Chapter 11

EXO's Stylist Niece

Ailee's POV~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApX0I357csg&feature=related Infinite-Amazing

"What should I do first?" I asked myself while walking around to only see kiddie rides. I walked around and started to notice all the families that were there. Kids laughing, parent's holding their child's hand, couples, elderly couples and little princesses roaming around. I smiled to myself and felt my eyes sting with tears. How nice would it be to spend a day here with Soojung unnie, umma and appa?

I deeply exhaled and wiped my eyes before walking off to do something. I first went in the Ariel ride alone and I was actually entertained by it. It was beautiful and it looked so real, that I just couldn't believe my eyes. After the ride I wanted to on the Grizzly River Run, but I saw 12 tall asians so I backed away and went somewhere else. With these guys here, will I be able to go on any ride without bumping into them?

I saw the Silly Symphony swings, so I went to that instead and noticed a blondie that looked really familar to her. Omg, is that...Simon?!

I stood in line waiting while still looking at that blonde, still wondering if it was Simon or not, but then I noticed 4 other guys walking up to him and ruffled his hair. He seemed bothered by it and uncomfortable, but looking at how the boys ruffled his hair was a bit too aggressive; it didn't look playful at all. One of the guys looked at me and smiled. Don't tell me that's Daniel.

The gate opened and the next ones in line headed in to find a seat. I took one and saw all 5 of them now looking at me. It was embarrassing honestly, I didn't want to ride the ride anymore, but it had already begun.

Kris's POV~

"Ahh, I'm soaken wet," I complained to Jewels.

" it up, we didn't bring extra clothes for you," she said and handed me a towel she had brought. We were walking wet when I saw some sort of swing.

"That looks fun, lets go on that," I said and dragged the members with me.

"OMFG! DONALD DUCK!!" Luhan screamed with round eyes. He ran to the duck and literally fangirled.

"Hyung, he can't understand you," I said to Luhan.

"Then translate!" he shouted, like he was going to have a heart attack.

"He's a fan of yours, he wants your autograph," I said in English to the person in the costume. The duck was laughing I think and hugged Luhan, who looked like fainting anytime soon. They were all taking pictures with the duck, so I walked off with our manager to the ride. The people who just rode on it got off and one of them was Ailee.

"She seems to be having fun on her own," I said to myself with a smile, but then a group of boys went up to her which made my heart pound; scared, anxious and mad. "Who are those guys?"

One of them grabbed Ailee's hand and walked off, but I wouldn't let them go any further so I ran up to them, taking her free hand. She looked up at me and gasped.

"Kris," she said as I narrowed my eyes at her then to the boys.

"Who are they? Why he holding your hand?" I asked as she blinked, then glared at me. She shoved my hand away and huffed out a sigh.

"These are my friends from school and what, can we not hold hands?" she asked now annoyed. I couldn't think of anything to say, but something told me he was trouble. I pulled Ailee away from him and dragged her with me, a few feet away from them.

"Stay away from them, they look like trouble," I warned as she scoffed.

"How would you know? They're smart, hot nerds. They wouldn't even hurt a fly if they had to," she said and walked away from me.

"Fine be that way! I didn't come here to take care of you anyways!" I yelled out after her. She turned her head and glared at me before walking with the group of boys. For some reason, I felt guilty and regretful for letting her go. I need to keep my eyes on her.

"Are you not riding the Silly Swing Symphony Swings anymore?" Manager hyung asked as I snapped out of it and walked to the ride.

Ailee's POV~

"Was that Kris from EXO?" Daniel asked as I nodded. "He must pretty protective of you."

"Tch, yeah right. He could care less about me," I said annoyed. "What are you guys doing here anyways?"

"We're on vacation," Youngone said with a sweet smile. "What about you?"

"Same pretty much," I said and we walked around the amusement park.

"Hey, let's go on the Pirates of the Carribean ride!" Jeesu exclaimed, pointing to it. "I call Ailee next to me!!"

He grabbed my arm and pulled me away to the line. We sat in a boat and it was really relaxing. After the ride, we went everywhere else and the boys took turn being my partner. They all pretty much screamed like girls on the rollercoasters, especially Inati and Jeesu. Simon wouldn't let his scream out, he was holding it majority of the time.

"OUU~ we haven't gone in the haunted house yet, let's go~" Inati said and we entered the haunted house. "It's 2 to a seat, who's turn is it to be with Ailee?"

"I think it's Simon's," Daniel as I looked at Simon.

"You don't have to ride with me if you don't want to," I said with a smile as he played it cool and took my hand, leading me to the ride. The moved and I honestly was scared.

"Are you really that scared?" he asked, which shocked me. He didn't look at me, but I knew he was at least glancing here and there. "You can hold onto my hand if you want to."

"No, it's fine," I said and looked at all the things surrounding us when something popped out and made me jump onto Simon. I wasn't on him completely, but I was pressed against him. I was going to move back into my seat, but he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and held me close to him.

"This is almost, just hang on for a little longer," he coolly said and looked at all the things that were floating in the air. I swallowed and scooted closer to him, smelling a sweet scent coming from his clothes. The ride came to and end and he held my hand, escorting me off the ride and we walked out, meeting up with the others.

"That wasn't scary at all," Youngone said rolling his eyes as we all gave him the 'are-you-serious' look.

"We all heard you scream," Daniel said shaking his head. "It probably scared the other people."

Youngone glared at Daniel and we headed to another ride when I saw EXO laughing and having their fun. I smiled and wished I had stuck with them, I mean I don't mind being with Daniel and them, but I was more comfortable with EXO than my schoolmates.

"I'm hungry, let's go get something to eat," Jeesu said while rubbing onto his stomach and so we went to go find something to eat. We went into Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta and ordered out food.

"Let's go on The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror next, then we can relax on It's A Small World ride," Daniel said while slurpping his noodles. I silently ate my pizza when I saw those 12 tall asian boys again. They noticed me and smiled, walking our way.

"Noona, you missed it! We saw all the princesses and they were pretty and Donald duck hyung was amazing!" Tao complained as I giggled. "Luhan though...never bring him close to Donald Duck, he'll get too attached."

"Whatever Tao," Luhan said with a pout and sat down by the table next to ours.

"I bought this mickey ear hat for you," Sehun said and handed it to me.

"Oh, thank you," I said with a smile and played with the string. He smiled back and sat down with the others.

"I never knew they were like this," Daniel spoke, while looking at the boys with an uninterested look.

"What do you mean?" I asked as he shrugged.

"EXO looks so masculine and charsmatic, but seeing them at this childish park and them acting all childish is weird," he said as I furrowed my eyes at him.

"Not all idols are like that. Just because they show a strong image doesn't make them exactly like that," I said with anger rising. "You can't just judge a book by its cover."

Daniel scoffed and continued to eat as the other boys did too. I looked at EXO, who didn't hear anything Daniel said were laughing with each other.

"At least they get along better than you all do," I whispered to myself and continued to eat.

"I agree with you," I heard a voice say. I looked up to see who it was, but it for sure wasn't Daniel. I glanced next to me at Simon as I saw his eyes look at me. He slightly smiled and continued to eat. I thought no one heard me say it, but I guess Simon did.

Suho's POV~

I noticed Ailee and the blonde guy next to her exchange glances here and there, making me wonder about their relationship.

"Hyung, do you want to go on the Tower of Terror with us?" Baekhyun asked me as I shook my head.

"I'm exhausted. I need some rest," I said and continued to watch Ailee and the blonde guy. I felt a pair of eyes watch me, but I couldn't tell who they belonged to until I searched for it and noticed Kris staring. We had eye contact for a bit before he broke it off and looked away, like he was looking at the place.

After eating we went to the Tower of Terror and I saw Ailee in line with those 5 boys again. Baekhyun poked my sides again and asked, "You sure you don't want to go?"

I looked at the building then to Ailee. "You know what, I've changed my mind. I'll go on with you guys."

They cheered and so we got in line, just a few feet away from Ailee and her crew. I was hoping to sit next to her and ironically I did. She looked at me with wide eyes and looked around for her people.

"You look like you don't want to sit with me," I said as she shook her head.

"No it's not that. I was just shocked at how I ended up sitting next to you, that's all," she said and the ride began. It wasn't all that acutally until we reached the top, seeing the whole view of Disneyland. It was beautiful and the thing that took me by surprise was the surprise drop. I screamed lungs out along with Ailee and without realizing it, we were holding onto eachother's hand and cuddling up to one another. Being so close to her made me stop screaming and just focus on holding onto her until the ride was over, which wasn't long. After the ride we went onto It's a Small World ride and sadly I wasn't able to sit next to her; instead Kris did.

Kris's POV~

It was really relaxing to just sit and listen to the sung being sung over and over again, but it was better with Ailee by my side. I noticed she was cold, so I took Lay's sweater, which he lended to me and put it around her body. She looked up at me and smiled, for the first time. We stayed quiet the whole ride, but it wasn't awkward at all; it was nice to be next to her, sitting in silence. The ride had ended and we were heading home, but of course throughout this day, none of our fans left us alone, so Ailee fell behind, not wanting to be near us. We stood by these cars away from the crowd and noticed Ailee in the crowd. I knew she was debating if she should come out and join us, but that would leave a misunderstanding from the fans and she didn't want that, so she stood with the crowd. She took out her cell and was texting someone, then left. I got up from the curve and tried to find her in the crowd, but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Ailee won't be coming back home with us, she took a cab back to the hotel," Jewels said while reading the text out loud. Is she okay? I swear, everytime she's with us, it's like she doesn't want to know us. It hurts.