Chapter 22

EXO's Stylist Niece

 

Ailee's POV~
 
The next day I headed to school with Chanyeol and Baekhyun, walking half way. They handed me my lunch D.O made and silently walked away as I did too. I didn't see Daniel and the others at the school gate, where they'd usually wait for me, so I went straight to class to see Simon reading. 
 
"Hey," I said, sitting down next to him. He did a head nod and continued to read his book. "What are you reading now?"
 
"The Hunger Games," he said. I looked at his bruises again with him noticing. "They're getting better, don't worry."
 
"Who hit you anyways?" I asked, hoping he would tell me today. 
 
"I can't tell you. If I do then we'll both be in danger," he said as I furrowed my eyes. 
 
"Was it perhaps Daniel?" I then asked, making him close his book, annoyed. 
 
"Please stop asking questions," Simon said. "What happens to me isn't important."
 
"But you're my friend..." I softly said as he sighed, then a slight smile appeared on his face. 
 
"I'm glad you worry about me, but I'm fine," he said and ruffled my hair. "It's good to have a friend like you."
 
I smiled and class began, followed by another and another, then lunch came. I went out back to the football field, but saw no one there. 
 
"They're gone," a voice said from behind. I turned around and saw Simon there. "They went to go visit Su Ji."
 
"Su Ji?" I asked as he nodded. "Why Su Ji? I thought they didn't know her."
 
"There's a lot of things you don't know Ailee," he said and walked away. "You gonna join me for lunch in the library?"
 
"Yeah," I said and followed him, thinking. What exactly does he mean there's a lot I don't know of?
 
After school I walked home and into the alley to see Kai and Sehun again, patiently waiting while kickin at some rocks. 
 
"Kai! Sehun!" I shouted as they turned around a bit startled. 
 
"You scared me Ailee," Sehun said, placing his hand over his chest. I smiled and I locked my arms with them. 
 
"Lets go home. I'm hungry and I'm sure D.O made some food," I said. 
 
"Of course he did cause he knows a fatty like you eats every 5 seconds," Kai said as I stopped walking and pinched his ear. "Ahhhh~!"
 
"Say that to me again and you'll get it," I said through clenched teethes. "Sehunnie~ lets go home~"
 
I dragged Sehun with me and left Kai behind. We got to the apartment and it smelt so good with food. 
 
"You're home~" Baekhyun said and hugged me. "Lets play games. Chanyeol's too boring, you'll be more fun to play with."
 
He dragged me to the ground, sitting in front of Chanyeol and Suho, playing some racing game. 
 
"Ailee, you're hungry right?" D.O asked from the kitchen. 
 
"Yes I am oppa," I said and he came out with some food. 
 
"Try this first and tell me if its good," he said, pretty much shoving whatever it was in my mouth. To be honest, it tasted like heaven. 
 
"Oppa, what is it?" I asked with round eyes. He smiled and set the plate on the table. 
 
"Inside is mashed potatoes, cheese, green and red bell pepper wrapped in chicken , covered with flour and bread crumbs," he said as I went for seconds. 
 
"Oppa, you're always coming up with more delicious food," I said with a smile. 
 
"I'm glad you like them," D.O said and ruffled my hair. "I'm going to make some more now."
 
I giggled and continued to eat with the rest of them. 
 
"Aish, you eat like a pig," Baekhyun said with an annoyed look on. I purposely chewed with my mouth open to annoy him even more. "That's gross!! Yah! Get away from me!!"
 
He got up and ran away while I laughed with Chanyeol, soon choking on the food. 
 
"You're really something," Kai said shaking his head, handing me a glass of water. He patted my back as my coughing slowed down. Suho grabbed some tissues and began wiping my mouth clean. 
 
"You really are a messy eater," he chuckled, making me blush at his closeness. He dabbed the tissue on my lips, slowly. His eyes were pretty much locked onto mine. 
 
"Are you two almost done?" Sehun asked while sipping his drink, like he was enjoying the show. I immediately pulled away from Suho and ran away to my room, where Baekhyun had gone into. I shut the door and pressed my back against it. 
 
"Y-yah, yah, yah! What do you think you're doing?!" Baekhyun shouted while covering his chest. I scoffed and slid down the door. 
 
"I won't do anything to you," I said and sighed. He slid off my bed and sat down next to me. 
 
"Did something happen out there?" he asked with interest. "Did you and Suho..."
 
"What?" I asked with a glare. 
 
"Uh...I...uhm, forget it," he said with an uneasy laugh and patted my back. "But I can see you blushing. Something must have happened out there between you two."
 
"Why do you suspect it's us?" I asked. "I could be blushing because of Chanyeol."
 
"That big, scary baby?!" he laughed. "Yeah right!"
 
"Then Kai!" I shouted, making him laugh even more. 
 
"Kkamjong has no interest in girls right now. If he could, he would only date his dancing skills," Baekhyun said. 
 
"Fine then, D.O!" I said making him shake his head. 
 
"He can't stand girls like you, well...I mean his ideal type isn't you and he's pretty picky with his girls," he said. "Don't even plan on saying Sehun because he'll become shy to the girl he likes and he's not shy around you, so I for sure know he doesn't like you and make you go all fuzzy inside. And last, but not least it's not me because I for sure don't have any sort of feeling for a nasty, rude, no manner pig like you."
 
"BWOH?! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" I shouted with rage. 
 
"Kill me then you'll have to go through Suho!" he said and pushed me aside to get out. I ran after him and of course, he ran straight to Suho. 
 
"Hyung, tell your friend to stay away from me. She's crazy and she's obsessed with me. She won't let me go, but I tell her thousands of time that I don't like pigs!" he said pointing at me. 
 
"Aish! You really want to die!" I shouted and ran towards Baekhyun, but Chanyeol held me back. "Yah! Let go! Let me go and kill him first!"
 
"I won't let you lay a hand on my bacon," Chanyeol said while I struggled to break free. 
 
"I'll kill him softly," I said, but he only held on tighter. 
 
"You see?! She's crazy!!" Baekhyun shouted while making faces at me. 
 
"Baekhyun, you're the crazy one thinking she likes you. Not everyone is crazy about you," Sehun said shaking his head. "It's this dark man here that girls go crazy for."
 
"Yah! Kai's too young for those girls to be drooling over," Baekhyun said, now offended. 
 
"I probably have more fans than you do hyung," Kai said. Baekhyun made a face and flopped down on the floor. 
 
"The noonas are going for younger kids these days," Baekhyun said, shaking his head at the thought of it. 
 
"Yep, that's why they're called pedo-noonas," Kai said. "But I still have more fans than you do."
 
"Aish, just shut up!" Baekhyun said annoyed and jealous. "Bragger."
 
"Hyung, should I let go of the beast?" Chanyeol asked Suho as I forgot he was still holding onto me. Suho nodded and so Chanyeol pretty much shoved me into Suho. He held me and looked down at me while I looked up, meeting eyes. 
 
"He didn't push you too hard, did he?" Suho asked as I shook my head. He straightened me up and smiled. 
 
Suho's POV~
 
I sat back down in my seat and looked at Ailee as she stood in her place, right in the middle of the room. 
 
"Ailee, sit down next to me," I said patting the empty spot next to me. She hesitated a bit then sat down. 
 
We stayed till the sun was gone, just hanging out and watching whatever was playing. Everyone was getting tired. D.O was sleeping on the ground with Kai, Baekhyun was sleeping on Chanyeol's lap, Sehun was sleeping at the dining table when he was surfing the net on my laptop and Ailee was just bobbing her head up and down. I looked at her and quietly chuckled. I texted our manager that we were going to spend the night at Jewels house, since the boys were in deep sleep. I lifted Ailee up bridal style and headed into her room. I laid her on her bed and covered her up with blankets. I sat at the edge of her bed and gently brushed her hair out of the way, smiling. 
 
"Will I be able to make you fall in love with me in the next 4 days before he comes back?" I whispered in a hushed tone while caressing her face. I let out a sigh and stood up, leaning over the bed to give her a kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight Ailee. I will make you mine."