Chapter 37

EXO's Stylist Niece

Kris's POV~

"We'll resume to our schedules in 3 days," our manager said. "We're still going to China, but not until you recover Kris."
 
"What about Ailee?" I asked. Manager hyung sighed and rubbed his temples. 
 
"She's none of our concern anymore. Her father made it clear the other day that he will bring her home and make sure she doesn't get involved with us anymore," he said. 
 
"But Ailee doesn't want to go," Kai softly said looking at me. "What are you going to do?"
 
"It's not Kris's decision," manager hyung said. "We can't interfere in their family business-"
 
"But she said we're her family now, so then it is our business," Sehun said. 
 
"We may be her family, but not immediate family members. Do you guys not know who her father is either? He's a strong man with great power, we can't possibly interfere with a man like him," Manager hyung softly said then sighed. "Just don't cause any trouble to Ailee and her father, or else things will get worse. Just continue to focus on being an idol, like what you're supposed to do."
 
Idol? That's what I hate most about myself. It's because I'm an idol, I met Ailee through my stylist. I can't protect her like I want to because of this idol life...even if I wasn't an idol I wouldn't have met her or have fallen in love with her...
 
I sighed and looked out the window, wondering what Ailee's thinking about right now. 
 
Ailee's POV~
 
Staring out the window, I was thinking about Kris and everyone else. What should I do oppa? I don't want to leave you and the others behind. You guys made me the person I am today and I'm loving this new me, although it's a weak body. Maybe I only bring you all anxiety that I can't stand to stay here anymore to have you all get that feeling. I'm just a girl anyways and you're all idols. I can't keep on taking you all away from your dreams that you have accomplished and from all those loving fans...maybe it's better to just leave...but I can't leave just like that. After all they've done for me, I have to pay them back.
 
"Haneul," a voice said from the doorway. I turned around and saw appa standing there. "Have you made a decision yet?"
 
I did, but then again I was having second thoughts. Maybe I didn't have my mind made yet. 
 
"Haneul, you have to make a decision because I don't want to keep on waiting for an answer," he said. 
 
"If you don't want to wait for my answer then just leave, it's as simple as that," I said. 
 
"But I don't want to leave without you," he softly said. "Your mother wants you back too."
 
"Why can't you all just come and live here in Seoul?" I asked him. He stayed quiet and shook his head. 
 
"I don't want to. I've create a wonderful life in Canada already. I don't want to give that up," he said as I scoffed. 
 
"Is that all you really care about? You're wealthy life?" I asked. 
 
"Ailee, just come home please. It's for the best...for you and for those boys," he said. "Don't trouble those boys anymore. Don't trouble Jewels too."
 
"Then you want me to trouble you?" I asked with tears forming in my eyes of sadness and of anger. "Do you not remember why I came to Korea in the first place? It was because I was such a trouble that you flew me over here."
 
"But it's better for you to trouble me than those boys whom you dragged in," he said. I was hurt.
 
"They cared for me, therefore they dragged themselves in unlike you who didn't do anything," I said. He looked at me then silence took over. I thought hard about it during those minutes that went by and sighed. "I've made my decision. Although I hate it, it's probably better this way and I'll just have to endure it...."
 
Suho's POV~
 
"She's going," I said, getting all their attention. 
 
"What are you taking about?" Kris asked, furrowing his eyebrows. 
 
"She's going home with her father. They've decided it already," I said. 
 
"How do you know hyung?" Baekhyun asked, standing up from his seat. 
 
"I overheard them talking...well, I was eavesdropping pretty much, but she doesn't want to become a burden, so she's leaving for our sake and for Jewels'," I said. They all looked at each other and their hearts' were slowly taking in the news. "After being discharged, her father has granted her last wish, which is to repay us. He's letting her stay at Jewels' house for the next few days."
 
"What does she need to repay us for? We did everything out of love, not because we had to," Kris said with a firm voice. I could tell that he didn't like the idea of her leaving. 
 
"Hyung, didn't you say you weren't going to have her leave?" Tao asked with pleading eyes. 
 
"I know, but we can't go against her father. I can't keep my words for her staying, but I will bring her back. That's the only promise I will keep," Kris said with a head nod. "Even if I have to keep on going back to get her then I will."
 
We all looked at Kris to see if he was serious and looking at him long enough, he was.