Chapter 28

EXO's Stylist Niece

 

3rd Person POV~
 
EXO had stayed the whole day with Jewels and Ailee, just chatting and eating away. It was getting darker by the minute and EXO decided to head back to the dorm. 
 
"Noona, make sure you tell Jewels noona you're going out. Don't want to worry her again," Sehun said as Ailee nodded. 
 
"I'm really sorry I made you all worried," she softly said as they shook their heads. 
 
"It's okay, just don't let it happen again," D.O said with a sweet smile and ruffled her hair. "See you around."
 
Ailee nodded and waved goodbye to the others when Kris stood in her way. She looked up at him, seeing his expressionless face. 
 
"Don't go out like that anymore. Call someone before you go out," he said as she smiled. 
 
"How many times do I have to tell you guys-"
 
Before she could finish, he hugged her one last time; leaving right after without another word. She stood there blushing when Suho walked up to her, then looked at Jewels. 
 
"Take better care of her. Lock her up if you have to," Suho teased as Ailee giggled and lightly pinched his arm. 
 
"Yah, you can't lock me up forever," she said as he chuckled. "Take care oppa."
 
"You too," he said and walked out with the rest, closing the door behind. Ailee sighed and went into her room with Jewels following behind. 
 
"Be happy I didn't tell your parents about this, better yet, about what's happening," she said as Ailee sat on her bed. 
 
"Thanks for not telling them. They'd probably bring me back to Canada if they found out," Ailee said while picking at her bed sheet.
 
"Well, do you want me to sleep with you tonight?" Jewels asked as Ailee shook her head. 
 
"I should be fine," she replied and smiled. "Thanks for sleeping with me last night too."
 
"No problem," Jewels said and grabbed the door knob to close it, but before she did she looked at Ailee. "You won't walk out right?"
 
Ailee softly laughed and shook her head. "Unnie, I won't leave. At least not tonight."
 
"Tch, this girl," Jewels smiled. "Goodnight Ailee, call for me if you need anything."
 
"Yep. Goodnight unnie," Ailee said and watched Jewels close the door behind.
 
Ailee's POV~
 
After an hour or so, I started to get sleepy so I got in bed and rolled to my side when my cell began buzzing. I looked at the caller ID and it was Kris calling. I grabbed it and held it up against my ear. 
 
"Hello?" I answered. 
 
"Were you asleep?" he asked in a husky voice. 
 
"No, I was getting there though," I said with a smile. 
 
"I guess I'll let you sleep then-"
 
"It's okay. We can talk for a bit," I said as I could feel my heart racing just by his voice. 
 
"Are you sure? I mean, you have school tomorrow," he said as I let out a laugh through my nose. 
 
"I'm not going," I jokingly said as I heard a chuckle on the other line. 
 
"You're going. You can't skip out on school," he said. I giggled and held onto my teddy bear. "Is Jewels noona asleep?"
 
"I don't know, why?" I asked. I heard him moving around, like he was walking some bushes. 
 
"Look out your window," he said as I furrowed my eyebrows. I scooted out of my bed and walked up to my window, seeing nothing. 
 
"What exactly am I looking at?" I asked, narrowing my eyes to see better. 
 
"Oh, wrong window," he said and soon I saw him walking out from the bushes. "There you are~"
 
I laughed and shook my head. "Why aren't you at the dorm? You'll get in trouble for sneaking out."
 
"I don't care. As long as I know you're safe then it's worth it," he said with a smile. 
 
"It looks cold outside, why don't come up?" I asked as he shook his head. 
 
"I don't really want to," he said as I could see his breath. "Jewels might become a monster and scare me away."
 
I giggled and bit my bottom lip. "Should I see if she's asleep?"
 
"It's up to you," he said with a smirky smile. I told him to wait and so I tip-toed out to the hallway to Jewels room. She never locks her door, so I slowly crept it open and heard her snoring. She's a deep sleeper, so I the lights and pounded on the wall just to make sure she was really asleep and with all the noise, she didn't budge. I turned off the lights and quietly closed the door, going back to the window in my room to see Kris gone. I grabbed my cell from the night stand. 
 
"Kris?" I said, hearing him breathing. 
 
"I'm here," he said as I furrowed my eyebrows. 
 
"Where?" I asked, looking around for him. 
 
"I'm already in front of the door. Should I open it myself or would you like to do the honor of opening it for me?" he asked in a teasing manner. I scoffed and went to the door to open it, seeing him there with a smile that seemed a bit...seductive. He turned off his phone and entered the apartment without my consent. 
 
"Are you really going to stay here for the night?" I asked him as he nodded. "What if the other members found out? You have a schedule tomorrow too, you can't stay here."
 
"I'll do whatever I want," he said and headed into my room as I followed in behind. 
 
"You sleep on the floor then," I said. He raised an eyebrow and gave me an 'are-you-serious' face. 
 
"Why can't I sleep on the bed with you? It wouldn't be our first time together on that bed," he said as I cringed. 
 
"Oh how wrong that sounds," I mumbled and sighed. "Fine, you can sleep with me, but you stay away from me. I was scared that night and I needed you close, but I'm not as scared anymore, so I don't need you up against me, got it?"
 
"That's fine with me, I'll just wait until you're fully asleep," he said with a smirk. I gasped and hit him. 
 
"Don't you even dare," I warned and got in bed with him also getting in. 
 
"I didn't come here for you anyways. I came for the bed because its comfy and soft," he said and rolled to his side with his back facing me. I scoffed and rolled onto my side, my back facing him. "Sleep well Ailee."
 
"You too Kris," I softly said and just looked out the window at the moonlight until my eyelids fell and I was completely knocked out.