Chapter 38

EXO's Stylist Niece

 

3rd Person POV~
 
Kris and Ailee were being discharged, but the problem is; how are they going to get out? Fans and reporters were still waiting for a story, so they had to discuss on getting out. 
 
"Isn't there a VIP route?" Kris asked, annoyed with all the screaming. 
 
"We could go through the underground parking lot," Suho suggested. 
 
"But we won't be able to get out either, considering that the whole place is blocked with sasaeng fans everywhere," Lay said peeking out the window. 
 
"Then what are we going to do?" Ailee softly asked as they all tried to think. 
 
"We have no choice but to go through them. It's not our first time either, so we're used to it-"
 
"Not really," Luhan said, cutting Kai off. "Lets just hope this time I don't go falling down on the ground too."
 
"We have to keep Ailee safe too," Kris said looking at her. 
 
"W-wait, I'm going with you guys?" she asked, taken aback. 
 
"Well, yeah," Kris said as she looked out the window. She was worried and scared at the same time. She didn't want to go out at all. Kris knew what she was thinking about and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Don't worry. I'll make sure no one lays a hand on you."
 
"Ugh, here he goes again," Tao said rolling his eyes. "Him and his awkward romantic side."
 
Ailee giggled and looked up to Kris. He gently squeezed her shoulders and smiled when Jewels walked in. 
 
"Hey, the car pulled up. We have to take you guys in groups," she said then looked at Ailee. "Ailee and Kris need to go out first."
 
They both nodded and began walking down with EXO-m following behind. EXO-k is to take another car after EXO-m leaves. 
 
"You look tense," Kris said to Ailee, who nodded in agreement. "Don't worry. Just stay close to me."
 
"I will," she replied and they got closer to the screaming crowd. Ailee was feeling her heart race of nervousness, but Kris held her hand assuring her everything was going to be fine. They made it out of the hospital and was now on the sea of fans and reporters. 
 
"KRIS OPPA~!!!"
 
"OPPA~!!"
 
"LUHANNIE~~! I LOVE YOU!!!"
 
All these different voices were coming from different areas and they were hurting Ailee's ears. She could feel hands grabbing at her already, although they weren't directly going for her; instead for Kris and s. Kris pushed his way through, gripping onto Ailee's hand to make sure she wouldn't get lost in the crowd. Nothing ever goes according to plan though...someone had grabbed Kris's hand and had pulled Ailee's away thinking she was a fan holding onto Kris. Kris widened his eyes and turned to look back, seeing Ailee gone. She was pushed down to the ground having girls run on top of her to get to the boys. None of the fangirls even cared to look down at Ailee, but continued to follow EXO-m. 
 
"Ailee..." Kris said and pushed his way through to where he lost Ailee. 
 
"Kris!" Xiumin shouted after him. 
 
"Just get in the car. I'll get him," their manager said and shut the door, hitting the back of the car for it to leave without them. Some fans ran after the car, but many had stayed to get a hold of Kris. 
 
"AILEE!" Kris shouted, looking over the heads of all the girls, who looked the same as the other. 
 
Ailee curled up into a ball when someone pulled her up and hugged her. She widened her eyes and looked up to see Suho wearing a cap, a mask and sun glasses. 
 
"Suh-"
 
"Don't say my name," he whispered and endured all the girls pushing through to Kris, who was heading towards them. "EXO-k's car is out back. We'll sneak out that way."
 
"But what about Kri-"
 
"I'll safely bring you to the car then come back for him," he whispered and walked her out of the crowd, while hanging his head down to cover himself. Kris saw Ailee walking away with a guy, not knowing it was Suho. Kris furrowed his eyebrows and was now aggressively pushing his way through. His manager had caught up to Kris and pulled him off to the side, walking back towards the hospital. They entered the hospital and went into a private room, thinking of a plan to get out. 
 
"Why did you head back into the crowd?" his manager asked. 
 
"I was going back for Ailee. I couldn't leave her behind," Kris said. "But those fans just kept pushing."
 
His manager sighed and looked out the window. 
 
"I guess we'll have to spend another night here, we'll leave early in the morning," his manager said as Kris bit his bottom lip. He didn't like the idea because he was worrying about Ailee. He was thinking that the person who had taken her was Daniel or someone else; still not know it was Suho. He sat on the couch, running his fingers through his hair out of frustration. Then there was a knock at the door, making him and his manager stiffen. 
 
"I'll get it," his manager said and slowly opened the door to have Suho barge in and slam the door shut. 
 
"S-Suho," Kris said with wide eyes. "What are you doing here?"
 
"I couldn't leave you behind after taking Ailee away safely," he said breathless from getting through the crowd. 
 
"You were the one with Ailee?" Kris asked as Suho smiled and nodded. "Did she make it back safely?"
 
"I don't know yet, but no one followed us when we were heading to the van," Suho said and flopped onto the couch. "I guess I'll be spending the night here too, hyung."
 
Kris looked at him then chuckled. "The things we do for the girl we both like."
 
"I didn't it for Ailee. I did it for you hyung because I know you'd want her safe," Suho said with a smile. "And I don't like her anymore. She long ago had left my heart and had entered yours."
 
"What?"
 
"Without her knowing, I forced her out of my heart," Suho said and looked at Kris. "Because I knew hyung really liked her. Not only that, but she changed you into a better person, although the old you wasn't that bad either."
 
Kris scoffed in a playful way and head locked Suho. 
 
"I'm serious though hyung. I did it for you," Suho said with an angelic smile. 
 
"I'm sorry I was selfish, but I'm going to continue on being selfish," Kris said and ruffled his hair. 
 
"I'm glad to be seeing you two getting along again. I've always wondered when the silence between you two would end," their manager said and smiled. "Lets get some rest now and pray that we get out this time."
 
---NEXT DAY---
 
Ailee was staying with Jewels for the week as her father had granted this one wish for her. She couldn't sleep though, because she was worrying about Kris and Suho. She sat against the headboard of the bed when there was a knock at the door. Jewels poked her head in and smiled. 
 
"Someone's here to see you," she said as Ailee got out of bed and headed to the door, seeing a tall blonde figure. 
 
"You left without me," Kris said as Ailee gasped and widened her eyes. "At least greet me."
 
She smiled and ran up to him, giving him a tight hug, which was in expected from everyone who was watching; which was all of EXO, Jewels, their manager and even her father. 
 
"I'm sorry, it's because of me that Suho had to rescue us again," Ailee said in a serious, yet teasing manner. Kris chuckled and hugged Ailee back. 
 
"That doesn't matter, as long as we're still alive," he said and kissed the top of her head. 
 
"Oh my gosh, here we go again," Tao said and turned away. 
 
"Get a room!" Baekhyun shouted at them. 
 
"Ailee's is just around the corner," Kris teased and grabbed her hand when Jewels stopped him. 
 
"Her father's here," she said as he turned to face Ailee's father. He glared at Kris, then softened his look. 
 
"I hope this week goes by quick, so I can take my daughter back with me," he said and left the apartment. They all exchanged looks, then Kris dragged Ailee away. 
 
"YAH! Even if he left, you two still can't be alone in her room!" Jewels shouted. 
 
"It's not the first time. We were alone once when you were asleep," Kris shouted back, making Ailee giggle. He shut her bedroom door and led her to her bed. 
 
"What exactly are you doing?" Ailee asked hesitantly. He released her hand and laid on her bed on his stomach. 
 
"I'm still tired, so I just wanted to sleep with you in the room," he said as she laughed. "I would much prefer if you laid next to me, but you can just watch."
 
After everything that had happened to Ailee, she didn't know if she should trust any guy when they say "lay next me," but with Kris; she knew she could trust him. She got in bed and laid next to Kris as he just stared at her. He stretched his hand out and brushed her hair, then smiled. 
 
"I never noticed how beautiful you look," Kris said and scooted closer to her, pulling her into his embrace. "I never noticed how nice you smelled too."
 
Ailee blushed and snuggled against his chest, then said, "I never noticed how much fat you had."
 
"Yah!" Kris yelled and hugged her tighter for punishment, but it only made her laugh. "I love you Ailee."
 
She stopped laughing and softly smiled. "I love you too, Kris."
 
"It's not Kris, it's oppa," he teased. She giggled and sighed. 
 
"I love you oppa," she said and closed her eyes. He smiled and kissed the top of her head and closed his eyes too, soon falling asleep on this perfect morning.