Chapter 8

EXO's Stylist Niece

Ailee's POV~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYgMXgZUpd8 VIXX-UUUUU

A good 2 months have gone by already and I was enjoying school a bit more as Soojung was my only motivation. I was on my way home when I had that same feeling of someone watching me. I stopped and looked around to see no one in sight. I began walking again when I heard the footsteps louder and more heavy. I turned around and bumped into someone's chest. 
 
"Watch where you're going," Kris said with a grin. I pushed away and glared at him. 
 
"Maybe you should watch where you're going. Who do you think you are stalking me anyways?" I asked, angry. 
 
"Stalking? Me?" he asked with a scoff. "Never in my life will I ever stalk anyone."
 
"Lies," I said and walked away. He chuckled and caught up with me. 
 
"I don't stalk when my members are with me. If I was alone, then well, that's a whole different story," he whispered into my ear, bringing shivers down my spine. 
 
"You are alone-" 
 
"Hi noona," Sehun said once I turned around to see all 12 of them. Seriously, where do they keep on popping out from?
 
"Lets go home together," Tao said, holding onto my arm. 
 
"Home?" I asked as he recalled what he had said. 
 
"I mean lets go to your house together," he said and dragged me with him. The others followed behind and we walked home. I had stopped to tie my shoe when I felt that presence again of someone watching. I glance behind me and saw 4 figures, in black. They were just watching. I stood up and looked at them to see them gone, as if they had just disappeared into thin air. 
 
"Hurry up Ailee!" Kris's voice boomed and so I ran and caught up with them. Once we got to the door, it flung open without me having to open it. 
 
"Can you believe it?! I'm going to LA with you guys!!!" Jewels screamed at EXO. 
 
"We were going to tell you the news, but I guess someone already told you," Chen said as Jewels was jumping everywhere. 
 
"Wait, if you're going to LA then does that mean I get the place to myself?" I asked, getting excited myself. 
 
"Of course not, you're going too," she said as my jaw dropped. "We're leaving first thing tomorrow morning, so pack up now."
 
She went into her room to continue packing while my jaw was still wide open. 
 
"Close that mouth of yours," Kris said and pushed it closed. 
 
"Ahh~ you're going to LA with us!! How exciting!" Tao and Sehun said hugging me. 
 
"Okay, you guys can get off of me now," I said, squished in between them. 
 
"Great, we're going to be stuck with this," Kris said rolling his eyes. I narrowed my eyes at him and huffed out a sigh. 
 
"I like the idea," Suho said with a smile. "I wouldn't mind spending a vacation with Ailee."
 
I felt my face heat up as I looked at the others, who were all grinning. 
 
"Why are we going to LA again?" Xiumin asked as the boys all looked at him in disbelief. 
 
"SMTOWN!!" they scolded him as he gave them a sheepish smile and rubbed the back of his neck. 
 
"Ailee, do you like SMTOWN?" Kai asked as I shook my head. 
 
"Like I said, I'm not into you and your korean world," I said as they were offended. 
 
"At least use some sarcasm," Kris muttered under his breath, making me glare at him. "Just stick to your Justin Bieber and One Direction!"
 
"Maybe I will!" I shot back and headed into my room. 
 
Suho's POV~
 
"She's got an attitude today," Luhan said while eating the food in the cabinet with Xiumin. 
 
"Maybe she's pms-ing," Baekhyun said blankly. 
 
"Or maybe it was Kris. She's always mad around Kris, have you guys noticed?" D.O said as we all just looked at him and his big eyes. "What? It's true isn't it?"
 
I left them and knocked on Ailee's door. She opened it and her room was messy with clothes on the floor. She looked behind her and tried to hide the mess. 
 
"Do you need anything?" she asked as I just looked at her room. 
 
"Uh, I just wanted to know if you needed help with packing," I said as she smiled and shook her head. 
 
"I'm fine, thanks though," she said and closed the door. I looked at her closed door, then went back to hang out with the guys. 
 
"Lets go to Disneyland once we get there," I heard Tao's voice once I entered the living room. They were surrounded by his laptop, searching for things to do in California. 
 
"Hyung, what do you say we go to Dinseyland? We could take Ailee with us~" Sehun sung as I imagined going there. I couldn't picture it though, all I could see were our fans crowding us and Ailee nowhere in sight. 
 
"Ahh~ I'm so excited~!" Baekhyun said hitting Chanyeol like a girl because of excitement. "I can't wait till morning comes~!"
 
I smiled to myself and thought of all the wonderful things we could probably do in California with Ailee.