Chapter Three

Infinity

Dongwoo POV:

 "Run, run, run!" Woohyun was yelling as our soccer team was running laps around the field to get ready for our soccer season. "Don't stop now, we still have six more laps to go!"

We were panting and sweating under the sun's heat. The temperature had gone up and it had now reached eighty-eight degrees. I ran up to Woohyun whom was at the front of the line and started running in pace with him.

"Woohyun, can we have a break? We have already run ten laps," I said as I looked at all of the team members whom looked like they were going to pass out if they had to run anymore.

"Dongwoo, even though you are my best friend I cannot let you or any of the other members have a break. Did you even wonder why we have never lost a game during our years on this team?" Woohyun looked at me while we were running as he talked.

"I would say it's because we are awesome, but I have a feeling you are going to say it has to do with running," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Yep, well... both," He smiled at me and then started focusing on his running again as I fell out of rhythm from him and decided to run with the person behind him: L. Joe.

"Are you tired?" L. Joe asked me as we ran down the field.

"Of course not," I said as I looked towards the blechers and saw Hoya. I had asked him to come to our soccer practice because he was curious to what we did, and because he needed a ride home. But then I saw him talking to Krystal, my ex-girlfriend. What was she doing here and why was she talking to Hoya? Oh well, it didn't matter to me.

"Okay, because I want to be nice how about we only run three more laps, take a break, and then run the last three?" Woohyun asked, turning around to talk to us as he ran backwards.

"Thank god!" L. Joe muttered under his breath as the rest of the soccer team praised Woohyun's decision.

Hoya POV:

"Practice has finally ended?" I asked Dongwoo as he walked towards me, sweating and tired.

"I thought it never would," He said as he laughed.

I smiled, I loved Dongwoo's laugh.

"Hey," Woohyun said as he walked by us, "Wow that was a very exhausting practice," He said as he looked from Dongwoo to me and back.

"Want to hang out?" Dongwoo asked Woohyun but he shook his head.

"I have to go to a student council meeting," He rolled his eyes and smiled. "See you guys!" And with that Woohyun walked off and towards the locker rooms.

"Want to hang out?" Dongwoo asked me as we started walking towards the parking lot.

"I can't. I'm busy," I said as I bit my lip, looking down at the ground as we walked.

"With what?" Dongwoo asked as he looked at me.

I hadn't told anyone that I dance. After I told my parents that I wanted to be a preformer and my dad didn't support it, I decided to dance in secret. But I also felt like I could trust Dongwoo, even though we haven't been friends for long, I've had an attraction towards him. "Uhm... I am a dancer," I said as I held my breath, wondering what he was going to say.

"That is so cool," He said as he smiled towards me, "How long have you been dancing?"

I looked at him and smiled, "About twelve years."

"And your just telling me this now?" He asked jokingly as we reached his car. He put his soccer stuff in the back and then unlocked the car. "You have to show me your dancing skills sometime," He said as he started the car and started to back out.

"Sure, uhm.. Dongwoo?" I asked as I looked at him, biting my bottom lip. I took in his dyed blonde hair, his workout clothes, his laugh, and his support towards me. I thought about all of the times we spent together, and all of the good memories even though we haven't been friends for long. I also took in the first time I met him, on the beach in June.

"Yes?" He asked, looking at me as he switched from reverse to drive.

"I think I am in love  with you."