English ver.~pt 2

I'm Abnormal Guy! [english/malay]

 

That night, all student was invited to JR's birthday party that located at his villa, including Ren. Actually, Ren resist to go there cause he afraid that JR would hurt him again. But after threaten by JR, he finally going to that party. He was accompanied by his best friend, Ricky and Minwoo.

 

"You came after i threaten to forced you to eat an ice cream? I just say that i'm gonna force him to eat ice cream, and there he came. He's so afraid to eat ice cream that he willingly to be hurting by me than eat the ice cream. How coward is he?" said JR loudly to make all the guests hear it and laughing at Ren.

 

"Ren, let's go home! We're pity to see you like this." said Ricky while he approach Ren that hidding at the balcony. Ricky's holding Ren's hand to comfort him. Ren's seems trauma. Of course he's trauma. Who can stand to being bullied for 24 hours a day? Ren didn't know what he's doing wrong until JR treating him so badly.

 

"There you guys! Come, let's go home! This party ! I hate to see my friends being bullied like this." said Minwoo. And before the three of them manage to walked towards the door, JR and his friend stopped them.

 

"Where are you going? The party's not over yet..." said JR that looked drunk. "You guys wanna go home, just go home! Don't take my 'things'..." continued JR and Ren's was dumbfounded.

 

'Things? What did he mean that i'm his 'things'?' Ren's started to scared. He just looked at his friends that send out from the house.

 

And after that, JR dragged him to his room.

 

"Yah! Let me go!" Ren's pushing JR's hand that holding his hand. "Why are you doing this to me? What did i do? Usually you're not not like this. But recently, you always hurting me. Why JR?" asked Ren as he's tired of being bullied by JR without a reason. And if there's a reason, but he didn't know it also.

 

"Shut up! Just take off your clothes!" JR's shouted. Ren's shocked.

 

"Bo?! Are you nuts?! You're drunk. Let me go, and tomorrow we discuss." Ren's went towards the door that locked by JR just now. And before he manage to open it, JR's grabbed his wrist and pushed him onto the bed harshly.

 

"JR, what are you doing?!" Ren's shouted as JR started to take off his clothes. Ren's trembling. "Please don't do this, JR...I'm not a normal guy...you'll regret it." Ren's begging as his tears stream down his cheek.

 

"Shut up!" JR slapped Ren, then he force Ren to drink an alcohol. Ren struggling to get away, but he failed as he drink that drink. They both was drunk and...(ya know)...