Chapter Ten

Infinity

Woohyun POV:

I walked down the hallway before school looking for my best friend Sunggyu, or any of my friends for that matter, and avoiding Hyuna and Seohyun my hook-ups for the week. I turned the corner to find myself almost run into Sungjong.

"Oh thank goodness," I said as I wrapped my arms around Sungjong as he looked at me with disgust and complete surprise.

"Woohyun! What are you doing? You're wrinkling my new shirt," He said as he pushed me off and straightened out his shirt as I smoothed out the invisable wrinkles on my shirt.

"Sorry Sungjong, its just I was walking around the school hallways for ten minutes now avoiding Hyuna and Seohyun, and I couldn't find anyone," I said, explaining the reasons for my abnormal actions.

"It's fine," He said as he flashed me a smile, "So you hooked up with Hyuna and Seohyun in the same week?"

"Yeah," I said as I looked around the corner, but no sight of any of the girls. Was I really checking to see if the girls were there or was I really looking for someone else? "They aren't friends right?"

"Don't think so," Sungjong said as he shook his head.

"Good," I leaned against the wall behind me. "Myungsoo told me you guys spent your birthday together," I said as Sungjong looked down, blushing.

"It was nothing," He ran his fingers through his hair as he adverted eye contact from me, "We just hung out."

"The only question I pose, is why weren't all of us there?" I said as I raised an eyebrow.

"Well you guys were all busy with your after-school activities, and Mir, you know him," Sungjong said as I nodded, "Well anyway he asked me which one I like better, out of Myungsoo and Sungyeol, and I had to choose."

"Who did you choose?" I asked as Sungjong looked back towards me.

He shrugged, "Sungyeol and I have to hang out soon. But hanging out with Myungsoo... That was fun." He smiled brightly towards me as something caught my eye.

"Sungjong, come over here," I said as I pulled him around the corner, placing a finger towards my lips motioning him to be quiet.

I looked back around the corner to where Sungjong and I priviously were and not to far away I spotted Sunggyu and Chunji walking and talking together. Chunji must have said something funny because Sunggyu opened his mouth wide as he let out a laugh and his eyes turned small, almost invisible. I used to be one of the only people that could make Sunggyu laugh. And what was he doing with Chunji? All I know about Chunji, is he would be ranked as the third smartest person in our grade, and he hangs out with L. Joe who is on my soccer team.

"Sungjong, since when do Sunggyu and Chunji hang out?" I asked as Sungjong shurgged. "Hey," I said coming up with an idea, "You said you were going to hang out with Sungyeol. Since he is the childish one in the group, and you are the youngest as well as the joker I have a proposition for you."

"What is it?" Sungjong asked, scared.

"Spy on Sunggyu and Chunji. Also find out who Chunji is as a person. But I actually don't trust you two to be alone. You should have Myungsoo go with you," I said as I looked back around the corner to see Chunji placing a hand on Sunggyu's arm as he was telling him something.

"Couldn't you just ask Sunggyu?" Sungjong asked.

"No. This is more fun," I said as Sungjong voiced his agreement. It was also more secretive, and Sunggyu wouldn't know a thing.

 

 

Sunggyu POV:

I sat in science, taking notes when Chunji's words replayed in my head:

"Of course you'd say that. You like him."

"Duh, he's my best friend."

"You know that's not what I meant."

I don't know if I was stupid and clueless, or if what Chunji said really made no sense. Because to me it didn't. I had just sat infront of him with my head tilted in confusion until he told me to forget it.

"Okay, well notes are done. Have a weekend," And with that the teacher smiled at us and left us to do our homework for the night.

I looked up towards the clock and saw that there were five minutes until class ended. I sighed as I leaned back in my chair. I usually liked science, but today I didn't want to do it. I actually didn't want to do anything today.

"Psst, Sunggyu," Chunji whispered from beside me.

I looked around to see if anyone was listening but they weren't. "Yes?"

"I don't want to work," Chunji said as he smiled towards me.

I smiled back. After he came over to work on the science project together, we actually became friends. I know that Woohyun is and forever will be my best friend, but he wasn't in any of my classes.

"Neither do I," I said as Chunji nodded.

"Have lunch with me today," He suggested as I looked back at the clock. Three more minutes.

"You should eat with my friends and I," I said as he sighed.

"I don't like Woohyun," He said as I nodded.

"Well, once you get to know him, he is an amazing person, as I priviously stated." I said as I smiled, "If I have lunch with you today, you will have lunch with Woohyun and I. None of my other friends, just Woohyun and I, so you can see that he is everything. Seriously, I don't think there is anything he cannot do."

Chunji looked at me and smiled, "Deal."