's why i wanted to defeat you. But now, you're my lover so i'll let you win this time."

 

"No, it's not that. It's..." Ren's silent. He's not ready to tell JR about this yet. "I'm just not feeling well. You wanna see me collapsed if i'm joined this marathon?"

 

"Okey, okey. I'm not forcing you. You should rest. I'll asking the teacher's permission to excuse you from this marathon." said JR. "Gomawo, Jongie!" said Ren as he's kissing JR's cheek.