Chapter Eight

Infinity

Sungjong POV:

"You never answered my question," Mir said to me as I sat down in my seat for last period.

"Yeah? And what was that?" I asked as I checked my phone. A text from Sungyeol, of course, asking me to save him from his last period.

"Who you liked most: Sungyeol or Myungsoo."

"Is that even a fair question to ask? I mean how do you choose from two good friends?" I asked as I took out my binder.

"I did it. You know who I hang out with right?"

I nodded as I texted Sungyeol back

"Well I had to choose between Thunder and Lee Joon. It was a tough decision but I decided I like Lee Joon more. We are all three still good friends, but Lee Joon and I are closer." He shrugged as he looked towards me. "You're smiling. Which one are you texting?" He asked as he smiled.

"Not telling. So how do I choose?" I asked as leaned back, "Enlighten me."

"Well I hung out with both of them and choose which one I had the most fun with. Oh I also found out what their hobbies were and stuff like that to see which one I had most in common with," He shurgged as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"How did Thunder feel that you decided to choose Lee Joon instead of him?"

"He understood and likes it better now because he is closest to all of us, if that makes sense."

"Yeah."

"By the way happy birthday," Mir said as I looked at him wide eyed, but before I could ask how he found it out the teacher walked in and started the lesson.

 

Myungsoo POV:

It was after-school and I started to walk home when I felt someone hug me from behind. I jumped forward and looked behind me to see Sungjong smiling like an idiot.

"Sungjong, you scared me," I said as he laughed.

"Myungsoo, I heard that you went to an amusement park with Sungyeol," He said, still smiling.

"Yeah it was fun," I said as I smiled towards him and then turned around to walk home.

"Myungsoo!" Sungjong yelled as I turned back around to see him standing there, "I feel like I know nothing about you, do you have any hobbies?"

"I don't have time," I said as I turned back around.

"Come with me, I have something to show you," Sungjong said as he ran infront of me, smiling.

"As I said before, don't have time," I said, trying to get past him but he stopped me.

"It's my birthday Myungsoo," He said as he stuck out his bottom lip in a pout.

I smiled at his cuteness, "Really? I didn't know that. Well... Okay."

Sungjong didn't live far from the school. He only lived a block away, so in no time we were at his house. I sat in Sungjong's room as he sat infront of me.

"Myungsoo, do you know my hobbies?" He asked me while tilting his head.

"I know that you like to sing," I said, noticing that I really didn't know that much about Sungjong.

"Do you like to sing?" He asked me as I shook my head. "Really? Wait, have you ever sang before?" Again, I shook my head. "Well you look like you'd be a good singer."

"Why?" I asked as he shrugged.

"You have good looks. Don't you know all the guys with good looks can sing?" He said.

"That's pretty general don't you think?"

"I want to hear you sing."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"It's my birthday. Sing happy birthday to me."

"Fine. Happy birthd-"

"No, no. I want you to actually sing. I want you to be passionate about it. Here, close your eyes. And then pretend like you are singing in front of the person you've always liked.

I closed my eyes and started singing, "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Sungjong, happy birthday to you."

When I opened my eyes he was smiling wide, "Wow I was right, you have a beautiful voice."

"Yeah," I said as I smiled, "I actually enjoyed that."

"So, who did you sing to?" He asked as he raised his eyebrows.

I shurgged and shook my head as Sungjong smiled towards me. I didn't want to tell him who I saw while I was singing because the person I saw wasn't him. It was the one person who everyday gets on my nerve, yet I can't stop thinking about. It was the one person who taught me how to live, and held my hand the whole way through. It was Sungyeol.

 

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Sorry if it seems it is rushed, I have so much homework to do tonight and it's already 9:15! I'm going to be up so late doing homework... Thank you for reading and I hope it's good...