Chapter Twenty-Two

Infinity

Dongwoo POV:

"Dongwoo wake up," Woohyun said as he pushed my head off of my desk.

"Ow," I said as I rubbed my head, "What?"

We were sitting in English class and it was extremely boring, but Woohyun kept tapping me.

"Gosh I'm awake what is it?" I asked with an irritated tone as Woohyun shrugged.

"I don't know, the teacher said that she had something to ask all of us."

I looked up to see our teacher writing something on the board. The board read: What will you be doing after high-school? Oh great. Another one of those questions. Most of my teachers have been asking their classes the same thing, but I didn't see what the big deal was. We still had half a year left.

"Okay class, I'm going to go around the whole class and each one of you have to answer," She said as she turned her back onto the board.

"Oh great," I muttered towards Woohyun. "By the way how are you and Sunggyu?"

"Good," Woohyun said as he flashed me a smile. "Actually great! You and Hoya?"

"Amazing," I said while returning Woohyun's smile, "Except he's convinced that I'm cheating on him with L. Joe."

Woohyun shrugged, "I don't think so anymore. He confronted me... He can punch hard."

"What?" I asked wondering if I heard Woohyun right.

"Well in order to save Myungsoo's and your I told Hoya that it was my idea for you to pursue romantic relations with L. Joe for my purposes even though I knew that you and Hoya liked eachother and were possible in a relationship at the time. And then he punched me," Woohyun said as he motioned towards a bruise on the side of his face.

"I thought that was from you hitting that stage when you fell," I said while examining the bruise.

"It was from both. But I let him, and he said he's forgiven me now," Woohyun said as he flashed me a smile.

"Nam Woohyun," the teacher said as he adverted his attention from me to her.

"What?"

"Please answer the question on the board," She said as he read the board.

"Ah, I'll go to law school and then work at my dad's law firm."

"Very nice and what I would expect," The teacher said as she nodded, "By the way, impressive speech Woohyun. You always seem to surprise us."

"Thank you," He said as she smiled.

"Jang Dongwoo what is your answer?" She said moving onto you.

I shrugged, "I don't know."

"You should have an answer. Do you have an interests or hobbies?" She asked.

"Uhm... As you know I play soccer but that's about it."

"Liar," Thunder said as everybody adverted their attention to him, "You are an amazing rapper."

"Oh right I can rap. But let's be realistic." I said to Thunder.

"You need to realize your full potential."

 

Hoya POV:

Dongwoo and I walked down the street hand in hand.

"Hoya, can I ask you a question?" Dongwoo said as I looked towards him.

"Sure. Ask away."

"Why did you punch Woohyun?" He asked as he bit his lip.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said as I looked away from him.

I wasn't usually violent, so I didn't want him to see me as a violent type of person. Plus Woohyun was a good friend, and I didn't want him to be seen as inferior.

Dongwoo just shrugged, "So uh.. Do you know what you want to do when you graduate high-school?"

"I know what I want to do, but it's unrealistic from what I'm probably actually going to do."

"You know what I think you should do? Dance." I said as Hoya smiled towards me.

"Really?"

"Of course! You have super good skills!" I said as he shook his head.

"I can't my dad won't allow it. I already asked him."

"Hey Hoya," Dongwoo said as he stopped walking which made me stop walking. "Don't worry about what your dad thinks. I mean you're going to move out of the house anyways so why care?"

"But Dongwoo I don't even know if I can make it as a preformer."

"I am supporting you, and I know all of our friends are. Hell, I'm pretty sure Sungjong wants to be a singer."

"What are you going to do?" I asked as Dongwoo started walking again.

He shrugged, "You know what? I think I'm going to work on my rapping."

"I love you Dongwoo," I said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you, too, Hoya."

_________________________________________

Author's note:

Thank you for reading! The MAMA awards are coming up so don't forget to vote http://mama.interest.me/visite?s=1351186687515 (If you have an Mnet account just sign in, if you don't it takes like one minutes to make one.) Thanks I have some answers about Myungyeol vs. Myungjong!