Chapter 10

EXO's Stylist Niece

3rd Person POV~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhPoCeMYdwQ Dalmatian-Really Really

The alarm rung in Ailee and Jewels ear, almost making them bleed. 
 
"Unnie, turn off the alarm will you?" Ailee groaned, rolling onto her stomach, covering her ears. "Please."
 
Jewels on the other hand didn't want to wake up at all. There was a knock at the door and Kris's voice was heard. "Wake up!"
 
"Unnie, shouldn't you be used to waking up this early?" Ailee complained as Jewels slowly sat up. 
 
"I don't want to though," she whined when the door was banging again. 
 
"Aish, shut up!" Ailee shouted as Jewels rubbed her eyes. 
 
"C'mon Ailee, lets go down for breakfast," she said, heading to the bathroom to wash up. 
 
-------
 
EXO walked down to the dining room with all the fans screaming and flashes blinding their eyes. Ailee was on the verge of breaking every single camera she saw, but Jewels held onto her tight enough to hold her back. 
 
EXO sat separately looking at all their fans and all the staffs trying to hold them back. They ordered their drinks and waited. Kris sat behind Chanyeol and in front of Ailee. Everyone else was scattered around in the lobby. 
 
"Ailee, don't you wish you were an idol? To get all this praise?" Kris asked her from across the table. She rolled her eyes and shook her head. 
 
"AYO! WADDUP KREASE!!" a girl shouted from the crowd. Kris looked for the owner of the voice. Who the hell said that?!
 
Ailee bursted out laughing, making Kris glare at her. "Krease? Seriously?!"
 
"Shut up," Kris firmly said with an annoyed look on. "Chanyeol started it."
 
Ailee continued to laugh while Kris felt himself heat up in embarrassment. Suddenly a smile crept on his face. Her laugh is cute.
 
She looks so innocent when she laughs. Suho thought from the other side of the room. He felt his lips curl up into a smile and continued to watch her laugh. Breakfast was served and they began eating silently. After their breakfast they headed out to the bus.
 
"Where are we going?" Ailee asked no one in particular.
 
"Didn't you know? We're going to Disneyland today!" Tao said, excited.
 
"Disneyland? Really?" Ailee asked with an annoyed look on. "Why Disneyland? Isn't that for kids?"
 
"Of course not," Luhan said with a smile. "But if you think about it, we are pretty much like kids."
 
"Yeah, no kidding," Ailee said rolling her eyes. They got on the bus and headed off to Disneyland.
 
"You look excited," Suho said to Ailee, taking a seat next to her.
 
"Of course I am," she said with sarcasm, which made him chuckle. "Aren't you guys too old for these sorts of things?"
 
He smiled and shook his head. "Not really, many older couples go to Disneyland for their anniversary and honeymoon. Age doesn't matter cause once you're in Disneyland, it's like you've become young again."
 
Ailee slighty smiled and looked out the window. Wouldn't it be great if Soojung and I went together? Umma and Appa would never take us though...no where in general...
 
Suho kept looking at Ailee and was mesmorized at how the sunlight hit her face so perfectly, making her glow. Just sitting next to her made his heart beat already, but someone else's heart was beating of anger and jealousy.
 
Are they really that close to be sitting together? Kris thought while looking at the two from the back. He let out a sigh and continued to talk to Tao and Luhan. Soon then they arrived at Disneyland and got off the bus, stretching before heading towards the entrance.
 
"Kris and Ailee, you two go and get the tickets. We've pre-ordered them, just go retrieve it," Jewels said to the two, who exchanged looks.
 
"Do I have to go with her/him?" they both said at the same time. Jewels rolled her eyes at the two and nodded, shooing them off. Ailee and Kris walked off to the ticket booth, silently, but it wasn't long when there were girls screaming everywhere.
 
Aish, why do they have to show up? Both Kris and Ailee thought with annoyed expressions on, but unlike Ailee, Kris knew to not show it around his fans. They stood in line waiting as fans crowded them, taking photos and videos. Ailee couldn't stand it, but she held her rage in and glared at all the girls; no one paid any attention to it though. As Ailee was staring at all the girls, Kris looked down to her and sighed. She suffers so much by being with us. I just hope she can control that anger of hers or else she's going to kill them all.
 
--------
 
"Hyung, is there something going on between you and Ailee?" Sehun asked Suho with Kai by his side. Suho blinked and chuckled.
 
"No there isn't, why?" he asked as the boys exchanged looks then huddled around each other.
 
"He's denying it," Sehun whispered to Kai.
 
"Of course he is, who would just tell someone straight forward that they like that person?" Kai whispered back, taking a glance at the smiling Suho.
 
"We have to find a way for him to confess, if we don't then all our money is going to the other hyungs," Sehun whispered back, scared to lose his money.
 
"Okay, okay, okay," Kai said and stood straight up, looking at Suho in the eyes. "Hyung, do you like Ailee?"
 
"Of course I do, don't we all? She's a nice girl," he replied with yet another smile. Sehun poked Kai's side and gave him a look.
 
"No hyung, not that way...but as in...." Kai didn't want to say it, so he pushed Sehun to say it.
 
"Why me?" Sehun mouthed with wide eyes. Kai glared at him and did a head nod towards Suho, who patiently waited for the two.
 
"Uhm. What Kai meant was, do you have a crush on Ailee..." Sehun said, feeling embarrased. Suho looked at the two and laughed, taking them by shock.
 
"Is he alright?" Kai whispered to Sehun, who shrugged.
 
"I don't like Ailee in that way at all," Suho laughed. "Why?"
 
Kai and Sehun blinked at their leader and spoke. "Uh, we were just curious. That's all hehe."
 
Suho shook his head at the two and walked away to join the others as Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Chen came up to them, extending their arms out.
 
"Money," the 4 hyungs said and so the two younger ones took out their wallets and handed them money.
 
"Next time, don't be so straight forward. Gradually get him there," Luhan said while silently laughing at them. They both hung their heads low and nodded. It wasn't long when Kris and Ailee came with the tickets and handed it out to everyone.
 
"Okay kids," EXO's manager said to the boys. "If anyone one askes for your autograph, nicely decline it. Just smile and enjoy our time here."
 
The boys nodded and they headed into the park with Ailee falling behind. She purposely stayed behind to get away from the crowd of girls following EXO around. She didn't want to be anywhere near the girls or EXO overall, that's also why she didn't want to come to Cali in the first place. Kris noticed she was gone and glanced back to see her slowly walk behind the crowd of girls. He wanted to wait for her, but if he did, fans would misunderstand them for dating so he continued to walk. Ailee took out her cell and texted Jewels.
 
Have fun without me. I'll be roaming around alone. Text or call me when you guys are heading out. -Ailee
 
Ailee stuck her phone in her pocket and watched the boys disappear from her sight, leaving to have her own fun.