Chapter Twenty

Infinity

****Sunggyu POV during Woohyun's speech...****

I noticed that Woohyun was tugging at him jacket. Why was he doing that? He also talked less confident then he usually did. What was wrong with him? I looked around me as everyone looked mesmorized. I looked at my friends as I noticed that Hoya and Dongwoo were holding hands. I smiled, they were so cute. I adverted my attention back to Woohyun as he continued his speech.

"Is it hot in here?" He asked as he took off his jacket.

I just stared in awe. Gosh Woohyun was so cute. 

 "As I was saying, it's going to be a good year and if you have something that you need to talk to me about don't be afraid. I am probably the friendliest person ever," he said as I nodded at that comment.

Before this summer I wouldn't have thought that it was true, but he was extremely nice to me when we first met.

"Well I know that nobody came to hear my stupid and lame speech about the school though." Woohyun took his speech of the podium as he ripped it up infront us all of the teachers and students.

There were gasps and clapping as he recomposed himself. I was speechless, it wasn't like Woohyun to do something like that. He always had a plan. Unless this was part of his plan?

"So where was I?" He asked as he started tugging at his tie.

What was wrong with Woohyun? And I really really wanted to know what his surprize was.

"Ah right, I know you came so you could see the magical surprize that Woohyun has," He said in a mocking tone as some people giggled and laughed softly.

"Before I start though, does anyone else find it strangely hot?" He asked as he some people said yes and no. "It could be because I'm so nervous."

It was killing me! Woohyun was never nervous! What was his surprize?! I saw Woohyun take off his tie and start to unbotton his shirt. I had to admit Woohyun was pretty hot. I was just staring at Woohyun as he smiled back towards the crowd, rolling up his sleeves and leaning forward towards the mic, "And no, the surprize was not to strip infront of the whole school. I actually have something to say, and I really have to say it now because I feel like I'm going to pass out. So you know me as the player, with a different girl for each day of the month. That used to be true. But I've actually fallen for someone, and I've fallen for them hard. So I was shopping with my good friend Dongwoo yesterday and I got rings, one for me and one for you. It has the infinity symbol on it, just like Hoya and Dongwoo's, as I hope that we will be together forever. And no Hyuna it's not you."

The audiorium burst into laughter as Woohyun wore a satisfied smile. My heart stopped as I felt instantley disappointed. Who did Woohyun like? It could be anyone.

"So anyway, I really like and care for this person. We haven't been friends for long, only half a year but he means the world to me." Woohyun said as he took a deep breath, leaning all of his weight on the podium and hanging onto it. What was wrong with him? And who did he like?

"Kim Sunggyu. I love you."

I felt my world freeze. I couldn't move or breath. Woohyun liked me? That couldn't be possible. No it wasn't possilbe. I could never date someone like Woohyun no matter how much I wanted to. He was too perfect. It hurt me to think so, but I liked Woohyun too much to accept his love for me. I would hold him back from his popular reputation. But then I heard a loud clunk. I looked back towards the stage to see Woohyun down on the ground not moving. The next few minutes were a blur to me as I ran out of the auditorium and to the nurse's office with Woohyun and two teachers carrying him. In the nurse's office I sat down in a very uncomfertable plastic chair by the bed that Woohyun was laying in.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked the nurse as she shrugged, looking at her clipboard.

"Nothing major. Just dehydration mixed with the temperature of the stage. Did you know that the stage was more than one hundered degrees? But just the stage. I don't know what was wrong. And probably nerves. But he should wake up soon," She said as she walked away from Woohyun and I. "I have to call his parents."

I looked at Woohyun whom was just lying on the bed unconscience. I looked towards his jacket that a teacher had brought in and realized that something was in it. I put my hand in the jacket pocket and pulled out two rings. The rings were a sterling silver band with the infinity symbol engraved in it. On the back of one it read: Woohyun. And then on the back of the other it read: Sunggyu. I smiled as I put on the one that read Woohyun, so that he could be with me forever.

"Sunggyu?" Woohyun said as he woke up looking around the room and taking in his surroundings. "What happened?"

"You passed out infront of the whole school," I said as he started to laugh. "What?" I asked, irritated.

"I kind of remember. That would've been funny to see."

"Yeah, well you scared the whole school, not to mention me," I said as Woohyun stopped laughing.

"You're right," He put his hand up to his head, "My head hurts."

"No duh. You landed on the stage hard."

"It was oddly hot on the stage."

"It was more than one hundered degrees," I said, clarifying his thoughts.

"Ah, technical mistake," He said as he looked towards me, "And nerves."

"I can't believe you were nervous," I said as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Same," Woohyun said as he smiled, sitting up. "Hey you're wearing the ring!"

"Yeah," I said examining the ring on my hand.

"So is that a yes?" Woohyun asked as he smiled, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes," I said as both Woohyun and I leaned forward and our lips met.

________________________________________

Author's note:

I hope you liked it...? A little rushed haha. Thank you for reading! I NEED to know: Do I have more Myungjong or Myungyeol readers??? Please let me know :)