English ver.~pt 11

I'm Abnormal Guy! [english/malay]

 

"Where are you going, Ren? They'll finished this marathon later." asked Sungjae, Ren's classmate as he saw Ren's stood up from his seat. The student that didn't joined the marathon have to seat at the field also. They're not allowed to be in school building.

 

"I'm going to the toilet. I..." Ren's cupped his mouth and he rushed to the toilet.

 

"What's wrong with Ren?" asked Minhyun that past the finished line just now.

 

"I don't know. He looked like he's going to throw up." said Sung Jae.

 

"Throw up?" Minhyun's going to the toilet to see Ren's condition.

 

At the toilet...

 

"Are you okey?" asked Minhyun after Ren's finish wash his mouth.

 

"Hyun, what are you doing here? Marathon's over?" asked Ren.

 

"Not yet. I'm finished it first. JR, Baekho, Minwoo and Ricky still on the way." said Minhyun. "Are you okey? Jae said that you've throw up."

 

"I'm fine. It's normal for a person that...you know..."

 

"I know."

 

As they wanna step out from the toilet, a student came rushed to them to enter the toilet. Ren's almost fell when Minhyun hurried grabbed his waist. Their staring each other for a moment.

 

JR that just finished the marathon, going to the toilet and he shocked to see the situation. 'Not again...how could you, Ren?' JR's leaving with angrily.

 

"Are you okey?" asked Minhyun.

 

"I'm fine! Thank you!" said Ren that still shocked with that incident. Luckily Minhyun safe him from falling. Ren's stand straight. "Luckily i'm not falling down..." Ren's slowly touched his tummy.

 

"Yeah, luckily. If not..." Minhyun spontanious touched Ren's tummy, "...this baby can't be born into this world, and can't see his/her beautiful omma." said Minhyun.

 

Ren's jawed dropped with Minhyun react. He slightly pushed Minhyun's hand away. Minhyun understand with Ren's react so he quickly apologize. Actually, Minhyun's had feeling towards Ren and because his friendship with JR, he's hiding his feelings.

 

"Let's go back to the field. They must finished the marathon." said Minhyun that tried to change the awkward situation. Ren's nodded.

 

At the field...

 

Ren's saw JR was sitting down on the field, so he take a bottle of mineral water then he goes to JR. "Here!" said Ren as he showed the bottle to JR with a smile. "Drink it. You must be tired."

 

JR's ignore him, so Ren's clinging behind his back. "What's wrong? You look upset. Who make my boyfriend's upset, huh?" asked Ren cutely.

 

"Don't touch me!" JR's shouted as he pushed Ren's hand harshly. Ren's shocked. JR stood up and facing him. Minwoo, Ricky, Minhyun and Baekho rushed towards them.

 

"What's wrong?" asked Ren, but JR didn't answered it. He's glared at Ren. "Why are you look at me like that? What did i do this time?" asked Ren again.

 

"Why?! You're asking me why?! I should asking you that! Why are you doing this to me?! Is my love not enough for you until you're cheating behind me, huh?!" said JR angrily. Ren's shocked again. His tears starting to fall.

 

"I'm cheating on you? When? Don't insult me without a prove, JR! You know that i love you." Ren's begging.

 

"There's no need a prove! I saw it with my own eyes! You and Minhyun was clinging each other. Why did you do that?" JR's seems stress.

 

"It's not like that, Jongie. Hyun just safe me from falling on the floor." Ren's explained.

 

"Safe you from falling? For what? It's normal if a person fall in the toilet. Why he should be nice to safe you? Huh?!" said JR.

 

"I safe him because he..."

 

"Yeah, you're right, Jongie. He should just let me fall. It's normal if a person fall in the toilet." said Ren before Minhyun manage to finished his word. "But trust me, Jongie. We're not a lover."

 

"Enough, Ren! Now i know who you are exactly. Last time you with Baekho, and now you with Minhyun. You love to 'try' all my friends right?" Ren's jawed dropped. He slapped JR harshly.

 

"How could you saying that, Jongie? I'm not that kind of person. I'm not that cheap you know?!" said Ren angrily.

 

"We're over now! You can go with anyone that you like! I give your freedom!" JR's leave them with angrily. Ren's starting to sobbed. And he's crying very hard while his friends try to calm him.