Chapter 1

EXO's Stylist Niece

Pink: Ailee's thoughts

Red: Kris's thoughts

Blue: Suho's thoughts

Green: Daniel's thoughts
 

Ailee's POV~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrGpeV0TnmU SungJoon-Jaywalking

I puffed my cheeks out while looking out the airplane window to see patches of land. There was an announcement made that the plane was going to arrive in Seoul soon, making me groan. I was sitting next to some dude, who was listening to his iPod and wore sunglasses that were so dark you couldn't see his eyes. Why the hell is he wearing sunglasses in an airplane?
 
I banged my head against the seat, ready to get out as the guy noticed. His expression didn't look too pleasing, but like I cared. 
 
"Excuse me, but are you going to stop that?" he asked in a low voice. I scoffed and huffed out a sigh, ignoring him. "So immature."
 
I was going to say something back, but I held my temper back. It's also the reason why I'm spending my whole entire senior year with my aunt here in Seoul, S. Korea. I wasn't learning much in school back in Canada nor did I even give a crap about school, so my parents decided to send me to live with my aunt so that I can learn properly. Supposedly the students in Korea are smart and if I study there, I'll be smart and be like a lawyer or a doctor, who knows even a plastic surgeon. But what my parents don't understand is that I still don't give a crap about school and learning. Another reason I'm here in Korea is because I cause too much trouble in and out of school, but what they don't know is I'm defending myself with a few punches and curse words here and there. They say I'm reckless. I don't think I am, right?
 
Finally the airplane landed and I shot out of my seat to avoid traffic in the aisle, but of course the guy next to me had to get up and take his time to get his bag from the bag department. I hadn't noticed how tall he was too until now. 
 
"Will you excuse me?" I asked with a bit of attitude. I didn't know if he was looking down at me or not, but he stopped moving and I'm assuming he was looking at me. 
 
"Why should I move when you didn't stop banging your head against your seat?" he asked with a scoff. I rolled my eyes and didn't want to deal with him, so I just pushed him aside and made my way out of the crowd when I tripped over someone's foot and almost fell when someone grabbed me. I looked up and I swear its like I just saw an angel; like literally you could hear someone singing, Hallelujah in a dramatic, opera like voice. His face just glowed. 
 
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stick my feet out so far for someone to trip over," he said in a sweet soft voice, that could melt any girls heart. 
 
"No, it's fine. I should've looked more carefully on where I was going," I said, still mesmerized by his angel-like face. He smiled and released me. "Thanks for catching me though."
 
"No problem," he said. I slightly bowed and ran away to get my luggage. I was heading to the double sliding doors to see a big crowd and lights flashing everywhere. I walked through the doors and I heard girls screaming and fangirling everywhere. At first I thought it was for me, but then they pushed me away and ran to a group of boys. I clucked my tongue and shook my head at these girls. 
 
"Girls and their idols," I muttered and pushed everyone in my way to get out of the airport. I dragged my luggage around when I saw my aunt holding a sign with my name on it. 
 
"Ailee~" she shouted while waving at me. I slightly waved and gave her a fake smile. 
 
"I'm gonna hate my senior year," I said to myself through my clenched teethes. I walked up to her as she gave me a suffocating hug. 
 
"Ahh~ it's nice to see you Ailee. I've missed you!!" she said as I just nodded. 
 
"It's nice to see you too Jewels," I said once she released the hug. She wasn't much older than me, around 24 years old maybe. I honestly didn't know. Her real name is Jaekyung too, but because of her job she needed to change it to make her name sound more appealing, so she chose Jewels. I don't even know what she works as.
 
"Let's say we get out of here? It's pretty hectic," she said and grabbed my suitcase, leading me to her car. I sunk in my seat and kicked my feet up on the dashboard while texting some friends. "So Ailee...how've you been?"
 
"I don't know, the same as the last time you saw me," I said. 
 
"Uhm, that was like 5 years ago," she said as I shrugged. "So, you excited for a new life and a new home?"
 
"Not really," I said as she pouted. 
 
"At least use sarcasm," she said and sighed. "Well, I've got things to do today. I'll help you settle in for a bit then I'm off to work."
 
I plugged my earphones in my ears and looked out the window at the tall buildings we passed by. We reached her apartment and entered, heading up to the 3rd floor on the elevator. I went into the room I was using and flopped on the bed. 
 
"Are you not going to unpack?" Jewels asked me.
 
"I'll do it when I want to," I muffled into the pillow. I heard the door click shut and I turned my head to look out the window in my room. It had a great view of the city and the Han River. I blew my bangs out of the way and slowly closed my eyes. Please...just let this year pass by quickly.