Chapter 14

EXO's Stylist Niece

Ailee's POV~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZADsuDMU6Ww Block B-Close My Eyes

"Ahh~ home sweet home~!" I said, breathing in the fresh air of Jewels apartment. I dropped my luggage and twirled around the living room, smiling to myself. 
 
"This is something new," Jewels said with an eyebrow raised. "Seeing you like this is kind of...off."
 
I stopped twirling and blinked. She narrowed her eyes at me and walked closer with her arms crossed. "You've been acting strange lately. Did something happen in LA?"
 
I gulped and faked a smile. "Of course not. What would happen in LA?"
 
"I don't know, but whatever it is, it's possessing you. Seeing you all, twirly is kind of weird," she said and dragged her suitcase to her room. I slowly exhaled and went to my room, unpacking my stuff. 
 
Its oppa, not Kris. I jumped and looked around. "Aish, why does his voice keeping on playin in my head?! Oppa? Ha, never in my life will I ever call him oppa!"
 
"Oppa? Who?" a voice said from behind as I gasped and stood up from my bed to see Suho standing there with a blank expression. I blinked and and awkwardly laughed. 
 
"It's nothing Suho," I said and played with my fingers. He smiled and approached me, making me step back. "So, uh, what are you doing here?"
 
He just smiled and continued to walk towards me when I fell on my , sitting on my bed. "I wanted to see if you wanted to go grab lunch or something."
 
"Lunch?" I asked as he nodded. "Aren't you tired though? I mean we just got back from LA and you've been working pretty hard. Also, you shouldn't be seen with me."
 
"And why's that?" he asked, sitting down next to me. I scooted away from him as he scooted closer to me.
 
"Uh, well...it's because you're an idol and I'm just a normal girl," I said, feeling myself falling off the bed. 
 
"Just because of that? Do you not want to be seen with me?" he asked as I sighed and stood up. 
 
"Suho, I'm sorry but I just can't. I have to be honest though, I really don't want to be seen with you or any of your members alone. I don't want people invading my privacy like how they invade yours," I said as he hung his head low. "If we go as a group then I wouldn't mind, but if its just the two of us then I'm sorry, I'll have to decline."
 
"Well, who said it was just you and me?" he asked with an eyebrow raised. I blinked and looked around him. 
 
"But you said you wanted to grab lunch," I said as he chuckled. 
 
"I didn't say just you and me though," he said and did a head nod to the door. "The others are here too."
 
"Oh......OH~!" I gasped and pushed Suho out. "Sorry, but I'm need some alone time."
 
"B-but, Ailee-"
 
"See you whenever," I said and shut the door on him. I stood against the door and inhaled. "Why are they here? Aren't they tired from the concert?"
 
Suho's POV~
 
I stood in front of her door and blinked at it. What was that all about?
 
I went to the living room to see the others playing around with eachother. Xiumin got up and skipped ot me.
 
"So, what was her answer?" he asked as I sighed.
 
"She didn't want to go," I replied and sat down next to D.O and Kai. "She seemed a bit...how should I say it..."
 
"She didn't want to go because of Kris huh?" Kai asked out loud. All eyes were on him as he slowly sunk in his seat.
 
"Why? What did I do?" Kris asked blinking at us. I sighed and shook my head.
 
"You were too drunk to remember," Luhan said with a grin.
 
"D-drunk?!" he shouted as they laughed. "What happened?! What did I do to her?!"
 
"It's nothing serious," Tao said with a smile. "You and Ailee were just alone in a room-"
 
"BWOH?!?" he shouted with wide eyes. He got up and went to Ailee's room, banging on the door. "Yah! Open the door! I know you're in there!"
 
Within seconds he came back and flopped down on the couch. "Why can't you guys tell me what I did to her?"
 
They all shrugged and did their own things. I looked at Kris as he bit his bottom lip, trying to think.
tumblr_mb509jy0sT1rq8zq3.gif
 
"Aish, I knew I shouldn't have drunk that night," he said, running his fingers through his hair. We heard the door open and saw Jewels come out from her room.
 
"Oh~ what are you guys doing here?" she asked as we all smiled.
 
"Buy us lunch~~" they all sung as she rolled her eyes, then giggled.
 
"Fine, I'll meet you guys down in the lobby. I'll get Ailee-"
 
"Don't!" Kris shouted as Jewels looked like she had been hit in the face with his yelling.
 
"Wae?" she asked as he cleared his throat.
 
"She's tired, she doesn't want to go," he said with an awkward laugh.
 
"Tch, lies," Kai smirked as Sehun elbowed him. "Ow."
 
"Uhm, okay then I guess it's just...us...?" she said with a confused look and went back into her room to get dressed.
 
"Cmon guys, let's head downstairs," I said and herded the guys out when Kris grabbed my arm.
 
"You would tell me what happen right?" he asked as I looked at his hand then up to him.
 
"Nothing happened," I simply said and left the room.
 
Ailee's POV~
 
"Ah~ I've gone crazy!" I shouted into my pillow. "When will they leave?!"
 
There was a knock at the door, making me jump. "Ailee, I'm going out with the boys. I'll see you tonight."
 
I sighed in relief that it was only Jewels and that the boys were heading out. I have to stay away from him as far as possible.