Chapter Sixteen

Infinity

Woohyun POV:

Today was the day: It was the day that I was going to have lunch with Sunggyu and Chunji. I had woken up extra early to make sure that I looked good, but I didn't want to over do it. I looked at my watch and saw that lunch was in three minutes. Three more minutes of statistics. I sighed as I leaned back further into my seat. This was going to be an interesting lunch.

"You okay?" Sungyeol asked me, noticing my disappointment.

"I'm fine," I said as I smiled. "How are your relationship problems going?"

"Uhm... still going," He said as he let out a small laugh. "You probably don't want advice from me, but if you do like Sunggyu you should tell him how you feel before he decides he likes someone else."

I raised an eyebrow in confusion, "What do you mean before he decides he likes someone else? Are you suggesting that Sunggyu likes me?"

"Ding ding ding! And the winner going to Woohyun." Sungyeol said jokingly as he rolled his eyes. "You know, for being student body president you are pretty stupid."

"A little bit," I said as I smiled towards him and the bell rang. "Well lunch with Sunggyu and Chunji. Yay."

"You'll do fine," Sungyeol said as he turned his back on me and walked away.

Okay. I am Nam Woohyun: student body president, captain of the soccer team, and if I went up and asked anyone out they would say yes. I can do this. It's just a small lunch between friends. I took a deep breath as I walked out of my classroom and saw Sunggyu and Chunji walking towards me.

"Woohyun!" Sunggyu said as he smiled towards me. "I'm excited to have lunch today with us and Chunj!"

"He really is," Chunji said as he shyly looked up towards me, "He couldn't stop talking about it and you all of last period."

Sunggyu's face turned red as he looked towards his feet, making me smile.

"I feel honored," I said jokingly as I smiled towards Sunggyu, but he only turned redder.

Maybe he does like me....?

"Let's go eat outside on the east lawn," Chunji said as we all nodded, following him and Sunggyu.

Today was the day I was going to tell Sunggyu that I liked him. I could do this: Dongwoo and Sungyeol think so! We got to the east lawn and sat down on the grass. Chunji looked from Sunggyu to me and back. Does Chunji know that I like Sunggyu?

"So Woohyun, you and Chunji should get to know eachother better," Sunggyu suggested as I nodded.

"We already know eachother," Chunji said as he smiled towards me.

"Uhm... we do?" I asked. I didn't mean to sound rude, but I hardly knew anything about him... No thanks to my spys.

"Yeah Woohyun. I'm Lee Chanhee from summer camp." He said as he smiled towards me.

"Holy ," I said as I looked at him and then towards a very surprized Sunggyu. I couldn't believe that I didn't remember or recognize him from two years ago. I've hooked up with Chunji before.

 

Sunggyu POV:

Woohyun and Chunji have history together? And Chunji was never going to tell me? I should've seen this coming... Chunji isn't friends with Hyuna. That was his own rage towards Woohyun whom had forgotten about him. I looked from Woohyun, who was raising one eyebrow in confusion, towards Chunji who had a very amused facial expression. He was enjoying this. I shook my head. I liked Chunji, not romantically, but he was my friends... Friends didn't do that right? But now that I look at Chunji all I see is a cloud of jealousy fill my vision. Why was I jealous of Chunji? I looked towards Woohyun who looked confused... He looks so cute when he's confused.

"You have nothing to say to that huh?" Chunji said as he smirked.

Woohyun just shook his head and looked at me as we both exchanged confused glances with eachother. Chunji must have noticed because he laughed.

"Sunggyu and Woohyun, you guys totally like eachother."

Woohyun just bit his bottom lip as he adverted eyecontact with anyone, looking back towards the school. Did Woohyun like me? No that was impossible. He was Nam Woohyun! He could have anyone he wanted.

"I don't- I," I said while tripping over my own words, "We're best friends." I said sternly as Woohyun gave me a sad smile.

Chunji rolled his eyes as he stood up, "Sunggyu can I talk to you? Alone?"

I just nodded as I stood up, exchanging looks with Woohyun again until I turned my back on him and walked away, leaving with Chunji.

"Yes?" I asked Chunji when we were finally out of Woohyun's vision.

"Sunggyu, I'm sorry for not telling you about me and Woohyun. It was nothing, I was making a big deal out of it. I wanted revenge on Woohyun, but now that we have become friends I decided not to. Plus I like someone else," He said as he shrugged. "But that doesn't matter now. I know you like Woohyun."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said as I looked away from Chunji.

"See! You can't even look at me and saw you don't like him."

"Fine," I looked at Chunji. "I don't like Woohyun."

"You are a horrible liar," Chunji said as he smiled.

"Well who do you like?" I asked him.

"My best friend L. Joe. I love his smile, and how whenever I want to hang out with someone he is the first person that comes to my mind. Whenever I sing I pretend like I'm singing to him... I just like him. I know, you know?" Chunji asked as he tilted his head.

I just nodded speechless because I realized that at that moment: I was in love with Nam Woohyun.

 

_______________________________________________

Author's note:

Finally Sunggyu! Haha :). B.A.P just came out with their new song Stop It... It's pretty good so check it out if you feel like it! I hope everyone likes this story so far! Thank you for reading :)