Chapter 12

EXO's Stylist Niece

3rd Person POV~ 

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jf6p_lNYgow B1A4-My Love

It was the day of SMTOWN live and they had to get there early to rehearse. Ailee sadly had to go too since Jewels didn't trust her at the hotel alone. She took a cab to the location, meeting up with the others. 
 
"Ailee, help me organize these clothes for the girls," Jewels said, taking out a load of clothes. She sorted through them. 
 
"These shorts are..so short," Ailee said while looking at them. "I don't know how any girls can wear these. It's like their as-"
 
"Ailee," Jewels firmly said, clenching her teeth together. "Watch what you say out loud."
 
Ailee rolled her eyes and began sorting out the clothes again. EXO came into the changing room, putting on their mics for rehearsal. 
 
"Ailee, can you help me tape this?" Suho asked, fixing his ear piece. She nodded and got up to help him. "Just tape this part to my cheek."
 
Ailee ripped the tape off and gently taped the microphone to his cheek. She then gently pressed it on so it would stick when his hand reached up to hers. She silently gasped and rounded her eyes at him as he smiled. He held onto her hand when Kris came by, clearing his throat. 
 
"It's our turn, let's go," he said with an irritated tone and walked out the door. 
 
"You'll watch us once we perform live, right?" Suho asked Ailee as she blankly nodded. He smiled and ruffled her hair before leaving. She blinked a bit then touched her hand. What just happened?
 
She looked around to see if anyone else saw what had just happened; luckily no one did as so she thought. 
 
-------
 
"Hyung, were you and Ailee..." Baekhyun said to Suho with a grin. Suho shyly smiled and adjusted his mic. 
 
"Let's just work hard so we can get this rehearsal over with," he said, patting Baekhyun on the back. 
 
"Yeah, the sooner you get to spend time with Ailee~" Baekhyun sung and laughed. Kris on the other hand, was eavesdropping onto their conversation. He felt that same feeling inside, the feeling of anger and jealousy. 
 
-------
 
"Ahh~ I'm so tired. My arms feel like they're going to fall off," Ailee said, exhausted from organizing all these clothes of SNSD, EXO and BoA; the other stylists there did the rest. "I don't know how you do this unnie."
 
"You get used to it once you work long enough," Jewels replied as she played with her iPad. "By the way, I'm gonna need you to help me out changing the girls."
 
"Aish! Chincha!!!" Ailee whined and kicked the air, slumping into her chair. 
 
---SMTOWN LIVE STARTS---
 
The place was crowded and hectic that Ailee just couldn't stand it. She got so frustrated that she accidentally ripped Taemin's sleeves on his jacket. 
 
"My jacket's ripped," he said almost horrified, like there's no tomorrow. "Yah, noona!"
 
"Noona?! You're older than me! Also, I didn't mean to rip it!" she yelled as he pouted. 
 
"Well you look older than me!" he shouted as she scoffed. 
 
"Yah! Taemin-ah!" she shouted as they argued when Kai stopped them. 
 
"Don't yell at Taemin hyung," Kai said, narrowing his eyes at her.  
 
"YAH! YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!!" they both yelled at him. 
 
"Yes," he quickly replied and left them alone. 
 
"Aish, you're so childish! Here, let me fix it for you," Ailee said annoyed and quickly sewed up his sleeve. "There."
 
"Hehe, thank you noona~" he sung with a smile and floated out the door. She scoffed in disbelief, then giggled to herself.
 
EXO's performance was up next, so she quickly had to get more than half of them ready. 
 
"Can't you do it properly?" Kris complained as she rolled her eyes. "Hurry up, you're running out of time."
 
"Shut up will you?!" she shouted and glared at him, making him silently laugh. She finished with Kris and they left for the stage. Suho, being the last one out, patted her back surprising her a bit. 
 
"I'll be looking for you in the audience or even by the side of the stage," he said with a sweet smile and left. 
 
"Ailee," Jewels called. "You wanna take a break and go watch the performance?"
 
She didn't want to, but it was the only way for her to not work, so she decided to go out and watch EXO perform. Wow, they're actually really good.
 
She couldn't take her eyes off of them all when she met eyes with Suho. He smiled at her for a bit before putting on his fierce look again. She then turned her gaze to Kris as he had that same intimidating look. He stole a glance of her as she caught it and felt her heart racing. She deeply inhaled and touched her chest, where her heart was beating. Why all of sudden is this happening to me?
 
She couldn't keep her eyes off of Kris when he flashed a smile to the fans, but she felt like it was meant for her. She could feel her heart beating faster and faster. Aish, what's wrong with me?!
 
She deeply inhaled and left the area, going back to waiting room. 
 
"Oh, are you not watching the rest of their performance?" Jewels asked as Ailee shook her head. 
 
"I can't. If I do then I'll go crazy," she replied. 
 
"You've fallen for them already?" Jewels laughed as Ailee glared at her and played with her phone. 
 
"I think I've fallen for one of them," she softly said, soft enough that Jewels didn't hear it.