Chapter 9

EXO's Stylist Niece

Ailee's POV~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCxHKKNMHyM Sistar-Loving U

"WE'RE FINALLY IN L.A!!" the boys pretty much screamed. I covered my face in embarrassment and walked away from them. 
 
"Yah! Ailee where you going?!" Kris shouted as I felt even more embarrassed. Of course we weren't completely out yet because there were no annoying fan girls screaming their heads off, but let me tell you, once we got to the main part of the airport; there were girls crying already. 
 
"Living the celebrity life must be painful," I said while shaking my head at those poor girls. I was behind majority of the boys and the airport was jammed pack, so I was pretty much pressed against bodies. Then I was stuck in traffic and lost them, but of course with Kris and Chanyeol being giants, it was easier to keep track of them. Within seconds I was pushed back and fell behind the group of screaming girls. Aish, these girls really want to die?!?!?!?
 
I got up from the ground and brushed my clean to see someone walk my way. It was Suho, who was again, glowing. He smiled at me and grabbed my hand, leading me to where the rest of s were. I could feel eyes stabbing me from all direction, but I didn't care, those girls just wished they were me. We caught up to the others and entered a bus, heading off to the hotel. The whole ride there was dead silent, only hearing the bus sound like its a dying horse. We finally reached the hotel, which of course was crowded with fans. I got up when I felt someone grab my hand. 
 
"Maybe you should stick with me. Don't want to lose you again," Suho said and led me out the bus. He made sure no one saw us holding hands, so he squeezed us in between the giants consisting of Kris, Chanyeol, Kai and Tao. We safely got out from the screaming girls and made our way up to our rooms, but Suho still didn't let go of my hand until Kris cleared his throat. We reached our floor level and went separate ways. 
 
After an hour of resting, Jewels woke me up from my sleep. 
 
"Do you want to go out with the boys and me?" she asked as I shook my head. "C'mon, it'll be fun."
 
"Where you guys going?" I asked. She blinked at me and didn't know where they were going. "You guys go on ahead, I'll stay here."
 
"Okay, but you're missing out~" she sung and left. 
 
Kris's POV~
 
"You're not going?" Luhan asked me. I rolled on my side and squinted my eyes at him. 
 
"Go where?" I asked as he shrugged. 
 
"I don't know, just go explore," he said while putting on his leather jacket. 
 
"You guys go on ahead, I just want to rest," I said and shooed him off. He closed the door behind him as I closed   my eyes when I received a text from Jewels. 
 
Ailee stayed behind too, so check on her every 30 minutes. Thank you.
 
"That annoying girl stayed behind too?" I groaned and rolled onto my stomach. "Who cares, as long as we're not in the same room then it should be fine."
 
I pulled my laptop out and searched the net about us (EXO) and found nothing special, just how amazingly hot we look and pictures spamming of us, mainly Kai. I got bored within seconds and decided to go check up on Ailee. I walked past 2 doors then knocked on the one she was sharing with Jewels. No answer. I knocked a second time and still no answer. Did she leave?
 
I continued to knock when the door opened. She was wearing a towel over he body and her hair dripping wet. I rounded my eyes and swallowed hard as she just looked at me. 
 
"Can I help you with anything?" she asked, like it was nothing. 
 
"U-uhm, noona just told me to check up...uhm to check up on you," I said avoiding eye contact. 
 
"Oh, well I'm fine. You can leave," she said and closed the door in front of me. I blankly stared at the door and slowly walked away. 
 
Ailee's POV~
 
I stood up against the door, placing my hand over my chest; it was pounding like crazy. He didn't see anything right?
 
I turned around and looked up in the peep-hole to see him gone. Whew, that was close.
 
After getting dressed and blow drying my hair, I decided to take a little stroll in Cali. I didn't think anyone would mind me leaving, as long as I came back before any of them. I wasn't familiar with the streets, but as long as I spoke and understood English, that's all that mattered. There was actually nothing to do or to see, it was just like Seoul, but with white people roaming around. 
 
Kris's POV~
 
I watched cable for an hour and forgot to check up on Ailee, so I left the room and knocked on her door. She didn't open, so I knocked on it a thousand times; still no answer. Is she asleep?
 
I went back to my room and used the phone to call her hotel room. No answer. Is she that deep of a sleeper?
 
I called again and yet still no answer, so I started to worry about her. I went down to the lobby and asked the person behind the counter if they've seen Ailee. 
 
"Is she a tall, thin and pretty Asian?" the guy asked in a high-pitched voice as I raised my eyebrow at him. 
 
"Uhm, no. She's short, chubby, not the definition of pretty and a Canadian," I replied without using sarcasm. He chuckled and rolled his eyes in a "playful" way. 
 
"I saw her walk out about an hour ago," he said and continued with his work. 
 
"Do you know where she went?" I asked as he shook his head. I sighed and left the hotel to find the trouble maker. I walked around the block to find her, but she was no where to be found. Where could she have gone?
 
I walked around the area when I saw a familiar figure walking on the other end of the street. I ran to catch up to her when I heard girls screaming my name. I ignored them though and continued to catch up to Ailee when they stood in my way. 
 
"OMG!! KRIS!!" all the girls screamed at me as I clenched my teethes together. I looked at Ailee as she heard the commotion and was watching me. I waved at her, but she just stared at me. Is she pretending to not know me?!
 
I tried to push through the girls, but they wouldn't budge. 
 
"Excuse me ladies, but oppa has to go. He has a very busy schedule," I said and tried to push again, but it was of no use. I looked up at where Ailee was standing, but she was gone. Aish, where did she go now?!
 
3rd Person POV~
 
It makes me angry seeing all those girls around Kris, but why do I feel like this? Ailee furrowed her eyebrows and walked carelessly. Why can't they just leave him alone?
 
She wasn't far from the crowd of girls around Kris, so she watched from afar as he was searching for her and running his fingers through his hair, frustrated. She felt bad for him, but she didn't want to deal with the situation, so she left. 
 
Where did she run off to?!?!? Kris frantically looked from his spot for Ailee, but the girls overpowered him. 
 
"Please girls, I have to go," he said and pushed through again, getting out of there bit by bit. "I'll see you all at SMTOWN live."
 
He ran away from them as fast as he could with them following behind. Why are these girls so scary?!
 
Kris turned a corner and bumped into someone, who almost fell but he caught her. She looked up and rounded her eyes as he did too once he saw her face. 
 
"Ailee."
 
"Kris," they both said at the same time. They both heard the screaming girls and he had to think of something fast. He noticed Ailee was wearing nerdy glasses and so he took it. He then took off his sweater so the fans wouldn't recognize it's him with it, revealing him only in a muscle tee. 
 
"Hate me for this," he said and held onto Ailee's waist, pulling her closer to him and leaned his head down; low enough to cover his face. Their lips were less than an inch apart, feeling each others breathe on one another. Both their hearts were racing at the skin ship and closeness.
 
The scream of the fans got closer and footsteps were heard, but luckily they ran straight and missed the two. Hearing the scream fade in the distance, Kris slowly lifted his head up, but kept his eyes on Ailee's eyes. She too kept looking at his eyes when he cleared his throat. He took off the glasses and put it back on her, then pulled his sweater over him and walked away. After recalling what had happened, she ran after him. 
 
"Yah! Aren't you going to apologize?" she asked with an angry look, but to him it didn't look all that intimidating. 
 
"Apologize for what?" he asked with a blank look. 
 
"For, for...you know..." she softly said trailing off. "Yah, just apologize!"
 
Kris scoffed and rubbed his chin, "No."
 
He walked away with her chasing him back to the hotel. 
 
Did they both plan to stay behind to be together? Suho thought while looking at the two run away with laughter. He felt jealousy arise from him and he wanted to look away, but couldn't. 
 
"Hyung, lets start heading back to the hotel," D.O said walking up to me with the rest of my members. I smiled and nodded, following behind. 
 
I wonder if Kris hyung likes Ailee too?