Chapter 4

EXO's Stylist Niece

Ailee's POV~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raB_i6HVqMA Miss A-I Don't Need A Man

"Ailee, get up already. You have school today," I heard Jewels voice from the other side of the door. "And please don't cause another fight in school."
 
I groaned and slowly lifted my eyelids up. I stretched my arms up and did the daily morning routine. 
 
"I have to get going. I'll see you tonight and cook something delicious for you," she said and left as I was putting on my shoes for school. Great. Just when I was loving it being suspended, I have to go back to that crappy school.
 
I left the building and walked to school when I saw some kid being picked on. I sighed and tried to not let my rage take over again, so I tried to walk past them when I noticed it was Daniel being picked on. He had a few bruises here and there with a cut on the corner of his lip. I groaned and grabbed the boy with the caramel hair and pushed him up against the brick wall. 
 
"The hell?" he said furrowing his eyebrows.
 
"What do you think you're doing to him?" I asked. He smirked and shoved my hand away from his shirt's collar. 
 
"What does it have to do with you?" he snarled. I rolled my eyes and picked Daniel up from the ground and dusted him off. 
 
"Let's go," I said and we walked away when one guy grabbed my wrist, pulling me to face him. 
 
"Where do you think you're going?" he asked with a smirk. I scoffed and kicked him in the balls as he clutched onto it and hissed in pain, falling on his knees. 
 
"Touch me again and you'll get it worse. Stay away from my friend too," I spat and gave him and his friends one last dirty look. I dragged Daniel away and went to a cafe nearby. I quickly ran to the pharmacy store and bought medicine for his wound and bandages. 
 
Daniel's POV~
 
I waited for Ailee to come back and it wasn't long when she did. She took out the wipes and wiped my face clean, then applied the medicine. I flinched at her touch and bit my bottom lip, enduring the pain. Her touch was so gentle that it made her shine for the first time, a more feminine side of her. She put on bandages on my face and smiled. 
 
"Hope it gets better," she said and got up from her seat. "Well, we're already late for school, so you wanna skip?"
 
"You sure? I mean today is your first day of school-"
 
"First and a half," she corrected me. "Well suit yourself if you don't want to join me."
 
She walked out the door as I ran after her. I flung my arm around her neck and smiled. "Well, I guess I'm going to have to skip too."
 
"Seeing you like this with all your nerd gear on, I can't see you skipping school," she said while looking up at me. I chuckled and took off my glasses, ruffled my hair and untucked my button up shirt. 
 
"Better?" I asked as she smiled. 
 
"Loosen up your tie," she said and did it for me. "There. Better."
 
Since she was still pretty new I gave her a little tour of Seoul. She didn't seem too amazed about it though. Everything I thought was interesting, she just blankly looked into space. 
 
"Ailee, what are you interested in?" I asked, curious. 
 
"Me? Uhh, nothing I guess," she said plainly. I just looked at her and chuckled. 
 
"You're really a boring girl," I said and pinched her cheeks. "What do you say we go get something to eat?"
 
"Sure, why not," she said in her plain boring voice and so we got off the next stop. We walked to a restaurant and sat next to these group of boys.
 
"It's pretty crowded today," I said, looking at the place, which was totally full. "I wonder if there's something special going on today..."
 
We ordered our food and sat in silence, well it wasn't really silence with all the conversations going on next to us. I noticed that all the guys next to us were wearing hats and sunglasses, like they're idols or something. Next thing you know the girls around Ailee and I where squealing to theirselves and one of them walked up to the guys. 
 
"Uhmmm, Kris, may I have your autograph?" a girl asked this one blonde/golden hair guy. He nodded and he gave her his autograph. 
 
"Ailee, do you happen to know any korean artists?" I asked her as she shook her head. "Do you want to know one?"
 
"Nope," she said straight forward. 
 
"C'mon, it'll be fun," I said with a playful smirk and got up, grabbing her wrist. I pulled her up and we walked to the group of boys, knowing that they had to be idols. One guy just looked at us and said something to the other boys, now with all eyes on the two of us. 
 
"Oh~ aren't you the girl who kicked Kris hyung?" one guy said with a smile, pointing at Ailee. I looked at her and back to the boy. 
 
"What are you talking about?" she asked with an eyebrow raised. The golden hair boy stood up and took off his glasses, now looking at her. I heard her gasp and he smirked. 
 
"Why do we always end up in the same place? Is Seoul really this small to be seeing each other almost everyday?" the golden boy asked.
 
"Do you two know each other?" I asked Ailee, who had a poker face on. 
 
"Know this jerk? Of course not," she scoffed and turned around to our table and grabbed her stuff, walking out the restaurant. 
 
"Ailee!!" I called out after her, then looked to the tall golden haired guy. He looked at the door with those scary eyes of his. Almost like he was trying to break the door with that stare. I went to the table we sat at and just then our food came. "Aish, why did she have to leave? Now these food will be wasted."
 
Kris's POV~
 
"What are you looking at?" Jewels asked coming with our managers with our food. 
 
"Remember how I told you some girl beat him on the streets?" Baekhyun asked her as she nodded. "She was here just a minute ago and stormed off. She must really hate hyung."
 
"Shut up," I said and sat in my seat. 
 
"But I'm curious to why you just kept looking at that door like she was going to come back and apologize, or even ask for an autograph," Luhan teased with a grin. I lightly punched his arm and ate when I noticed Suho staring at the door too. He didn't even notice the food that was sitting in front of him, he just stared like she was going to come back.