Chapter 3

EXO's Stylist Niece

Ailee's POV~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HsDDIbTfqA&feature=related Taemin-U

I was suspended just for a week and today was my last day of freedom before being a prisoner at that crappy school. I was in my room listening to my iPod when Jewels poked my side. 
 
"Do you want to come with me to see what I do?" she asked as I shook my head and laid my head on the pillow. "You've been pretty much home all day, at least go out and get some fresh air."
 
"Don't want to," I simply said with closed eyes. 
 
"You're no fun," she said and I knew she was pouting. "Fine then, suit yourself."
 
I shooed her off and heard the door click shut. I rolled on my back and stared at the ceiling while huffing out a sigh. What should I do today?
 
An hour had past and I just watched movies and whatever was on playing, even the news. I looked outside and it looked beautifully warm, so I decided to go explore. I knew Jewels was lying about the alarm, so I walked out and gave myself a tour around the block. I passed a cafe that looked pretty and cute, so I entered. 
 
"Welcome~" a handsome boy said from the counter, I'm guessing its like this for everyone who walks in. I gave a slight smile and bowed while heading to an empty seat. The boy who welcomed me came and took my order. I looked at him closely and he looked really familiar. 
 
"Just a French vanilla latte?" he asked as I nodded. He smiled and bowed, walking to the counter. I was sitting next to the window and looked at the people passing by when someone sat in front of me. It was that same boy who took my order. I blinked at him and turned back out to the window. 
 
"I didn't get the chance to thank you," he said as I furrowed my eyes at him. 
 
"Excuse me?" I asked as he chuckled. 
 
"Do you not recognize me?" he asked as I glanced at him and shook my head. "How about now?"
 
I was fully looking at him now as he put on a pair of nerdy classes. I gasped and looked at him for quite some time. He chuckled and smiled, "I'm guessing you remember me now."
 
"You look totally different without your glasses on," I said, shocked. He continued to smile and took off his glasses. 
 
"Exactly," he said and put the glasses aside. "So how's it being suspended on the first day of school for you?"
 
"It's great honestly, but sadly today's my last day of this amazing break," I said and rested my cheeks on my fist. My drink came and I started twirling the straw. "Why aren't you in school?"
 
"Me? I'm making extra bucks," he said and looked out the window. The sunlight hit his face and he looked so good. I shook the image away and just looked at him. He glanced at me and smiled. "Are you really that amazed to see me without my glasses on?"
 
"Tch," I narrowed my eyes at him and sipped my latte. 
 
"I still never got your name," he said as I looked up from my drink. 
 
"Oh, I'm Ailee," I said with a smile. I usually don't tell my name to anyone I don't know, or whoever I don't want knowing. What surprised me more was that I was actually smiling. 
 
"Ailee? That's a pretty name, but it doesn't seem to match you," he said with a sweet smile. 
 
"What you trying to say?" I asked as he chuckled. 
 
"I don't know. The name gives me the image of an innocent girl, but you...you're tough," he said. I had to agree with him. "So, you pumped up to go back to school tomorrow?"
 
"If I see that girl again then yes, I don't mind getting my revenge on her again by beating the crap-"
 
"Why do you need revenge when you obviously were the first one to punch her?" Daniel asked, laughing through his nose. 
 
"Yah, I..." I didn't have anything to say honestly, since I was the first to beat her. "So, why do you wear glasses?"
 
He tilted his head and rubbed his chin, pretty much wasting time to think when he knew the answer. "I wear glasses because I can't stand the girls looking and drooling at my precious face. I also like being an outcast in school, less people to deal with."
 
"But don't you hate it when they push you around?" I asked as he shook his head. 
 
"I don't mind it actually, as long as it doesn't go too far," he said and we continued to chat when he had to go back and work. "I'll see you tomorrow at school Ailee."
 
"Sure nerd," I teased and headed out too. I walked around the street when I bumped into a guy. I just strolled by like it didn't happen when he grabbed my arm, pulling me to face him. 
 
"Aren't you going to apologize?" he asked. He was tall and had a hat on with glasses. 
 
"What are you talking about?" I asked with a scoff and shoved his hand away from my arm. "If you'd excuse me I have things to do today."
 
I turned around when he grabbed my hand, this time more firm. "I'm not letting you leave until you apologize."
 
"Bwoh?" I asked as he smirked. "This guy."
 
I deeply exhaled and kicked his shin. He groaned and hissed in pain while clutching his leg. I smirked and brushed my hands off. 
 
"Touch me again and you'll get it," I said and stomped away. I stopped and turned back to see him still on the ground, seeing three other guys go up to him, 2 laughing. One of them caught my eyes and he was the one not laughing, instead helping the guy up. It was that same guy who caught me before I could hit my face on the floor in the plane. Even though today was my second time seeing him, his face still shined and you could still hear angels singing in the background. I noticed that the tall guy I kicked was the bastard I sat next to in the plane. He was pointing in my direction and the angel face guy came my direction. I panicked and tried to walk away when he gently grabbed my wrist before I could leave. I slowly turned to face him as he just smiled and I swear it was still perfect.
 
"Did you kick my friend over there?" he asked as my heart raced. 
 
"Uhh, n-no I didn't," I nervously lied. I'm an amazing liar, but why was I not now?
 
"You don't have to lie to me. I won't scold you or anything. I simply just want the truth," he softly said. I was too drawn in his eyes that I slowly nodded. "Does that nod mean 'yes' I understand or 'yes' I kicked him?"
 
"Yes, I kicked him," I confessed, which shocked me. 
 
"It wasn't so hard was it?" he asked with another sweet smile and patted my head before leaving. I suddenly felt my heart stop beating as I watched his back figure disappear with that tall bastard and the other 2 guys. I swear, he's gotta be some sort of angel.