Chapter Eighteen

Infinity

Dongwoo POV:

I was laying down on my back in Woohyun's room, exhausted from the week. Good thing tomorrow was Friday. I was at Woohyun's house so I could approve of the outfit he was wearing tomorrow for his speech. It's not like this was his first time doing this, but he did have something special planned for tomorrow... But he has a better fashion sense then me so what was I really doing there?

"How does this look?" Woohyun asked me as he walked out of his bathroom wearing nice tan khakis, a white botton up shirt and a blue tie.

"What are you wearing?" I asked as he looked down at his outfit.

"You're right," He said as he walked back into his bathroom, "I should go with a green tie... right? But like a dark dark green," He yelled back at me as I rolled my eyes.

"Sure," I said as he walked back out with the green tie and then a dress jacket on. "You look like your dad."

"Thanks," He said as he smiled towards me, then checked himself out in his full size mirror.

"By the way," I said as I sat up, "How was your lunch with Sunggyu and Chunji?"

Woohyun smirked as he shook his head, "Horrible."

"Why?" I asked as he shrugged.

"Where to start? Uhm.. So I find out that Chunji and I have hooked up before. Then Chunji says that Sunggyu and I liked eachother while Sunggyu says no we are just friends."

"Man that ," I said as I got up and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"It is what it is," He said seriously as he looked at himself in the mirror, smoothing the wrinkles out of his shirt. "Thanks for helping me Dongwoo."

"You're welcome," I said as I picked up my backpack, "I have to go now though."

"Why?"

"I am getting rings for Hoya and I," I said as I smiled, "I don't even think that he thinks that I actually do love him."

"Can I come?" Woohyun asked as he adverted his attention from himself and to me. "I want rings for me and my future lover."

"Sure," I said as I shrugged, "But you're going to have to change."

 

Hoya POV:

"Where are we going?"  I asked as I sighed, leaning back into my seat in Dongwoo's car.

"My favorite place in the world," Dongwoo said, but I wasn't sure if he was kidding or not.

I just rolled my eyes as I looked back out the window, "So what's going on between you and L. Joe?" Crap. I didn't mean to say that, it just came out. I looked back at Dongwoo and it seemed as if he didn't hear the question.

Sadly I was proved wrong when he looked towards me, sighing, "Seriously Hoya? This again? We are just friends. If you haven't noticed we happen to be on the same soccer team."

"You've been on the same soccer team for years yet you guys are just becoming friends now?" I asked, unconvinced.

"You and I have been going to the same school since elementary school but we are just now getting to know eachother." He said blatantly pointing out the truth. 

That shut me up as I looked out the window. I just heard the voice of L. Joe in my head though "No I wouldn't date Dongwoo. I'd be too afraid that he'd cheat on me." and "he wants to hang out! With me!"

"Sorry Dongwoo," I said as I looked towards him, "I just heard L. Joe talk to Changjo and.. I'm sorry."

"I had to pursue a friendship with L. Joe for Woohyun. I'm not cheating on you Hoya. Even though I haven't been the most committed person romantically in the past, you can trust me now." He said as he refused to meet my eyes.

The words rung a bell in my head because they sounded familiar, but I didn't know where I had heard them before. I looked back outside and noticed the place where we were. It was the cliffside where Dongwoo asked me to be his boyfriend. My heart skipped a beat as the car stopped. I got out at the same time Dongwoo did as we both stood on the side of the cliff, watching the sun go down. The sky was a beautiful purple as Dongwoo turned to me.

"Hoya, I know we haven't been together for a while. Only like a week or something," He said as he laughed to himself, "But I want us to be together forever."

"We will," I said as I nodded.

"I have this for you," He said as he placed something in my hand.

It was a ring, and Dongwoo had the same one on his hand. I haven't noticed it until just now that he was wearing it. I looked back at the one in my palm and ran my finger over the sterling silver exterior when my finger met something that was engraved. I turned the ring over so that it was showing the front and what was staring back at me was the infinity symbol. A symbol that we will be together forever. A symbol that our love will never die.

 

__________________________________________________

Author's note:

Aww cute :). Next chapter we get to find out what Woohyun's surprize is! I'm super duper excited for that! I hope you liked this chapter, and thank you for reading!

Before I forget, because I have the past two days, I started a new fanfiction! If you want to check it out the link is below, if you've already checked it out then thank you and you can ignore the link :)

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/298618/fiction-beast-infinite-mblaq-teentop-woogyu