English ver.~pt 14

I'm Abnormal Guy! [english/malay]

 

Minhyun manage to aprroached Ren. "Ren, don't be like this. Stress not good for the baby." Minhyun coaxed Ren.

 

"Let me alone, Hyun! Enough already! I don't wanna hear anything from you again. JR accused me cheating with you. So, did you tried to make it real? Please stop it!" Ren's tears falled. "If you really love me, did you wanna see me suffering like this?" asked Ren. "You supposed to cheer me up. Make me happy. Not hurting me like this with your confession. I'm hurt enough when JR abandoned me and his unborn child!" Ren's starting to sobbed.

 

Minhyun's feel guilty. Ren was right. He have to stop hurting his feelings. Then, he's hugged Ren. "Shhh...don't cry Rennie ah. I'm sorry that i'm hurt your feeling. I know i've been selfish just now. I'm sorry. It wouldn't happen again." Minhyun release the hug and he's look at Ren. "Stop crying. You don't want your baby to be such a crybaby, wouldn't you?" Minhyun's tried to joke as he's wiped Ren's tears.

 

Ren's gigles. "Yeah, right!" Ren's slowly pinched Minhyun's arm. Then he's smiling while wiped his own tears.

 

"Come i'll send you home. You need a rest." said Minhyun and he's unconcious holding Ren's hand. Then he look at Ren and hope that he's not angry with that.

 

"It's okey." said Ren as he's holding Minhyun's hand too. "As long as you treat me like a good friend, not a lover." Ren's looked at Minhyun.

 

"Yeah, we're a good friend!" said Minhyun as he's tried to erase his feelings towards Ren. He doesn't want Ren to be hurt just again.

 

"Aahhh!" Ren's cried as he's holding his tummy.

 

"What's wrong?" asked Minhyun anxiously.

 

"Nothing's wrong. My baby just kicking me again." said Ren as he's smiling. He looked at his belly and slowly rubbed it.

 

Minhyun's smiled while he looked at Ren's cutenest. 'It must be nice if that's baby is our's. I'll protect you and the baby with my own life. I will always loving you guys. And we're having a happy family back then.' Minhyun's though.

 

Inside Minhyun's car...

"Hyun, i don't want to go back yet."

 

"So, where did you wanna go?"

 

"I wanna eat chinese food. I'm hungry." Ren's said cutely as he's slowly rubbed his stomach.

 

"Are you craving? Oh, we should go to the Chinese Restaurant right away before the baby's crying inside you." said Minhyun jokely and that make's Ren laughing. Minhyun smiled. 'I love you, Rennie ah!'

 

At Chinese Restaurant...

"Why you're not eating, Hyun?" asked Ren with a full mouth. He's eating the dishes as it's been served.

 

"It's okey. The dishes is for you. If it's not enough, we can order again."

 

"It's enough now. No need ordering anymore because i'm eating alone."

 

"You're eating not for yourself. It's also for the baby that growing inside you. So, you have to eat more then usual. If not, the baby didn't get the food. And if that happen, your baby's is indanger and he/she can't growing healthiest. And..."

 

"Okey, okey i understand now. You're more worried then my baby's father..." Ren's gloomiest as he's remember about JR.

 

"Ren, are you okey?"

 

"Hyun ah...if i tell JR about this baby, do you think he would accept it?"

 

"He's the stupidest person in this world if he didn't accept this miracle. Trust me..." said Minhyun as he's smiling to comfort Ren.

 

"Yeah, you're right...so, i should forget about him if he didn't accept my baby, right? I shouldn't think about the person that running away from his responsibility."

 

"Urmm! Okey, you should continued your eating."

 

"Yeah!" Ren's continued eating.

 

Minhyun's watched Ren as he's eating. Then he wiped Ren's cheek with his handkerchief. "Eat slowly Rennie ah. Your mouth covered by the dishes."

 

Ren's looking at Minhyun as his heart's beating so fast. 'Omo! What's wrong with me?! Why my heart's beating so fast as he's touching me? No! I'm not falling in love with him...i'm not touching cause his treat me nicely, am i?'

 

"What's wrong, Ren? The baby's kicking again?" Ren's not answering Minhyun's question as he just looked at him strangely.