English ver.~pt 3

I'm Abnormal Guy! [english/malay]

 

Ren's widened his eyes when he looked at the pregnancy test stick. He's scared and anxious. "Eotteokhae? It's positive and that's mean...Noo! I'm not ready yet! What should i do?" Ren's sat down and leaned his back on the toilet wall, and started to cry hardly.

 

'JR, what did i do wrong to you until you give this kind of punishment to me? Why don't you just tell me, why are you acting like this?'

 

"Ren, are you okey? What took you so long in there? Ren!" cried Minwoo as he knocked the door from the outside. He's anxious about Ren's condition, cause his seems sick or something. Ren's vomit severaly and sometimes he's almost fainted.

 

"Rennie ah! Open this door!" cried Ricky also, when there's no answered from Ren. Then both of them decide to open that door with a duplicated key.

 

And after the door open, they was surprised to see Ren already passed out. They took Ren out of the toilet and lay him down on the bed.

 

"Are you okey?" asked Minwoo when Ren's awake.

 

Ren not answering, but he's on fetus position started to cry. He doesn't know what he should do now. Minwoo and Ricky that know nothing, trying to comfort him.

 

"Did JR do something to you on his birthday party last week?" asked Minwoo that trying to make sure the reason behind Ren's weird act after he's back from JR's birthday party last week.

 

Ren can't hold his tears anymore as he heard that question. He burst into tears. And that make Minwoo sure that JR must did something to Ren.

 

"What did he do to you? Tell me!" asked Minwoo angrily. He swear that JR must pay for what he had done to Ren.

 

"What he did to you? Please tell us. If not, how can we helped you?" Ricky's asking too.

 

Ren looked at them and he's hugged Ricky. "Help me, please! I don't know  what to do about this. I'm not ready yet!" Ren's said while he's crying. He really scared, but they didn't know what makes him like that. He's tremble, and his face look pale.

 

"If you didn't tell us what is this about, how can we help you? Please calm down, Rennie ah..." Ricky coaxed and Ren release the hug, lowered his head while he wiped his tears.

 

"You guys know that i'm abnormal guy, right?" Ren's started to speak and they both nodded.

 

They're Ren's childhood friend, and they know about Ren's condition. And that's why they didn't share a room with Ren. They didn't want something bad to happen.

 

"So, you mean you're...pregnant?" Ricky and Minwoo started to anxious. If this really happen, what are they going to do? They're still a student and they know nothing about pregnancy. And then, Ren slowly nodded.

 

"What happen? Who's the other father?" asked Ricky.

 

"JR did this to you?" Minwoo guessing and Ren's slowly nodded. So, it's true that JR did something to Ren until he's acting weird when he's came back from the party.

 

'That's why Ren's crying the whole night after came back from JR's house.' Minwoo clenched his fists.

 

"So, do you want to keep this baby or what?" asked Minwoo, while Ricky just stare at Ren.

 

"I..." Ren's confuse.

 

"It happen's last week, so you're only one week pregnant and...i'm just say...don't be mad. It's not too late for abortion." Ricky's give his opinion, but he's not to serious cause the decision is in Ren's.

 

"No! I can't! I'm...confuse..." Ren clutching his tummy.

 

'There's a life inside me. I can't kill it. He deserve to live in this world, and i don't have the right to kill it. My baby...' Ren's tears suddenly stream down on his cheek. Though it's too early, but Ren can feel something about this. Something that called 'mother instinct'? He can't get abortion, but he still not ready yet. Ren was torn apart.

 

Minwoo understand Ren's react, so he make a conclusion. "So, i guess you want to keep this baby, right?"

 

"Can i?" asked Ren. He didn't want to bother his friends with his decision.

 

"Of course you can! We're your best friend, so this is what best friend should do. We always be on your side. Don't forget about that. Arasseo?" Minwoo smiled to comfort Ren.

 

"Yeah! We're always by your side. And we're going throught this together, okey?" said Ricky cheerful.

 

"Thanks guys! You guys are truthly friend!" Ren's touching as he hugged both of them.