English version~pt 1

I'm Abnormal Guy! [english/malay]

 

"Wow, JR! You got another love letter and chocolate again? I'm jealous on you cause you have a secret admired." said Minhyun.

 

"So, did you know who send you this things? A girl or...a guy student?" asked Baekho.

 

"Don't know." JR started to read that letter with a smiled. "It must be from a girl student. A guy didn't not know how to wrote this kind of letter." JR just guessing.

 

"But there's a guy like that in our class. Are you forgot about Ren? He's better than a girl when it comes to love letter like that." Minhyun said while he looked at Ren, who is reading a book silently. JR and Baekho, also looked at him.

 

At lunch time, when nobody's there, JR take this opportunity to see Ren's handwriting. He took Ren's book and compare it to the handwriting in the letter. And he shocked when he knew that the handwriting was wrote by the same person.

 

"Ren is my secret admired?" JR grinned. Actually, he loved Ren for a long time ago, but he afraid of rejected, so he decide to keep it a secret. But now, after he knew that Ren also love him, he decide to make a confession towards Ren after school today. JR wrote a note, then he put it inside Ren's table.

 

Ren that cleaning his table, found that note.

 

'See me at the school field, after school today. I'll be waiting for you. You should come! Arasseo?-From: JR'

 

Ren's smiling while he read that note.

 

After he packed all his school stuff, he rushing to the field. Ren arrived at the field, but there's no sign of JR. He sighed.

 

"Where's JR?" Ren's mumble himself without knowing that someone approach him behind his back. That person covered Ren's eyes with his hand and leading Ren facing him.

 

"JR, you're late! I'm going to punish..." and before Ren manage to finished his word, that person kissed his lips. Ren just let that person kissing him as he though that person is JR. And after that person removed his hand from Ren's eyes, Ren's shocked to see that person is not JR. He pushed that person away and slapped him.

 

"Baekho! What are you trying to do, huh?!" asked Ren angrily.

 

"I love you, Rennie ah. Just forget about JR, he doesn't love you." Baekho's holding Ren's hand. Ren slightly pushed Baekho's hand.

 

"Don't touch me! I don't love you. Though JR doesn't love me, but i will love him and my love only for him. Arasseo?!" said Ren, and before he manage to stepped away, Baekho pulled him and kissing him again.

 

JR that just arrived there, was dumbfounded to see that scene. And without wasting a time, he's leaving with anger. 'You'll pay for this, Ren! I'll hate you from now on!'

 

And starting that day, JR always bullying Ren. Everyday, everytime, he always find Ren's fault just to scolded him.