Chapter 13

EXO's Stylist Niece

Ailee's POV~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD4JFWdE0zA EXOm-Angel/Into Your World

After the concert all the SM artists had a big after party in the hotel, mainly for those who were legal to drink and sadly I wasn't one of them. I was pretty much stuck with Kai, Sehun, Tao, Taemin, Sulli and Krystal in their manager's hotel room. Taemin had the choice to drink with them, but because he's innocent he decided to join us instead and get drunk off of pop.

"How was the concert?" Kai asked as I shrugged.

"It was alright," I replied in a monotone voice.

"Really? That's all you have to say?" he asked as I nodded. "You're really boring, you know."

"I know," I replied with a smile and continued to sip my pop. I could still feel his eyes on me, so I turned to face and glared at him. "What do you want? Did I say something you didn't want to hear?"

He smiled and shook his head. "I was just curious. I saw you out in the crowd of screaming fans and you had your eyes focused on something...or should I say someone?"

I choked on my coke at the last sentence and coughed. "And who would I be focusing on?!"

"I don't know, I'm asking you that," he said, blinking at me. I cleared my thoat and sat staight, shifting in my seat for a bit.

"I wasn't focusing on anyone, I was too drawn into the lights," I said, mentally face-palming myself.

"The lights?" he asked as I nodded. "Who focuses on the lights? You could become blind. Maybe you were looking at someone glowing, referring to the lights."

I sighed and gently smacked his head. "Yah, does it matter what I'm looking at? It doesn't concern you!"

Kai rubbed his head where I had hit him and pouted. "You always get violent when I talk about something like this."

I grinned and pinched his cheeks. "And you always complain when I get violent."

He lightly slapped my hand away from his cheeks and smiled. "You know, you're the first girl I've seen make hyung's heart go crazy."

"Hyung? Which one?" I asked as he shrugged and continued to eat his chips. I narrowed my eyes at him and punched his arm, making him say a girly 'ow.' "Why bring it up if you don't even know. Tch. Well, I'm getting tired, I'm going back to my hotel."

He nodded and went to hang out with Taemin as I went to the elevator, seeing Kris walk my way, staggering. I just looked at him as he looked up to me and smirked. I felt my heart beating again once he smirked. He made his way to me and so I panicked and quickly pressed the up button, but by the time the elevator doors opened, he was already standing next to me. We both entered the elevator and stood there in complete silence. I didn't want any eye contact and stood as far away as I could, only feeling him come closer to me. I stiffened when the door slid opened and I quickly walked out, but then he grabbed my hand.

"Ailee," he said in such a seductive voice. I blinked at him and waited for him to continue. He took something out from his pocket and gave it to me. "I can't seem to see straight. Help open my hotel room for me."

Seriously? If he can't see correctly then how he can he tell it's me and how could've he found his way to the elevator? I took the plastic card and led him to his room. We reached the room and I opened it for him. He stepped in as I walked away, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me in the room, closing it behind him. He pretty much threw me against the door with both his palms at the side of my head, staring down at me with those fierce eyes of his. I stiffened and gulped.

"Ailee, do you know how much you make me go crazy?" he asked as I blinked at him. "Arguing with you makes me go crazy, just seeing you makes me go crazy. It's a bit annoying."

"K-Kris, I need to go," I stuttered and tried to go under him, but he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against the door again.

"It's oppa, not Kris," he said with an evil, yet so y smirk.

"O-oppa?" I question with disbelief. He didn't say anything and leaned closer to me as I moved my head from him. I cleared my throat and spoke, "What makes you think I'll call you, o-oppa?"

His lips were far from mine and whispered, "I know you won't now, but you will one day. Who knows, you might even scream my name."

I gasped and pushed him away, then scoffed. "Uwah, chincha. You're really something!"

He smirked and came closer to me. I backed up, hitting my back against the door again and held onto the door handle, pulling it down, but he was faster and held onto my hand. "Are you going to runaway from me?"

"In this case yes," I said as he chuckled.

"You can't leave empty handed," he said with those eyes of his.

"Yah, don't you dar-" it was too late to say anything. His lips had already landed on mine. This cannot be happening right now...

I tried to break free from the kiss, but he was already holding onto me, tight enough to not let me go anywhere. I had to be honest though, his lips were really soft and warm. He broke the kiss and looked down at me with soft eyes.

"You can runaway now," he softly said, releasing me. I snapped out of it and quickly opened the door, but when I did, Chanyeol and Baekhyun was standing there. Chanyeol was holding the card to get in and it looked like he was just inserting it into the door. We all widened our eyes and so I closed the door in front of them.

"Oh my gosh, what are we going to do?!?!" I panicked as Kris just blankly looked at me. "They won't misunderstand us right? I hope they're not thinking inappropriately."

There was a knock at the door, which made me jump. "Aish, I'm going crazy!"

Kris moved me aside and opened the door and appeared more of them. He placed his hand behind my back and literally pushed me out. "You were going to run away right? Then go."

I frantically nodded and ran to my room, slamming it shut. I stood up against the door and placed my hand over my chest where my heart was beating again. I was breathing heavily, then sighed. I then touched my lips and all I could feel was his lips on mine, making my heart race again.

3rd Person POV~

"Hyung, what did you and Ailee do?" D.O asked with wide eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Kris coolly asked.

"You mean you don't know?!?! You two were alone in the room!!" Tao pretty much screamed. Kris chuckled and went to his bed, flopping onto it.

"So this is how drunk people are. They're clueless," Sehun said, shaking his head. "You could even smell the alcohol."

"Did you and Ailee happen to..." Lay trailed off as Kris gave them all the death glare. "Okay, okay, okay. We'll back off, no need for the glare."

Ailee and Kris hyung, alone in this room? Suho thought while looking at Kris lay on his bed. What exactly happened that made her blush?

"Just leave, I need to sleep and you know what happens when I don't get my sleep," Kris said and they all went out. Suho, being the one who shared a room with him was left behind.

"Hyung, you didn't do anything to her right?" he asked, but Kris was already knocked out. I won't let you lay a hand on her without my consent from now on. She's mine.