Chapter 6

EXO's Stylist Niece

3rd person POV~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ3zFDtZ_js&feature=related Boys Over Flowers-Do You Know OST

"Wait, so you're Jewels noona's niece?" Baekhyun asked Ailee as she nodded. They were all gathered in the living room looking at Ailee when Jewels came from the kitchen with drinks. 
 
"So you wanna tell me where you went?" Jewels asked with a not so pleased look. Ailee didn't say anything and looked down to the floor. 
 
"She was walking around and got lost, so we thought we'd take her," Suho said looking straight at Ailee. 
 
"Chincha?" Jewels asked as he nodded. Kris and the others knew he was half lying and just stared at him. Kris looked from Suho to Ailee, then looked out the window. 
 
"So you're the girl that kicked Kris?" Luhan asked as Ailee slightly nodded. "Uwah~ that's so weird how you turned out to be Jewels noona's niece."
 
"Do you know who we are?" Xiumin then asked as she shook her head. He rapidly blinked at her and turned to his dongsaengs. 
 
"We don't look familiar or anything?" Kai asked as Ailee shrugged. 
 
"Do you know a group named EXO?" Chen asked as she shook her head. 
 
"I know BAP...." she replied as they were hurt. 
 
"How can you know BAP, but not us?! We debuted in the same month!" Tao said, a bit offended. 
 
"I'm not interested in korean songs," she simply said, making them all feel even more offended. "I like Chris Brown, FloRida, and even Justin Bieber."
 
"J-Justin Bieber? Really?" they asked as she nodded. Suho didn't have to say anything about it, unlike the others, he wasn't offended that she didn't know them. 
 
"Ailee, right?" Suho asked as she nodded. "That's a pretty name."
 
Everyone was shocked to hear him say it, even Ailee. 
 
"Hyung, are you okay? Did love just strike?" Baekhyun teased. Suho just smiled and continued to look at Ailee. For some odd reason, Kris felt a bit of anger in him, like he was jealous or something. Kris didn't like it when Suho complimented Ailee and her name. 
 
"We should get going, we have a busy schedule tomorrow," Kris said getting up from his seat. 
 
"Awwh~ can't we stay a bit longer?" Sehun whine along with Tao. Kris shook his head and went to put on his shoes, with the others following along. 
 
"It was nice meeting you Ailee," Suho said with another sweet smile before heading out the door with the others. Ailee let out a sigh and looked at Jewels, who still had that unpleasing look. 
 
"I'm sorry for leaving without letting you know," she said as Jewels softened. 
 
"I noticed your eyes are red and puffy," Jewels said with worried eyes. "Did you think about Soojung?"
 
"How did you know?" Ailee asked as Jewels gave a slight, warm smile. 
 
"You never cry, unless it has to do with Soojung," she said. Just hearing the name, Ailee was about to cry, but she held it in and let out another sigh. "Go sleep. You need rest."
 
"You're not mad or anything?" Ailee asked as Jewels shook her head. 
 
"I understand why you left, now go to sleep," Jewels said with a smile and went to her room. Ailee also went into her own room and laid on the bed. 
 
"I'll work harder to keep this promise unnie...no matter what, I'll make you proud," Ailee softly said and closed her eyes. 
 
-----------
 
The next morning Ailee woke up early and made breakfast for herself pretty much. Jewels woke up too and had to take a double take to see if she was imagining it. 
 
"Ailee, are you actually cooking?" Jewels asked amazed as she nodded. "Do you need help?"
 
"Nope, I should be fine," Ailee said and finished cooking. She packed some of the extras for Jewels and after breakfast she took off to school. 
 
"She must really want to change herself for Soojung," Jewels said with a smile while looking out the balcony at Ailee running to school.
 
Ailee's POV~
 
I got to school early to talk to some of my teachers to make up work when I bumped into a student. 
 
"Oh, I'm sorry," I said as he picked up his books and pushed his glasses up. 
 
"It's no problem," he said and held his books close against his chest, walking away. He reminded me a lot like Daniel, which made me want to go find him myself. 
 
"If I was a nerd, where would I go?" I asked myself while tapping my finger against my chin. 
 
"The library," a voice said behind me. I didn't recognized the voice at all, so I turned around and saw another nerd. "Would you like me to show you where it is?"
 
"Uh, no I was just trying to look for someone," I said and walked away when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to where ever we were going. 
 
"If you're looking for Daniel then he's in the library. I've heard a lot about you Ailee-ssi, you're like a super hero to Daniel," the nerd said and we reached the library. There was literally no one in there other than 4 boys and out of those 4 boys was Daniel. 
 
"Oh~ Ailee~!" Daniel shouted, earning a shush from the librarian. I slowly made my way to them and sat next to him. "What brings you here?"
 
"I was just looking for you, that's all," I replied and looked at the other boys. I recognized one, whom I bumped into earlier today. 
 
"It's nice to meet you Ailee-ssi," the boy said with a perfect smile. I could already tell they were two faced like Daniel. Nerdy in school, hot out of school. Just looking at the boy he was already hot with the nerdy glasses on. "I'm Inati."
 
"I'm Youngwon~" the guy who brought me to the library said with aeygo. 
 
"I'm Jeesu," he politely said with a bow. 
 
"This guy here is a new transfer student from Japan, his name's Simon," Daniel said, wrapping his arms around Simon's neck. 
 
"Are they all like you?" I whispered to Daniel as he knew what I was talking about and nodded. 
 
"Ailee-ssi, Daniel told us what you've done for him. I find that very brave of you," Inati said with another perfect smile. 
 
"Just call me Ailee," I said and looked at one boy to another. I noticed that they weren't actually doing homework, but looking at magazines. Some playboy and some sports magazine. 
 
"Ailee, you're probably behind on homework aren't you?" Jeesu asked as I slightly nodded. "Why don't we tutor you? We all have our own strengths."
 
"Oh no, it's fine. I can catch up myself," I replied and watched them flip their pages, exactly at the same time. 
 
"Knowing you, you probably can't even finish one problem of math," Daniel teased with a smirk. I deeply inhaled and slapped his arm, making them laugh. 
 
"We'll help you as a token of our gratitude for standing up to those girls for our maknae," Youngwon said with a sweet smile. "I'm good in History, so I'll help you in that."
 
"I call math!!" Jeesu said with a playful tone. 
 
"I'll take Science then," Inati said with a smile. 
 
"Since you're from Canada, you don't help much on English, but Simon can always help out," Daniel said while putting his hand on Simon's shoulder. He didn't talk much, I guess he's still adjusting to this school and these boys, but for some reason he looked more scared than lost. The bell rung and we packed our things up. 
 
"We'll see you after school today then Ailee~" Youngwon sung and he skipped away with people pushing him aside, but he still looked jolly. I didn't notice that I had first hour with Simon, but of course I haven't been to school in like a week and a day, so of course I wouldn't know. He was new too. 
 
"So, your name is Simon right?" I asked as he slowly nodded. "Are you usually this quiet?"
 
He didn't answer, but the look on his face did. It pretty much told me to shut up and so I did. 
 
School had ended and it actually wasn't that bad to be honest. Of course I see those girls who I beat up here and there, but as long as they didn't get in my way, everything was great. 
 
"Ailee!!" I heard Daniel's voice from behind as I was on my way home. I turned around and saw him running up to me. "Sorry, but we can't tutor you today. We have things to do today, so maybe tomorrow. You don't mind right?"
 
"No, it's fine with me," I said and he nodded. He waved me goodbye and ran back to the boys, but the one I didn't see was Simon. I walked home when I felt someone watching me. I turned around, but saw no one and I was pretty much alone. I started walking again, but then I heard something behind me...footsteps. I turned around and saw no one again, so I turned around to walk faster. I could feel my heart race, scared. *Its daylight for crying out loud. What's there to be afraid of?*
 
I got to the area of my apartment building and was going to turn the corner when someone grabbed my backpack, pulling me back. I screamed and covered my eyes to hear laughter. 
 
"Did I scare you?" a voice asked and I knew it was Kris. I shot my eyes open and glared at him. 
 
"What now?!?!" I shouted with rage. 
 
"Woah, cool down. I was just on my way to grab some documents from Jewel's apartment and I saw you," he said with a sheepish smile. I rolled my eyes and walked away as he walked next to me. I then heard footsteps that was off beat from Kris and I as we were taking the same steps. I stopped and looked behind me to see nothing, again. 
 
"Yah, hurry up! I don't have the keys to the apartment and I have to get back to the practice room," Kris shouted and so I caught up with him. Walking with him, I would hear footsteps behind me. Am I just hearing things?