English ver.~pt 6

I'm Abnormal Guy! [english/malay]

 

As Ren's arrived at home, he saw Minwoo and Ricky was waiting for him at the living room. And as they saw him, they approached him.

 

"Rennie, where did you go? Are you okey?" asked Minwoo. Ren seems trembling and both of them started to panicked.

 

"Yah! What's wrong? Did you just see a ghost? Cuz you look like that." asked Ricky.

 

"He...he wouldn't let me go...he must be so angry after i slapped him. Eotteokhae?" said Ren with a dodded voice as he looking at his hand that he used to slap JR just now.

 

Both of them just look each other and raised their shoulder. They don't get what Ren's trying to say.

 

"Who? Who did you slapped?" asked Minwoo.

 

"Tell us, so we can help you." Ricky's coaxed.

 

Ren looked at them with a tears. He's so scared. And before Ren manage to say something, their house door being knocked by someone.

 

"Who's that?" asked Minwoo as he went to the door, but before he manage to open it, Ren's grabbing his hand. "What's wrong?" asked Minwoo. Ren just looking at him and shaked his head as the signed that...'Don't opened this door...'

 

"Ren! Open this door! I know you're in there! You better open it before i broke this door!" JR's shouted outside the house. Ricky and Miwoo look each other, then they looked at Ren that seems more scared then before.

 

"Eo...eotteokhae?" asked Ren.

 

"Did you slapped JR? Why? Did he do something bad to you again?" asked Minwoo as he tried to hold his anger. "He's jerk! Ren tried to run away from him, but he dare to came here?! He's dead!" Minwoo that can't hold his anger anymore, opened the door before Ren and Ricky can stopped him.

 

Now they're face to face to JR that burning inside. Ren's hiding behind Ricky and Minwoo. While Minhyun and Baekho, tried to coaxed JR for not hurting Ren. But JR just ignored them.

 

"How dare you slapped me?! My parents never do that to me! Why are you hiding behind your friends?! Come face with me like a men!" JR's shouted and Ren's running away inside the house.

 

JR pushed Ricky and Minwoo aside, then he's chasing Ren like a hungry lion. The four of them also running inside to safe Ren from JR. JR grabbed Ren's hand, but Ren manage to escape and he run towards his bedroom. And before Ren manage to locked the door, JR manage to go inside. JR's locked the door from inside the bedroom, so the four of them can't enter the room. They cried outside the bedroom to coaxed JR for not hurting Ren.

 

Ren's slowly walked back as JR tried to approach him. 'Please JR...don't hurt me and...our baby...' Ren's said inside his head as he didn't know what to do now. He started to cry while he's hugging his tummy. Ren's walked back until his body leaned on the wall. "Please JR...don't do this." Ren's begging.

 

JR's grasped Ren's wrists and leaned it to the wall. His face now become closely to Ren's face. "Afraid? You should think first before you slapped me! And now, don't try to begged me." said JR.

 

"Why are you doing this to me, JR? What did i do wrong? You're not acting like this before." asked Ren.

 

"Why? Are you asking me, why? It's me that should asked you why. Why you're playing with my feeling as i give you my heart?!" asked JR angrily. Ren's dumbfounded.

 

"What do you mean? When did i played your feeling?" asked Ren. JR's grabbed Ren's wrist harder then before as he heart's burning right now. "Argh!" Ren's groaned in pain as he's hurt because of that.

 

"I know you're my secret admired, and when i decide to confess my feeling's towards you...i saw you and Baekho like a lovers!" JR's speak loudly until Baekho, Minhyun, Ricky and Minwoo that stand outside the room heard their conversation.

 

"What did you do until JR's thought that you guys is a lover?" asked Minhyun to Baekho.

 

"You're ruining their relationship! Now give us the explaination!" said Minwoo angrily towards Baekho.

 

"What did i do? I really don't understand what he's talking about." said Baekho that really don't understand what JR's trying to say.

 

"What do you mean? Since when Baekho and me couple? I'm only love you. Only you that i love, no one else. Trust me, JR. Only...you in my heart..." explained Ren. His sweat starting to flow as he's trying to hold the pain. Don't know why his tummy suddenly feeling hurt. But, he tried to hold it. He's going to listen of JR's explaination and then fixed their relationship.

 

"I saw you're kissing with him at the school field, when i asking you to meet there. Remember?" asked JR and Ren's keep silent.

 

'So, just because of that's incident, he started to tortured me? That's why he didn't come at that time. And i'm waiting for him until midnight for nothing. I really thoughts that he also trying to play prank with me.'

 

"JR, actually...ahhhh!!" Ren's groaning i pain as he can't hold the pain anymore.

 

"Yah! Stop pretending. You're just tried to change the topic, didn't you? You guys are really dating, right? Answer me!" JR's shaking Ren's body.

 

"JR...he...lp me..." Ren's begging while he's hold his tummy before he fell on the floor. JR starting to panicked as he realize that Ren's not pretend to be sick.

 

"Ren! What's wrong?! Is it hurt so much?" cried JR's loudly as he's holding Ren's body.

 

Minwoo and Ricky that heard JR's cried, starting to anxious. "JR, open this door! What did you do to Ren?!" Minwoo's shouted as he knocking the door again and again.

 

"Yah! He's pregnant! Don't hurt him!" Ricky's shouted as he didn't realize that he's unpurpose reveal the truth. But JR that panicked, didn't heard that. Only Minhyun and  Baekho heard it.

 

They looked each other as they shocked to heard that. Then they looked at Ricky. "What did you just say?" asked them.

 

"Argh, JR!" cried Ren as the pain growing bigger. His tears starting to fall and he fainted. JR quickly opened the door as he's carrying Ren and rushed out from the room. He's going to the hospital with his car. "Driver, take us to the hospital." said JR to his driver.

 

 


 

finished update in the middle of the night...*yawned* so hope i can see a comments tomorrow... 4 me a comments just like my inspiration to continued writing...thanx! *_* sleepy