Final

Infinity

Sunggyu POV:

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Woohyun asked as I held onto his hand.

I nodded. I had decided to tell my mom that I wanted to be a singer because she wanted to know what I wanted to do when I grew up. I straightened my posture. I had to remind myself that after this Woohyun said he had a surprise for me.

"Let's go," I said as I walked into the kitchen with Woohyun by my side. "Mom."

"Yes Sunggyu? Oh hello Woohyun," She said as she was washing the dishes.

"Well remember how you wanted to know what I wanted to be when I grew up?" I said as she nodded.

"Have you decided?"

"Yes," I said as she smiled towards me.

"Mom I want to be a singer." I said as she came up to me and hugged me.

"I know Sunggyu."

"Wait you do?" I asked as she nodded.

"Sunggyu, I knew that all of those songs you "played on your Ipod" were actually songs that you sang. You have a beautiful voice and I think you need to show it off."

"Thank you mom," I said as I hugged her back, "What about dad?"

"Don't worry about him right now. Now you and Woohyun go have fun," She said as she flashed me a smile, then turned back to her dishes.

 

Woohyun POV:

"Please Woohyun," Sunggyu muttered, "Just take your hands off of my eyes."

"No," I said as I walked behind Sunggyu, "This place is a surprise."

"When can I look?" Sunggyu asked as I smiled.

"Now," I said as I took my hands from his eyes.

Sunggyu looked infront of him and saw Myungsoo and Sungyeol, Sungjong, and Dongwoo and Hoya infront of him. But that's not what the surprise was. The surprise was that we were on a beach. The same exact beach were we actually met eachother and became friends.

"Woohyun," He said as he looked around, "It's beautiful. But if you don't mind me asking, what's everybody else doing here?"

I smiled, "There is one more surprise and it's for everybody."

"What is it?" Sungjong asked impatiently.

"Well remember that video I took of us practicing? I lied about my intentions with it. I sent it in to some of my dad's collegues knowing they had connections, and it got placed in the hands of Woollim entertainment. They loved it and want us to debut in the summer." I said as everybody cheered.

"What will our name be?" Sunggyu asked as I looked around me. I looked at the ring on my ringer which held the infinity symbol: forever friends, forever love, forever succsess.

"Infinite."

___________________________________________

Author's note: Fastest chapter ever! Sorry.. I'm really tired and need to go to bed but thank you so much for reading Infinity :) Thank you for everyone who subscribed and commented and just read it!

Poll for my next fanfiction!!! https://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/32906

My other fanfiction Fiction which is Woogyu: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/298618/fiction-beast-infinite-mblaq-teentop-woogyu

Vote for the MAMA awards! http://mama.interest.me/visite?s=1351186687515

Thank you again! I love you all :) Thanks for supporting my first fanfiction!