English ver.~pt 7

I'm Abnormal Guy! [english/malay]

 

Ren's starting to awake as they're on the way to the hospital. He's slowly opened his eyes and he shocked to know that he's asleep onto JR's lap.

 

'What happen? Is this a dream? I think it is cause we can't be nice like this. He wouldn't let me sleep in his lap like this.' said Ren to himself. He slowly held JR's hand. 'Though this is only a dream, but his hand so warm, like it's real...' Ren put JR's hand onto his cheek, and he closed his eyes to feel a warmed touch from JR's hand. 'Let the time stopped here, in this moment.'

 

"Are you awake?" asked JR as he's realize Ren's react.

 

'He's talking to me?' said Ren to himself. He's opened his eyes and shocked to see JR that stared at him.

 

"Ren, are you okey?" asked JR again when Ren didn't answered his questions just now. He really worried about him. Ren stare at JR with stranged looked. Then, he pinched JR's cheek.

 

"Ouch!" cried JR and Ren suddenly wake up from JR's lap.

 

"I'm not dreaming!" said Ren.

 

"Yah! Why did you do that for?" asked JR angrily as he's slowly rubbed his cheek. Ren looked around and he realize that he's in the moving car.

 

"What happen? Where are we going?" asked Ren.

 

"You're fainted just now and we're on the way to the hospital." said JR.

 

"Ho...hospital?" Ren's anxious. 'What if he knew about my pregnancy after the check-up? Andwae!' Ren's thought.

 

"No! I don't want to! Send me home!" cried Ren.

 

"You're sick. We should go to see the doctor." said JR.

 

"Sirheo! I'm awake now, so no need to go there. Send me home!" cried Ren's again.

 

And that time, they finally arrived at the hospital. The car was stopped and Ren rushed out from the car as he tried to escape. JR's went out the car as he grabbed Ren's hand.

 

"Let me go!" said Ren as he struggling to let his hand from JR.

 

"You have to check-up your health. Don't be stubborn!" JR's dragged Ren to go inside the hospital. Ren's worried.

 

"What for? Just ignore me, wouldn't you? You're not my boyfriend. After all, i'm your's victim not a lover. So, don't pretend as you care about me!" said Ren angrily.

 

"That's before i know the truth. And now, i know you're not guilty. You love me. So, let me be with you. I love you." coaxed JR. Ren's touching with JR's word, but he has to denied as he don't want to go there.

 

"If you really love me, please don't pushed me to go there. I'm fine. No need to check-up." said Ren, but JR didn't believe him. Ren's look pale and that's the sign he's not fine.

 

"But just now i saw you so in pain...please..."

 

"I'm just gastric, nothing's serious. After taking a medicine, i'm fine. Now let me go!" Ren's let go of his hand from JR's and he's running away from him.

 

And suddenly, Ren's started to feel the pain again. "Ahhh!" cried Ren as he's touched his tummy, and he stopped from running. "I shouldn't running in this condition. Argh!" Ren's slowly rubbed his tummy. "Mianei, baby ah..." said Ren. He take a deep breath and let it out severaly with a hope that the pain will disappear and it's working. "Mommy wouldn't run again. Mianei..." Ren's starting to walked.

 

"Ren!" cried JR as he's approached Ren. Ren's walked faster as he can't run anymore, but JR manage to stop him.

 

"I'm fine okey! I wanna go home!" said Ren.

 

"Let me send you. I wouldn't force you to go there again." JR's explained as he don't want Ren to running away again after he knew that Ren's love him. He don't want to lose him cause he love him too. Ren's looked at him with a smile.

 

'This is what i need. My body still weak to walked alone. If i'm feeling well, i wouldn't let him send me.' Ren's thought. "Okey!" Ren's replay. JR smiled as he relief.

 

'Thanks Ren cause you give me a chance to help you. I will redeem all my mistake towards you all this time. I'll always protect you from now on.' JR's thought. The driver has stopped the car infront of them. JR's opened the door for Ren and they leave the hospital. Ren's started to feel relief.