Chapter Twenty-Four

Infinity

Sungjong POV:

"Today is the day," Mir said to me in the middle of the hallway.

"Oh so now you're stalking me?" I asked as he laughed, shaking his head.

"It's been a week! I am just so excited to see who actually choses who!"

I rolled my eyes, "You need to get a life Mir."

He touched his chest as he smiled, "I know you say that out of love."

"Of course," I said in a sarcastic tone as I walked away from him.

"Wait!" Mir yelled as he chased after me.

"What?" I asked in an irritated tone.

"Well.. Nevermind," He said as he smiled shyly. "See you in sixth period."

"Whatever," I said as I rolled my eyes and turned my back on him, walking away.

 

Sungyeol POV:

I paced around my room after-school. Sungjong and I were supposed to go to Myungsoo's in an hour. Even though I knew that the decision lied with Myungsoo, I felt as if I needed to rethink who I liked. I mentally listed my pro's and con's for each Sungjong and Myungsoo. Gosh I felt so organized like Woohyun or Myungsoo. I smiled thinking about the day we had at the amusement park. Then I also smiled thinking about all of the times Sungjong had danced to girl group songs just to make me laugh. I knew who I was going to choose.

 

Myungsoo POV:

"Okay so it's been a week and we have found out who we all like, right?" I asked as Sungjong and Sungyeol nodded.

"How should we do this?" Sungjong asked, "Just call out the name?"

I shrugged, "I guess that's the best plan."

"At the same time?" Sungyeol asked.

I smirked, "Of course not."

"I vote Myungsoo," Sungjong said as he touched his nose, followed by Sungyeol quickly touching his nose.

I rolled my eyes, "Okay. So uhm I like you both and.."

"Just spit it out," Sungjong said impatiently.

"I choose Sungyeol."