Chapter Eleven

Infinity

Sungyeol POV:

It was after-school and Myungsoo, Sungjong and I sat around in Sungjong's room. Myungsoo was sitting on the floor with Sungjong's laptop, Sungjong was sprawled across his bed, as I was laying down on the floor with all of Sungjong's yearbooks in front of me.

"Let me get this straight," I said as Myungsoo and Sungjong looked towards me, "Woohyun asked you to have all three of us spy on Sunggyu and Chunji, and to also find out who he is?"

"Basically," Sungjong said as he sighed. "I don't get why Woohyun cares so much. And if he does I don't know why he wouldn't go up to Sunggyu himself and talk to him."

"Maybe because Woohyun doesn't want Sunggyu to see him acting weak," Myungsoo said as Sungjong and I nodded in agreement.

"So what should we do first?" Sungjong asked as we both looked at Myungsoo to direct us.

"Well Sungyeol can go through all of the yearbooks and see how long he has been going to the same school as us. And I can look him up on a social database site, but I don't really know how to use any of them so I may need a little help," Myungsoo said as he ran a hand through his hair.

"I can help," Sungjong said as he hopped off of his bed and towards Myungsoo.

I adverted my attention from them and looked back towards the yearbooks I had infront of me. I opened one from last year and went to the junior section, where we were. I was looking for Chunji when I came across our pictures: Jang Dongwoo first in the 'J's, Kim Myungsoo and Kim Sunggyu in the 'K's, Lee Hoya, me, and Lee Sungjong in the 'L's, and Nam Woohyun on the next page in the 'N's. I smiled as I ran my fingers across our smiling, innocent faces.

"Remember last year when we didn't even know eachother?" I looked towards Myungsoo and Sungjong as I asked the question.

"Yeah," Myungsoo and Sungjong mummbled, looking at eachother and then towards me.

"But we're friends now, and that is all that matters," Myungsoo said as he and Sungjong got back to work.

I looked back towards the yearbook, and after contemplating about our valuable friendship now, and how it was non-existant last year, I went back to my mission: looking for Chunji.

"What's Chunji's last name?" I asked Myungsoo and Sungjong whom were probably on his facebook page.

"Lee," They mummbled in unison, not taking their eyes off of the computer screen.

I went back to the 'L's and looked down the long list of 'Lee's until I came across Chunji, which wasn't too far because his first name started with a C. I saw him: the smart, fresh faced student with light brown hair that I walked past everyday at school and never gave a second thought to. Just like last year with my friends now. I sighed as I looked up the clubs he was in: chess club, choir, and mathletes. He was the third smartest person in the grade, holding a 4.57 GPA like Myungsoo and Sunggyu. I'm pretty sure he was also friends with: Niel, L. Joe, C.A.P, Ricky, and Changjo.

"I have the best idea!" I exclaimed as Myungsoo and Sungjong curiously looked up from the laptop. "Chunji's friends are like us: we are all really good friends, yet we have different hobbies and interests, if that makes sense," I waited until they both nodded until I went along, "We should try to befriend his friends. That's the only way."

"What do you mean by that?" Sungjong asked as he tilted his head.

"Well C.A.P likes to rap, and so does Dongwoo. So we should have them befriend eachother. L. Joe plays soccer with Dongwoo and Woohyun, so that won't be hard. Niel likes to sing, and I know that you like to sing Sungjong, so you should befriend him. I'm not sure about Changjo and Ricky, but we can figure it out." I said as Myungsoo and Sungjong looked unimpressed.

"And how do you think we will do this?" Myungsoo asked as I smirked.

"You're the second smartest person in our grade. You figure it out."

 

Sungjong POV:

It's been almost three hours since we started finding things out about Chunji and all we know is that he is the third smartest person in our grade, who is friends were, his hobbies, and that he is rarely on facebook.

"This Chunji stalking business is going to take a while," I said as I sighed, laying down on the floor next to Myungsoo.

"You're telling me," He said as he pushed the laptop away from us and laid down beside, bored and exhausted.

"Hey, we should have a sleep-over tonight," I said to Myungsoo and Sungyeol as Myungsoo nodded but Sungyeol shook his head.

"Sorry, I can't. I have to babysit my sister tonight and then get up early tomorrow," He said as he rolled his eyes.

"Your parents let you babysit your sister?" I asked jokingly as Sungyeol stuck out his tongue at me, making me laugh.

"No wonder Woohyun asked me to be here also," Myungsoo said as he smiled towards me, "You two would literally get nothing done."

"I think you're right," I said as I smiled back.

"What did you get from Chunji's facebook?" Sungyeol asked as we got up from where he was sitting and walked towards the laptop.

"Nothing really," Myungsoo said as he let out a small yawn, "He rarely updates. But we do know that he is closet to L. Joe. Also we know that he practices singing alot, and he is very smart."

"I didn't even know half of the words he used," I said as Myungsoo smirked.

"You're over exaggerating. It was only a few words," Myungsoo said.

"How could we be doing this for like, three hours and not know anything?" Sungyeol said as he picked up the laptop.

"We got distracted," I said.

"Well, have you guys checked twitter?" He asked as he started typing furiously on my laptop.

"Duh!" I playfully hit Myungsoo, "I knew we forgot to check something! Twitter!"

"Ahh, he has a twitter," Sungyeol said as he flashed us a smile. "Let's see he ate a sandwhich for lunch, and he... oh wait that's my twitter. Chunji's twitter says that last night he studied until eleven at night and that 'hopefully I'm ready for the test tomorrow!'. Wow, what a good student. And he and L. Joe mostly send eachother tweets."

"So L. Joe would know that most about him," I said as I grabbed my phone, "Which means that our key is Woohyun and Dongwoo!"

"Yay, you win the prize," Sungyeol said jokingly as he smiled at me.

"Oh boy! What do I get?" I asked, pretending to be excited.

"A new girl group CD! From Myungsoo!" Sungyeol said as he laughed while Myungsoo glared at him.

"Why me?" Myungsoo asked as he sat up.

"Well you could steal a CD from Woohyun." Sungyeol said as he smiled, "Or just take it as a joke."

"Ah, Okay," Myungsoo said as he laid back down.

All of a sudden Sungyeol's phone let out a beep. He looked at it, probably a text message, and looked at Myungsoo and I, "Well I have to go babysit. Hopefully I don't burn the house down. See you!" And with that Sungyeol got up and walked out.

 

Myungsoo POV:

"So what do you want to do?" Sungjong asked me.

We ate when Sungyeol left an hour ago, and since then we were on Chunji's twitter. Again, we didn't really find anything that we didn't all ready know. I looked at the clock: it was seven.

"Uhm, I don't care. I'm pretty tired, want to watch a movie?" I asked as he nodded.

"Sure, what do you want to watch?" He asked as he walked up to his bookself which held some of his DVDs.

"I don't care," I said as I stood up.

"Let's watch a movie we can easily fall asleep to if you're tired. So that rules out action and horror films. That leaves us with a comedy, or a drama." Sungjong said, looking back at me.

"Drama's are easier to fall asleep to," I said as he nodded, taking a film and leaving the room.

I followed him through his house to his livingroom where i sat on the couch as he put the movie in. Sungjong started the movie, turning the lights off, and came to sit next to me on the couch.

"Myungsoo, have you noticed that Dongwoo and Hoya are becoming closer?" Sungjong asked me as he looked towards me, uninterested in the movie.

"Well they've always been close, I mean ever since they met last year," I said as Sungjong shook his head.

"No I mean in a more romantic way," He said as I thought back to the most recent lunches we've had together where Hoya and Dongwoo were laughing together, and it seemed as if Dongwoo touched Hoya's arm more than usual, and it finally hit me in that moment that Dongwoo and Hoya were more romantic lately.

"Now that you mention it," I said as I fully turned towards Sungjong, also uninterested in the movie, "I have."

"Do you think anyone else in our group is going to be like that?" Sungjong asked as he yawned from the tiring week.

"Well, I think we all thought Woohyun and Sunggyu would. But that hasn't happened." I said as I shrugged.

"What about any of us. You know: you, Sungyeol or I?" He asked as he rested his head on my shoulder.

I felt my heart beat get faster and my breathing get more irregular as I looked at Sungjong whose head was on my shoulder. I realized that I had feelings for Sungjong, but what explains my feeling towards Sungyeol that I had? Was it possible that I liked them both? And if so, how do I choose between them? I took my hand and ran my fingers through Sungjong's hair.

"It's very possible," I said, and we stayed like that for the remainder of the night, falling asleep on the couch side by side.

 

_______________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Wow that was kind of a long chapter... haha! And woah, Myungsoo seems a little indecisive... So will he choose Sungjong, or Sungyeol?? Thank you for reading and I hope you like the story!