Chapter Twenty-Seven

Infinity

Sungjong POV:

"Okay, tell me everything," Mir said as he leaned against my locker.

"Now I really know you're stalking me," I said as he smirked.

"Whats the four-one-one?"

"Uhm... Myungsoo and Sungyeol are dating now." I said as he frowned.

"Seriously? I thought you'd be with at least one of them."

I shrugged, "I'm not really looking for a relationship now. Especially since after high-school I have to focus on my career."

Mir nodded, "When you're famous will you remember me?"

I looked at him quizzically, "Yeah, whatever. Who could forget someone as annoying as you?"

He laughed which made me smile, "So how do you expect to make it as a preformer?"

I shrugged, "I'll cross that bridge when I get there."

Mir nodded, "I agree, but I think you need to start thinking about it now."

 

Sungyeol POV:

"No." I said sternly as Myungsoo was basically on his knees begging me.

"Please Sungyeol! I can't do it without you," He said as he flashed me a cute smile.

I rolled my eyes, "Myungsoo I don't want to be in your little group."

"Not even if it would be saving my life?" He asked as he widened his eyes.

"You're not going to die," I said. He was being so dramatic.

"Sungyeol you don't get it: It's Hoya and Dongwoo, and Sungjong and I. The two love birds and the girl dancer."

"And you want to add a childish one into the mix?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as he shrugged.

"You'd be with me, we can balance eachother out!"

"Whatever."

Myungsoo clung onto my arm, "At least tell me you'll think about it."

"All right," I said as I pushed him off of me, "I'll think about it."

 

Myungsoo POV:

I wasn't feeling very well. I had a headache, I barely slept this weekend thanks to Dongwoo and Sungjong, and I had a mental breakdown during lunch begging Sungyeol to join our group. Not my best day. I sighed as I sunk low in my seat so I could possibly get away with sleeping in class when Sungjong tapped on my shoulder.

"Myungsoo, how are we going to make it as preformers? What's our plan?" He asked me as I rested my head on my desk.

"I don't know," I said as I shrugged.

"Well we need to have a plan or else it won't work."

"We'll figure it out later," I mummbled.

"I could talk to my parents..." Sungjong said as he stopped tapping me.

"You do that."

"I heard you asked Sungyeol to be in our group."

I nodded.

"Why?" Sungjong asked as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Because he should have the oppurtunity to do what he wants."

"Ah, I thought it was because you didn't like me," Sungjong said as he laughed.

"Sungjong?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm trying to sleep."

___________________________________________

Author's note: As you can tell this fanfiction is going to be done SUPER soon! Thank you for reading and subscribing and commenting! It means the world! :)