Chapter 31

EXO's Stylist Niece

 

Ailee's POV~
 
A cold breeze hit my skin, making the tiny hairs stand up. It was silent and dark, the only noise was me trying to break free from the ropes. My mouth was taped and my body was wrapped up with prickly ropes. I muffled under the tape and squirmed in my seat with teary eyes. I heavily breathed and looked at my surroundings when a small red light suddenly appeared. I widened my eyes and screamed, but no one would hear me when it was almost like a whisper. Kris...Suho...Jewels unnie...anyone.
 
I felt my tears stream down my face as I knew they were watching me, just like what had happened to Su Ji. 
 
"Well, look who we have here," a voice said. He sounded close, but I didn't know where. The voice echoed in the room and a laugh was heard. "You look prettier than the last time we saw you Ailee."
 
I muffled in the tape, screaming for help. 
 
"Keep trying, but no one will hear you," he laughed. The door suddenly opened and a tall, slim figure stood in the light; it was Jeesu. He dragged himself in, I couldn't see his face, but I had a feeling he was smirking evilly at me. 
 
"Why are you crying?" he asked in a hoarse voice. "Are you perhaps...scared?"
 
He approached me and touched my face, caressing it. It made me shiver from his cold touch. I moved my head away and he chuckled. "You don't like it when I touch you? We'll see how you'll handle it later when Daniel comes. He went to go check up on your little friend Simon."
 
I widened my eyes, remembering the scene.
 
Flashback
 
"D-Daniel," my voice trembled. His eyes were red and evil. His face was pale and thinner than the last time I had seen him. He looked drunk and high from drugs or something. 
 
"It's been awhile, hasn't it?" he asked with a smirk while stepping in. I pushed the door close, but he stuck his feet in and pushed it opened, which made me fall from the force. "Why are you closing the door on me? That's rude Ailee."
 
"You've gone crazy Daniel," I said with my eyes tearing up. He walked up to me and kneeled down, leaning close to me. 
 
"Hey, Ailee I'm he-"
 
Simon widened his eyes when he saw Daniel there. "Daniel...."
 
"And to think we were going to be alone," Daniel scoffed then got up to look at Simon. 
 
"Ailee, go to your room and stay in there," Simon said, but his voice wasn't confident. There was fear in it. "Don't come out at all until I say it's alright."
 
I swallowed and looked at Simon as his eyes pleaded me to go. I got up and ran for my room, but Daniel was too fast and grabbed my waist, throwing me against the wall. My head was spinning and I couldn't stand properly. 
 
"Ailee!" Simon shouted and ran to me, but Daniel had grabbed his collar and punched him in the stomach. 
 
"Simon," I softly said, seeing everything blur. I stumbled to stand up straight and ran into my room, shutting the door. Then I heard things crashing out in the living room, making me cry and scared. I curled up in my small closet, while covering my ears. 
 
There weren't any noises happening anymore and so I was beginning to worry. I got out of my closer and reached for the door knob when it flew opened and appeared Daniel and the others. I screamed, but Inati grabbed my mouth and only I was muffling in his hands. 
 
"Knock her out like we did with Simon," Daniel commanded and walked out as I looked up at Inati. He smiled and threw me up against the wall. Being the most muscular one out of them all, his force of throwing me was hard enough that I had knocked out right away. He dragged me out and while my eyelids were slightly opened, I saw Simon lying on the ground with his blood quickly spilling out from his head. 
 
End of flashback
 
Jeesu started walking away and stopped at the doorway. 
 
"Sleep for awhile longer, then we'll have fun," he said and closed the door behind him. I quickly tried to untie the rope, but they had tightened it too tight on my wrist. The more I tried to break free the harder the rope was pressed against my skin, cutting it until it bled. I cried from the pain and heard laughter from all around me. I was now hallucinating. 
 
3rd Person POV~
 
Kris had already informed the police about the warehouse and so he rode with a police officer. Kris continually crackled his fingers, anxious about finding Ailee. Suho had noticed and looked at him in pity. 
 
"We'll find her hyung," Suho assured as Kris clenched his jaw. 
 
"I hope so," Kris said and looked out the window at pretty much nothing, but fields of wheat and grass. 
 
At the hospital, Jewels kept pacing back and forth while the boys kept asking Simon questions. Simon looked at the door and saw a figure, but the door was slightly closed so he only saw a bit of the eavesdropper.
 
"Daniel?" he softly whispered as the boys looked at him. 
 
"What did you say?" Chen asked while pouring himself a glass of water. 
 
"Daniel," Simon said again, this time a bit louder. Just by using the energy to speak louder, Simon's head began hurting. His head was pounding and squeezing, making him clench onto the bed sheets in his hands. 
 
"S-Simon," D.O said panicking with the others. "Yah, what's wrong with you?"
 
"Someone, get a doctor in here!" Luhan shouted and so Lay and Tao ran out the room to search for a doctor. Simon arched his back, hissing in pain from the headache. 
 
"Simon," D.O said, holding his hand. "What's wrong?"
 
Simon didn't care about his condition and knew Daniel was the one watching them. "Daniel...go after Daniel..."
 
"Excuse me?" D.O asked while looking at s. 
 
"He was wearing a black jacket and is wearing sunglasses," Simon said gasping for air.
 
Tao and Lay ran through the hallway with doctors when Tao bumped into a man. He bowed and apologized, running through the hallway when he thought something was fishy with the man. Tao stopped and turned around to see the man turn a corner. 
 
"Tao, what are you doing?" Lay asked as Tao snapped out of it and ran up to Lay. 
 
"Nothing, lets just go," he said and ran to Simon's room. 
 
 It wasn't long when doctors started running in and took Simon out to the ER room. D.O looked at s and thought about what Simon had said. 
 
"He said Daniel was here watching us," he said as s were shocked. "We have to find him."
 
"But what about Simon?" Jewels asked. 
 
"Some will go and some will stay," Luhan said. 
 
"I'll go along with Luhan, Chen and Xiumin. Lay and the rest will stay and wait for Simon's results," D.O said as they nodded. They were heading out the door when Tao stopped them. 
 
"He didn't go that way," Tao said and looked at the opposite way of the hallway. "I bumped into a man and I have a feeling it's him. He went this way."
 
Tao led the way and they obediently followed, going to find Daniel. Meanwhile Kris, Suho and a police officer found a warehouse that seemed to be the one Simon was talking about. 
 
"This should be it. The warehouse with the big red skull," Suho said and they all stepped out. "After finding 3 warehouses, this should be the one."
 
"Well, just have to find out," Kris said and they all entered a dark, cold, rusty warehouse.