Chapter 7

EXO's Stylist Niece

Ailee's POV~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eBQBN1t2z8&feature=related BEAST-Ugly People

Today was my 7th day of school and I honestly felt proud of myself. I was catching up to some late work without Daniel and their help. They never showed up to tutor me, but I didn't need them anyways. I walked to first period to see Simon looking under his desk, probably texting. I sat next to him and glanced down to actually seeing him read a book. He closed the book and looked at me as I gave a sheepish smile. 
 
"Do you like reading?" I asked as he was quiet. "What were you reading just now?"
 
"Hush, Hush," he plainly replied. 
 
"Oh....is it a good book so far?" I asked as he turned to look at me with that same unsatisfying look. 
 
"I only read the prologue," he said and turned to the front with class starting.
 
Heading to lunch I walked with Daniel with people murmuring and laughing. I gave them all dirty looks and looked down at Daniel, to see him covering himself with his books. Seriously, this guy is a good actor.
 
We got in the lunch room and grabbed a few sandwiches and sat outside in the football field where no one would find us, as in me and the 5 nerds. 
 
"What did you get today?" Jeesu asked Youngwon. He looked at his sandwich and smiled. 
 
"Turkey and baloney," Youngone smiled. "What about you Ailee?"
 
"I got a chicken sandwich," I said and smiled at him. "Switch?"
 
"YES!" he shouted happily and we switched. We began eating when I noticed Simon just staring at me. After a few seconds of staring at each other he stopped and looked down to the ground. Inati took of his glasses and loosened his tie, laying down on the grass. 
 
"Ahh~ this weather feels so nice," he said, letting out a sigh. He looked amazingly hot without the glasses and it was the first time I've seen him without it. Everyone started taking their glasses off and laid down on the grass, except Simon. For the past few days I've noticed that he hasn't interacted with the other boys at all, he didn't even have any sort of eye contact with them. It's like he's scared of them or something, but who would be scared of them? Youngwon, Jeesu, and Daniel are full of aegyo and Inati is just, well, Inati. He even has a cute side to himself. 
 
"Ailee, lets have a tutor session today," Jeesu said while rolling to his stomach. "We've never had a tutor session at all, so we might as well do one today."
 
"I've got things to do today. My aunt wants me to accompany her somewhere," I said and picked at the grass. "Maybe some other time."
 
They nodded and I heard someone snoring. I looked and saw Inati sleeping and so the boys messed around with him. I laughed at them then looked at Simon, who was reading his book. The bell had rung and we all went our separate ways to class. 
 
After school I went straight to the location Jewels had told me to go. Apparently it was another photo shoot with EXO-K. EXO-M was in China doing their own things. 
 
"Ailee, can you come over here?" Jewels asked as I went up to her, setting my bag aside. She handed me a comb and hair spray. "Do you mind fixing Suho's hair? Baekhyun's being a baby about his turn."
 
"But I don't know-"
 
"Just do whatever, flatten it out," she said and went to Baekhyun. I looked at Suho, who smiled at me through the mirror. 
 
"Uh, what do I do?" I asked him as he shrugged. "Shouldn't you know?"
 
"Like Jewels said, just flatten it out," he said with a sweet smile. 
 
"Uh, okay...?" I said and combed his hair down. Out of no where he grabbed my hand and twirled his chair around, facing me. He took the comb from me and stood up. 
 
"Thank you," he said and set the comb aside. "I look good now because of you."
 
I could feel myself blush as he continued to smile. 
 
"But, I didn't do anything," I said a bit confused. He chuckled and pulled me down to the chair. 
 
"You flattened it out for me," he said and walked away. I blinked at myself in the mirror and just cleared my throat, looking at my surroundings. 
 
"Ailee, do you know how to tie a tie?" Kai asked coming up to me with a red tie. 
 
"I can try," I said and took it from him, wrapping it around his neck and did whatever I thought was right. The first didn't look right, the second time was even worse and so I went on YouTube. I followed along and it looked better. I fixed it a bit and smiled, proud of myself. 
 
"Took you long enough," Kai said with a playful smirk and walked away. 
 
"Aish, this kid," I muttered under my breath. "At least say thank you!"
 
"Thank you!" he shouted from the hallway. 
 
"Noona, how do I look?" Sehun asked while turning around in his suit. 
 
"I'm only a month older," I laughed and fixed his tie a bit. "There, you're set to go."
 
"Oh, I'm so nervous," he said, fiddling with his fingers. 
 
"You'll do fine Sehun. It's not your first time," I said and pushed him out the door. I sat back down on the chair when Chanyeol came up to me. 
 
"Jewels noona is taking too long on Baekhyun, can you spike my hair up a bit?" he asked as I nodded. I didn't know how to spike hair up, but I tried and boy did I do an amazing job. "Thanks kiddo."
 
"Kiddo?" I asked with an 'are you serious' face. He laughed and walked out the door. 
 
"Jewels noona!" I heard D.O's voice. "I lost my necklace!!"
 
"Go find it by the mirrors!" Jewels shouted and he came my way. 
 
"Did you happen to see a necklace that says EXO?" he asked looking around for it. I looked right in front of me and saw it. I took it and handed it to him. "Can you put it on for me?"
 
I sighed and wrapped the necklace around his neck. "Done."
 
"Thanks Ailee," he said with a sweet smile and ran out the door. Unnie must go through a lot with these boys. Imagine the other half being here. Just imagine Kris and his demanding self.
 
"Can you help button up my shirt?" I heard a voice say from behind. I turned around and saw Suho in his suit. His shirt underneath was ed at the top as he was fixing his cuffs. I decided to help and I could feel it getting hotter. I seriously felt like a ert. I just looked at his bare chest when he cleared his throat. I snapped out of it and buttoned up his shirt. I could feel him laughing through his nose with a smile. I backed away telling him I was done and he gave me one last smile before heading off. 
 
"I think he likes you," Baekhyun said out of no where. I jumped, startled and hit his arm. 
 
"Yah, don't you find it rude just to pop out of no where?" I asked as he shrugged. 
 
"Get used to it," he said, sticking his tongue out and looked at the door. "Hyung, usually isn't all full of smiles. Well, maybe just a bit but I don't know something's just off with him. He seems to like you."
 
"I don't think you know what you're saying," I said and walked away from him.  
 
"My members and I made a bet, you want to join too?" he asked as I scoffed and pushed him. 
 
"What bet? Aish, I don't know how unnie puts up with you all," I said, now annoyed. He just laughed and left out the door. 
 
"Here, you'll need this," Jewels said handing me a cup of coffee and sat down next to me. "You'll need at least 2 cups."
 
I groaned and slumped in my seat with Jewels. This is going to be a long day.