Chapter Twenty-Five

Infinity

Dongwoo POV:

I paced my bedroom while holding my cell phone, debating whether or not I sould call Sungjong. I had realized that I truely do enjoy rapping, but did I really want to talk to Sungjong about it? I mean he was the only one in our group with a plan, and his parents supported him. Ah what the hell. I dialed his number on my phone and pressed call. While the phone was ringing I was about to hang up when I heard his voice.

"Dongwoo?" He asked, sounding tired.

"Oh hey Sungjong," I said, trying to sound casual.

"Dongwoo, what's wrong with you? It's two in the morning."

I looked at my clock and saw that it was two thirty. I had been pacing for hours.

"Uhm yeah... I wanted to ask you something," I said as I bit my lip.

"Go ahead," Sungjong said.

"Well I decided that I like rapping, and Hoya likes dancing, and you happen to like singing," I said while noticing that I was babbling and I needed to get to the point so that he wouldn't fall asleep on me. "Well I mean that we all like preforming and I need help."

"With what exactly?" Sungjong asked. "And for the record Myungsoo also likes singing."

"Woah, I mean like... Would I be a rapper when I grow up?" I asked as Sungjong yawned on the other line.

"We can get together sometime, all of us. We can discuss forming a group or something."

"Okay thanks. Good night Sungjong." I said as he yawned again.

"Good night Dongwoo." And with that there was a click on the other line.

 

Hoya POV:

"Oh. Sure you guys can come over," I said as Sungjong, Myungsoo, and Dongwoo poured into my house.
"Thanks," Dongwoo said while giving me a quick kiss when he walked by me.

"It's only seven in the morning. I wasn't sleeping or anything," I said as Dongwoo looked at a clock.

"Really? It's that early? Sorry Hoya I didn't sleep all night."

"Well let's go into my room," I said while leading them into my room."Now what are you guys doing here at seven in the morning?"

They looked at eachother shrugging as I sighed, "Please tell me there is a reason you are here so early."

"Oh right," Dongwoo said, "We should form a group."

"A group?" I asked as they all nodded with cheesy grins except Myungsoo. "Myungsoo doesn't look like he wants to form a group."

"He's actually still sleeping basically," Sungjong said while exaimining Myungsoo, "We dragged him out of bed."

"So what kind of group?" I asked as I sat down on my bed.

"A prefomance group. Like a boy band!" Dongwoo exclaimed.

"Shhh!" I said while placing a finger to my lips, "Don't let my parents hear."

"Whatever," Dongwoo said as he rolled his eyes, "Don't worry about them. We support you. So are you in?"

I smiled, "Yes. I'm in."