Chapter Twenty-Six

Infinity

Sunggyu POV:

It was four in the afternoon and Woohyun was going to come over in an hour to sing a duet with me. All I had to do is chose the best song. I looked through my Ipod and noticed that I didn't really have any duet songs. I actually didn't see a song that I was dying to sing with him because if it was with Woohyun I would sing any song. I paced around my room humming to myself. What if Woohyun doesn't want to be a singer with me? And what if my parents find out and critisize me? I stopped pacing and sat down on my bed staring at the time on my Ipod. Woohyun should be here now in thirty minutes.

"Sunggyu, I know that Woohyun is coming over soon, but can I ask you something?" My mom asked me as she knocked on my bedroom door.

"Come in," I said as I laid down on my bed.

"I know that you have been hearing this at school, but what do you want to be after high school? It's only a short time away."

"Mom, I am so tired of that question," I said as I sighed.

"Well you're dad says that he can get you into one of the top universities. Unless you want to do something else," My mom said while raising an eyebrow.

I shook my head as the doorbell rang, "Mom, I'm sorry, but Woohyun's here."

She nodded her head as she left my room, "I want to hear an answer from you in the very near future Sunggyu."

I rolled my eyes as I walked out of my room after her, and down the stairs to the front door. I opened the door wide to see Woohyun standing there while holding out a single rose.

"I saw this on my way over," He said as he examined the flower, "it reminded me of you."

"Thank you," I said as I took the rose. "Ready?"

"Of course," Woohyun said as he walked into my house, closing the door behind him.

 

Woohyun POV:

I sat down on the floor in Sunggyu's room as he went through his Ipod for a song.

"Find a song yet?" I asked as I sighed.

"Nope. Same answer as the past one hundered times you've asked me." He said as he kept going through his Ipod.

"Just randomly pick one," I said as he looked up from his Ipod.

"Now that's an idea."

"Do I sense a hint of sarcasm?" I asked as I smiled towards him.

He smiled down at his Ipod, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Give me this," I said as I took the Ipod from his and clicked shuffle. "Look a song is playing and we will sing it."

"Woohyun! It's Se7en When I can't sing. One: it's a one person song. And Two: Do you even know it?" Sunggyu asked me as he smirked.

"One: You can turn any song into a duet, and two: of course. I don't live under a rock." I said and then I begun singing the song.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes as he smiled towards me.

"I'll let you sing the chorus after this verse," I said in the middle of my singing.

Sunggyu nodded and at the chorus he took over, singing at his hearts content. I smiled because Sunggyu really did have a beautiful voice. After the chours I sung again, Sunggyu joining me every now and then. We were in Sunggyu's room, staring at eachother, and singing not only at, but with eachother. When the song ended we smiled at eachother.

"You have a beautiful voice," I said to Sunggyu who blushed.

"Thanks, so do you. Very powerful."

"I actually liked it. So yes Sunggyu."

"Yes to what?"

"I'll be in a duo group with you."