Chapter 34

EXO's Stylist Niece

 

3rd Person POV~
 
Kris widened his eyes and was speechless. There were monitors everywhere of the whole entire place. A monitor showed the inside of the warehouse of one corner and another in the front entrance. The ones that caught his eyes were the monitors of Suho and D.O walking in the hallway and Luhan and Chen walking in another. He then laid eyes on one of the woods, where Tao and Xiumin were pacing around at the every doorway. He then heard a loud scream and looked at the monitor on the top right corner, to see Ailee struggling beneath Daniel. 
 
"Ailee!" he shouted and watched with wide eyes. He searched the room for another door and found one within seconds and ran, hearing her cry getting louder and louder. "Ailee!"
 
"Kris?" Ailee softly cried, hearing his voice not too far from her. Daniel tugged at her pants and pulled them down, slowly. Inati and the others were just chillin while watching the two with pleasure. 
 
"Get off of me!" Ailee shouted, pushing Daniel's chest and hitting it. "Get off you bastard!!"
 
"Beg me to," he huffed. 
 
"Never," she firmly said through clenched teethes and continued to struggle. 
 
"Ailee!" Kris shouted again. Daniel stopped what he was doing and looked at the door. 
 
"Looks like we have company," Daniel smirked and breathed heavily. He looked at Inati and did a head nod to the door. "Make sure he doesn't get anywhere near her until she's dead."
 
Inati nodded and got up with the others following him as Ailee widened her eyes. 
 
"No. You can't hurt Kris. Inati! Don't do this!" Ailee cried, but they ignored her and shut the door now leaving the two alone. She looked at Daniel and cried. "You want me to beg right? If I beg, will you let Kris go?"
 
"Now isn't that a bit too easy? We can't possibly let him go just like that," Daniel said, putting his whole body on her. "How about we have him come in and join us. Let him do the work and have you beg for him to stop. Sound like a good idea?"
 
"You're disgusting," Ailee said under her breath and kneed him in the sensitive area. He groaned and rolled over to his side as she got up to leave, but the door was locked and being in so much shock, she struggled to unlock it. 
 
"You dirty little ," Daniel grunted and rose up from the bed, towards her. She was able to unlock the door, but she didn't out in time. He grabbed her hair and pulled her down, having her cry from the pain. 
 
Kris had heard her cry and started running. He ran when he felt something hit his stomach. It was hard, like metal. Kris fell on his knees and hissed in pain. 
 
"I wonder how you got in," Inati said while holding onto a metal stick. "Just how many are there?"
 
"I don't know what you're talking about. Where's Ailee?" Kris asked, slowly getting up. Inati scoffed and hit his stomach again, making him fall back on his knees. 
 
"I know there's more of you in here. Let me guess, 4 are roaming around and 2 are outside waiting. Am I right?" he asked as Kris bit his bottom lip. "So I am."
 
"It's only me," Kris said, which made Inati laugh horribly. 
 
"We have our eyes on this whole entire place. You act as if we didn't see your members," Inati said referring to the monitor room Kris had just saw. "Jeesu is working on your boys outside while Youngwon is searching for the other pretty boys."
 
Kris scoffed at him. "Your boys won't even be able to lay a single hand on my boys. Have you seen Tao before? He's a pretty scary maknae. Not only is Tao pretty good with his wushu, but my members are pretty aggressive theirselves. Luhan doesn't like it when people touch him and if you were to lay a hand on him, he'll kill you. He almost killed me one time because I laid on his bed."
 
Kris knew Luhan wouldn't do such a thing although Luhan hates it when people are on his bed, but Inati didn't know a thing. Kris continued, "Chen has been learning from Tao and Suho...he may look small, but he's a violent leader. He hits a person when their boy doing what's right and as for Kyungsoo. He's not as innocent as you think he is, mess with him an your boy's head will be gone."
 
Kris felt like laughing from all the lies he was saying, but in this situation he couldn't laugh and he just hoped Inati bought it. 
 
"Well, we'll just see how great your boys are," Inati said and kneeled down to Kris's level. "You wanted to see Ailee, right?"
 
Kris nodded. Inati stood up and grabbed Kris's hair, pulling him up and dragging him to where Daniel and Ailee were. 
 
Suho and D.O felt like they were going in circles when they saw two figures ahead of them. It was Luhan and Chen up ahead. 
 
"Hyung!" Chen said, waving his hand to them. They met up with each other and looked at each other. "Did you guys find anything?"
 
"We couldn't find anything or anyone at all," Suho said with a sigh. "I haven't even heard a single scream from Ailee."
 
"What if they..."
 
"No you idiot. They didn't kill her," D.O said hitting Luhan's head. "We have to go back to where we lost Kris and take the route he took. I'm sure he found something."
 
They nodded and started walking when they saw someone walking towards them. They stopped in their tracks and noticed how the person didn't look like Kris. 
 
"What should we do?" Chen whispered as they stepped back. 
 
"Run," Luhan softly said and they turned around running away as Youngwon ran after them.
 
"Kris!!! Help us!" Chen shouted as they ran. They began to see another person running their way and they stopped, stumbling. 
 
"Isn't that short guy Xiumin?!" D.O asked with round eyes. They all closely looked at him and gasped. 
 
"It is him! Lets go!" Luhan said and ran towards him. When they got to one another Xiumin gestured them to follow him. "Hyung, what's going on?"
 
"Tao just took care of that one guy and the police are here. They want us to get out while they do the searching," Xiumin said. 
 
"What about Kris?" Suho asked as they came to an opening. They were out of that "maze" and saw Tao sitting on top of Jeesu. 
 
"They said to leave it to them," Xiumin said as Suho looked back to the stairway. 
 
"I'll be back. I'm going to find him," Suho said and ran back in as shouted his name. There were polices everywhere and tried to keep Suho away, but he pushed his way through. 
 
Meanwhile, Kris was shoved into the room where Ailee and Daniel were. 
 
"Oppa..." Ailee's faint voice was heard. Kris looked up and saw her face swollen, like she had just been beaten up. Bruises on her cheeks and eye and a cut up lip. 
 
"A-Ailee," Kris said, speechless and ran up to her; pulling her into his embrace. He cried and held her tight in his arms. "How could they do this to you?"
 
"She asked for it," Daniel said shutting the door and locking it.