English ver.~pt 4

I'm Abnormal Guy! [english/malay]

 

That morning, Ren started to worried. Today they will start the school session after one week holiday. He's anxious cause he has to face with JR (the appa for his baby). They're classmates so Ren can't prevent from seeing him. So if he like it or not, he's going to face it.

 

"Guys, i'm scared." said Ren while they're on the way walked to school. Minwoo and Ricky looking at him.

 

"What do you afraid of? There's no a ghost at school, you know?" Ricky's trying to joke when he looked at Ren's anxious face. But Ren still serious.

 

"What's wrong? What do you afraid of?" asked Minwoo.

 

"Well, you know...JR?" Both of them slowly nodded as they understand what Ren trying to say. Ren should've scared of that bullied. JR always bullying Ren physically and worse. Sometimes, he like kicking Ren or beat him without any reason. (but you guys know the reason behind JR's act towards Ren, right?) But in Ren's condition right now, they afraid that JR would harm his own child without knowing the fact...(or he might killed his own child?)

 

"So, you should tell him about this. He probably stop bullying you." said Minwoo.

 

"Are you nuts? It's easy to say if we're lover, but we're not. His the bully and i'm his victim. Do you think he can accept this news? After all, i'm a guy and a guy can't be pregnant. You think, what would he thinking about me?" Ren's explaining.

 

"I don't think he believe in you. He must be thought that you're the weirdest person. And maybe this time, he will hurting you much worsed then before." said Ricky without he realize that Ren's feel scared with his words.

 

"No!" cried Ren as he stopped from walking. "I can't let him do that..." Ren's hugged his tummy and his tears started to fall. He looked at them, and they looked at him also. "I can't let him harm my baby...i'm not going to school anymore. I'll stay at home." Ren's said before he take a step to going home.

 

Minwoo nudged Ricky's arm. "It's all your fault. Can you think before you open your mouth?" Minwoo's admonish Ricky.

 

"I'm sorry, i didn't mean it. Why are Ren so emosional and sensitive like that?" said Ricky.

 

"A pregnant person just like that. So next time, you should think before say a word." Minwoo's advice Ricky before he's going to catch up with Ren. And Ricky's followed him.

 

"Ren, wait!" cried Minwoo as Ren walking so fast until they left behind.

 

"Yah, Choi Min Ki!" Minwoo's yelled as he's annoyed with Ren that ignore him.

 

Ren just ignored Minwoo. He determined for not going to school cause he feeling safe at home. As long as he didn't see JR, his baby would be safe. And for now he just thought about that. Minwoo and Ricky stop chasing him. They understand about Ren's thought. So, both of them keep on walking to their school.


 


 

thanks for liking my english version...