Chapter 2

EXO's Stylist Niece

Ailee's POV~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78My5jNnUWo SHINee-AYO!

I woke up to the smell of fried food, mainly oil. I walked into the kitchen to see Jewels cooking a bunch of different dishes. 
 
"Unnie, what's that for?" I asked sitting down on a metal stool. 
 
"It's for the boys," she simply said, too busy cooking. "I made you some breakfast too."
 
"I don't eat breakfast," I said and got up from my seat when I recalled what she had said. "Wait, what boys?"
 
"The boys I work with," she said as I looked at all the plastic containers on the counter. "You work with 11 boys?"
 
She nodded and finished the last container. "12 to be exact."
 
"Seriously, what do you work as?" I asked through my breath and went to the bathroom to shower and get ready for my first day of school. It may be my first day, but like the 10th day for the students theirselves. 
 
"Ailee, I'm heading out. I'll see you tonight," I heard Jewels voice shout out. "You better be home!"
 
I rolled my eyes and blow dried my damp hair, then straightened it out. I just stared at myself in the mirror as I was wearing my school uniform. 
 
"Damn, I actually look good," I said with a smirky smile and brushed my skirt. "Well, here's to the new life...my ."
 
3rd Person's POV~
 
"Ahh~ I'm so hungry~" Chanyeol whined while rubbing his stomach. "When will Jewels noona come?"
 
"Chanyeol, be patient. She has a lot to do now because her niece is in town," Suho said while reading a magazine. 
 
"Oh that's right!" Baekhyun said with a finger snap. "I wonder if she's pretty."
 
"Will she be coming with Jewels noona?" Sehun asked. Suho shook his head at the kids and chuckled to himself. Jewels came running into the photo shoot setting with a huge bag. 
 
"Yay, she's here~" Baekhyun sung and ran to help Jewels with the food. 
 
"Did you make sandwiches again today?" Kris asked getting up from his seat. She shook her head and helped open the lids. 
 
"My niece is in town for the year and so I wanted to make her something special for starting fresh," she explained. "And since I was making such yummy food, I thought of you guys. Starting again tomorrow though, I'm still making sandwiches."
 
The boys groaned and grabbed their containers. 
 
"At least make us these once a month," Chanyeol pouted. Jewels shook a finger, saying not a chance. 
 
"Noona, will you ever bring her to see us?" Tao asked as Jewels shrugged. 
 
"Is she even a fan of ours?" Kris asked while the tteoboki sauce off the corner of his lips. 
 
"I don't know. I doubt it though, I mean she didn't know about your presence when you guys came back from China," she said while chewing on some lettuce. 
 
"Wait...so you mean she was at the airport too?!" Sehun asked as she nodded. "Why didn't we see her then?!"
 
"Uhh, maybe because we've never seen her before?" Kris stated. They finished their food and their schedule began, starting with a photo shoot. 
 
Ailee's POV~
 
I walked to the cafeteria when I bumped into a boy with nerdy glasses on. He dropped his stuff on the ground and scurried to pick them up. I bent down and helped him. 
 
"You don't have to help me," he softly said, a bit nervous. 
 
"It's fine. I bumped into you, I should at least help you," I said and handed him his books and papers. He did a slight head nod and left without a thank you. I huffed out a sigh and looked in the cafeteria to see all these people in there chatting and laughing. The first 3 periods was bad enough to be a loner, now was worse. I grabbed my lunch tray and slowly walked past the students, who just looked at me. I ignored them and sat in an empty seat, all by myself when someone sat in front of me. 
 
"I'm sorry, I didn't thank you earlier," he said as I stayed quiet. "Are you new here? I've never seen you before."
 
"I'm a transferred student," I replied as he smiled. 
 
"Chincha? Well, it's nice to meet you. My name's Daniel," he said and held his hand out. I looked at it, then to him as he awkwardly pulled it back to him. "And what's your name?"
 
"None of your business," I said and got up from my seat. 
 
"Wait up for me," he shouted and I could hear his footsteps followed by books falling and laughter. I turned around and saw Daniel on the ground with some girls laughing at him. I didn't want to get involved, but I had to step up for that poor, nerd. 
 
"Yah!" I firmly yelled to the 3 girls. All attention was turned to me as I smirked and made my way to them. I stuck my hands in my pockets and looked down to Daniel. "Why are you just laying there? Get up."
 
He slowly got on his feet and hid behind me. I looked to the girls and stepped closer to them as they stepped back. 
 
"What's your explanation for tripping him?" I asked as the "leader" gulped and looked around. The cafeteria was dead silent. I got impatient and grabbed her collar shirt. "Are you not going to speak?"
 
She looked like she was on the verge of tears. "Everyone does it to him. He's just a nobody and he's a nerd with no friends."
 
"So, that doesn't give you the right to push him around. Would you like being pushed around?" I asked as she stayed quiet. I then shoved her away from me and looked at her friends. "Answer me, would you?"
 
"N-no," she said, hanging her head low. 
 
"Don't think you're all high and mighty when you're not. Don't go around, pushing these innocent people around," I firmly said. "Mess with another kid and you'll hear it from me."
 
The 3 girls nodded and scurried away. I looked at the by-standers and glared at them all, making them continue with what they were doing before. I picked up Daniel's books and handed it to him as I noticed his uniform was dirty; probably one of the girl's purposely spilt her drink on him. 
 
"You should get that washed as soon as possible or it'll stain," I said and walked away when the 3 girls stood in my way with another girl, one I didn't recall seeing earlier. She didn't have a good expression on her face and I knew what she wanted to do to me. 
 
Kris's POV~
 
"Kris, stop moving and let me fix your hair," Jewels said, pretty much stabbing me with a comb. "We need to get you dressed too."
 
She was fixing my hair when her cell began ringing. She answered it while I fixed my own hair. 
 
"WHAT?!?" she yelled with anger. I glanced at her as she nodded to whatever the person on the other line was saying. "Okay, I'll be there."
 
She grabbed her stuff and marched out the door. Luhan poked my sides and did a head nod to the door. 
 
"Where's noona going?" he asked as I shrugged. 
 
"Beats me," I said and got dressed. 
 
3rd Person POV~
 
"How can you get suspended within a single day?!" Jewels yelled at Ailee as they were heading home. 
 
"I didn't pick the fight. She did," Ailee replied while playing with her phone. 
 
"Aish, chincha...what am I going to do about you?" Jewels said with a disappointed sigh. 
 
"Send me back to Canada then it's all good," she replied back and stared out the window. 
 
"Your parents won't approve of that," Jewels said and entered the parking lot. "My schedule is going to be pack jammed with EXO's interviews and meetings, so you either have the choice to come with me everywhere or stay home, but I'll have an alarm set up and if you plan on leaving the alarm will turn on."
 
"I don't care. I'm probably better off at home sleeping in and eating ramen," Ailer said and they entered the apartment. "Wait, who's EXO?"
 
"Oh~ you don't know, they're a rookie boy group I'm working with. I'm their stylist," Jewels explained as Ailee didn't seem to be interested. "Well, I've got to get back to work. I'll see you tonight."
 
"Yeah, whatever," I mumbled and flipped through the channel of some weird variety shows. "And to think I wasn't going to get into another fight. Well, lets see how the rest of the school year goes once I get back to school."