Chapter 27

EXO's Stylist Niece

3rd Person POV~

It was a weekend and also EXO's day off. They had found out about the situation concerning Ailee and Daniel, so they decided to go visit her. 
 
"Should we buy something on the way there?" Kai asked while putting on his shoes. "Maybe some dessert or drinks?"
 
"Ouu~ D.O can make something for her. We all know how much she loves his food," Lay said, heading out the door. 
 
"Kris hyung, should we get some flowers for her just for the heck of it?" Sehun asked as they all walked out to the van.
 
"You can buy it Sehun," Kris said and entered the van with him. Kris sat by the window and looked out of it as Suho also entered the car. Kris glanced at Suho, then turned away while biting his nails. 
 
"Suho hyung, lets but flowers for Ailee," Sehun said with a smile. Suho looked at Kris then to Sehun. 
 
"That sounds great. We'll buy it on the way," he said and sat in the front with Luhan and Sehun while Kris sat at the back with D.O and Kai. 
 
"Hyung, are you okay?" Kai whispered to Kris. He looked at Kai and cooly nodded. "Why are you so quiet? Did something go wrong?"
 
"Nothing Kai," Kris mumbled and continued to stare at all the buildings that passed by. They stopped by at the flower shop and the cake shop, since they were right next to each other. 
 
"I don't think you should all go because there may be fans out there, so we'll have Suho and Kris go," their manager said from the driver's seat. Kris didn't want to go, but he didn't have a choice and since he is leader, he had to go. Suho and Kris both got out and went into the cake shop first. 
 
"I don't get why we need cake and flowers. It's not her birthday or anything special," Kris ignorantly said with hands in his pocket. 
 
"Although it's not her birthday, we should give her something," Suho said while looking at all the different kinds of cake. "Should we buy the chocolate kind?"
 
"She likes strawberries," Kris said while looking into the glass where all the cakes were behind. He saw one that he knew she would like and so he pointed to it. "How about that one, the one with the strawberries and with the chocolate coating. Inside is a mix of chocolate and vanilla, so she'll like that."
 
Suho looked at Kris amazed, knowing Kris wouldn't even remember his favorite color. "You know a lot about Ailee."
 
Kris just nodded and they bought the cake, heading into the flower shop. 
 
"What's her favorite flower?" Suho asked while looking at the roses. 
 
"She doesn't really like flowers, anything should be fine," Kris replied and leaned against a wall while waiting for Suho to pick out a banquet of flowers. Suho bought whatever he thought was pretty and they both headed back to the van, setting off to Ailee's house. 
 
Entering the apartment, EXO went straight into Ailee's room to see her still asleep. 
 
"Why is she still sleeping? It's the afternoon," Lay said, poking his head over Luhan's shoulders. 
 
"Maybe she had a long day yesterday," Luhan said and they walked closer up to her. They poked her side and shook her. 
 
"Ailee, wake up. You'll grow old and wrinkly if you sleep too long," Sehun said. She stirred in her sleep and slowly rose up into a sitting position. Her hair was messy and everywhere that you couldn't even see her face. 
 
"She looks a bit scary," Tao whispered to Chen, who nodded in agreement. 
 
"Why are you HERE SO EARLY IN THE MORNING?!?!?!?" Jewels shouted while flipping her hair back. They all shouted and ran out the room. 
 
"What was that?!?" Kai shouted. 
 
"A freakin monster, that's what it is," Xiumin said as they all bundled up in a corner. Jewels came out of Ailee's room and scratched her head. 
 
"Seriously, why are you guys here?" she asked in an annoyed morning voice. 
 
"Aren't we always here?" Baekhyun asked as he hid behind the tall Chanyeol, who nodded. Kris furrowed his eyes and looked in the hallway to see if Ailee was going to come out. 
 
"Where's Ailee? Why wasn't she in her room?" Kris asked, beginning to worry. The boys looked at each other then ran back to Ailee's room with Jewels following behind. 
 
"Is she in your room?" Kris asked Jewels as she shook her head. 
 
"She wanted me to sleep with her, so we both slept on the bed," Jewels said panicking. Kris clenched his jaw and immediately ran out of the apartment, calling Ailee while the boys searched the place then went separate ways to find her. 
 
"Ailee!" Suho shouted in the neighborhood. He was searching alone. "Ailee! Where are you?!"
 
"Ailee noona!!" Kai shouted as he was with D.O. 
 
"Where could she be?" D.O asked. 
 
"What if those guys took her?" Chanyeol panicked while searching with Baekhyun at a nearby park. 
 
"They should've taken noona too then," Chanyeol teased, earning a smack at the head. 
 
"I'm being serious here," Baekhyun worriedly said. 
 
"Should we go check the Han River?" Luhan asked Sehun as they walked around the area. 
 
"Now why would she go that far?" Sehun asked. "That's like 30 minutes away from Jewels apartment, she wouldn't go that far."
 
"Who knows maybe she will," Luhan said and so they headed towards the river. 
 
Chen and Lay walked around another area close to the apartment, shouting Ailee's name. 
 
"Aish, where could she be?" Chen wondered. It was really hot, so they were both sweating. "This is worse than dancing and all I'm doing is just standing here. I'm sweating so bad right now."
 
"Stop complaining about yourself and lets just find Ailee and make sure she's safe and sound," Lay said and bit his bottom lip to think of places he would go if he wanted to take a break. 
 
"Noona, why didn't you change before we came out?" Tao asked embarrassed to be next to Jewels, who was wearing pajamas and her hair messy and tangled. 
 
"How can I possibly look good when my little niece is out here alone?!" Jewels asked, devastated. "Her parents will kill her. Not me, but her! They'll blame her for whatever she does whether it's her fault or not."
 
Tao sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Lets just find her quickly before those guys are up and hunting too."
 
Kris ran around the place to find Ailee, but she wasn't anywhere in sight. Where could she be?!
 
He ran when he suddenly stopped and decided to go back to the apartment to see if she was home. He ran back to the apartment and being the one responsible with the extra key along with Suho, he turned the key and flung the door open to see Ailee working in the kitchen. There were bags on the table full of vegetables and other types of food.
 
"Ailee," he softly said as she looked up from what she was doing. He walked up to her with heavy steps. 
 
"Oppa, what are-"
 
He pulled her into his embrace, fighting the tears to come out. He was filled with mixed emotions, making his heart and head go crazy. 
 
"I thought they took you away," he muffled into her hair. "We were all worried."
 
She didn't know what was going on, but went along with it. "I'm fine oppa. They weren't anywhere near me."
 
"Why did you even go out?" he asked, hugging her tighter. 
 
"We needed more food, so I thought I'd go and buy some. I can't hide forever too," she said. "Where are the others?"
 
"They're still out finding you," he said. "I'm just glad you're safe Ailee."
 
Her heart was pounding and she smiled, thinking about how much they all care for her, especially Kris. He released the hug and called everyone to inform them she was safe at home. 
 
"AILEE!!!" they all shouted, cramming through the doorway. Baekhyun was able to get through first and hugged her immediately. 
 
"Why didn't you tell noona you were going out?!" Baekhyun asked with a fake, yet so real crying tone. 
 
"We were all worried about you," D.O said with a sad face. 
 
"I'm sorry oppa. I didn't mean to scare you all," she softly said and looked at Kris, who looked at Suho, who laid his eyes only on Ailee. 
 
"Yah! Move!" Jewels shouted, pushing her way through, still with her messy bed hair. She saw Ailee and cried, hugging Ailee tightly. "Why did you just leave like that? Why didn't you wait until I was up or better yet, why didn't you just wake me up?"
 
Ailee felt really sorry and hung her head low. "I'm sorry unnie. I won't do it again."
 
"You better not," she cried and hugged Ailee tighter. Ailee looked at all the boys as their worried faces were still on and soon she met eyes with Suho, who smiled at her. 
 
"You're back home safe, that's all that matters," Suho said and looked at Kris. "Either way, someone will always be by your side to protect you."