English ver.~pt 12

I'm Abnormal Guy! [english/malay]

 

"Ren, you must eat. Think about the baby, eoh?" Minwoo tried to coaxed Ren while he's served the lunch on the dining table.

 

"You're not eating this morning until now. You can be sick if you stay like this. Come eat some..." Ricky's grab Ren's hand and took him to the dining table.

 

It's been a few days since JR and Ren's arguing. And since that day, they're not contact each other. Ren was so frustrated until he lost the appetite.

 

"I don't wanna eat. Just let me die. After all, Jongie's hate me. For what reason i have to stay alive?" Ren's said weakly. Minwoo and Ricky's startled with Ren's words. They're looked each other and start to coaxed Ren.

 

"Don't say like that. Jongie's hate you, but we're still your friend. We love's you, Rennie ah." said Minwoo.

 

"You're asking for what reason you should stay alive? Are you forgot about the baby inside you? The baby's need you, Ren. The baby need you to 'enter' this world. Forget about JR. Think about your baby's. He/She's not guilty. Don't you ever abuse him/her." adviced Ricky.

 

Ren's tears starting to flow...Ricky's right. He's make a choice to keep this baby and so, he can't abuse him/her. Ren's slowly touched his belly and rubbed it. "Baby ah mianei...omma overthinking until omma forgot about you. But don't worry baby ah, omma will take a good care of you." Ren said softly before he looked at them both. "You guys sit down too. If you guys don't wanna eat with me, i wouldn't eat it either." Ren's stood up from his chair and pretend to leave. Then both of them make Ren sit down, and they're eating together.

 

At JR's house...

"What are you doing here?" asked JR to Minhyun.

 

"I want you to apologizes to Ren." Minhyun answered.

 

"For what? I didn't do anything wrong to him instead he's cheating on me. So, he should asked a forgiveness from me." said JR, arrogant.

 

"He's doing nothing wrong. You just misunderstanding. We don't have any relationship. Trust me." Minhyun's explained.

 

"If you came here to be by his side, no need. I'm tired with people like him. So cheap." Minhyun's was startled with JR's words.

 

"He's finding my friends after he's satisfied 'playing' with me. Then after that, with whom he want to 'selled' himself." Minhyun's grabbed his fists when he heard JR's words. He's trying to calm.

 

"I wonder how many guy that having a with him?" JR's grinned.

 

"Enough!!" Minhyun's yelled before he punched JR's face. "He's not that cheap! It's only you that ever to touch him. And it's only you that he's in love now. You should be greatfull as you have someone that loving you like he did. Are you forgot about what you have done to him before? And did you forgot how he accept your apologizes and give you a chance to fixed it up?" Minhyun's sighed.

 

"Ren's forgiving you because he's truly in love with you. He love's you with his all heart. If you messed up with other people, i don't think you would be forgiving...JR, you should beg for his forgiveness before it's to late. He himself also need you now. He really needs you." said Minhyun before he leaves.