Chapter Twenty-Three

Infinity

Sunggyu POV:

Myungsoo and I sat down in AP Calculus, our first class of the day.

"I heard the teacher is going to ask us what we want to do when we grow up. Woohyun and Dongwoo told me that their English teacher asked them yesterday," Myungsoo said as he took out his notes.

"Great," I said as I sunk lower into my seat.

I didn't want to tell the whole class that I wanted to be a singer. Maybe I'll just say that I'll work for a big coorperation like everyone thinks I will say. Yeah that's what I'll say. I'm pretty sure that's what Myungsoo is going to say.

"So," I said while changing the conversation, "When are you going to tell a certain someone that you like them?"

Myungsoo smiled at me, "Tomorrow."

"Why wait so long?" I asked as Myungsoo shrugged.

"The week where were aren't supposed to hang out ends then I think..."

"Ah I think that would be horrible to go through," I told Myungsoo as he nodded in agreement.

The bell rang as the rest of the students filled the room. Our teacher walked in late as usual.

"As most of you know, I'll be asking you what you will be doing after-school. If you've done this in another class then that ," She said as she wrote on the board.

She turned around and scanned the class.

"Let's start with the smartest people, yes?" She said as everybody nodded.

"Myungsoo and Sunggyu, when you grow up what do you want to be?" She asked as the whole class stared at us.

I had in my head to be in a coorperation, but what I said was completely different.

"A singer," Myungsoo and I said at the same time.

 

Woohyun POV:

I didn't think that my speech last week would rise such commotion. People have been coming up to me everyday since asking me why I decided to let go of my "player past", whatever that is, and to ask me if I was okay because I passed out. I was perfectly fine, but the bruise on the side of my face didn't help. No thanks to falling and Hoya, but I did deserve it.

"Woohyun?" Sunggyu said my name in a questioning tone as I was at my locker.

"Yes?" I said while I put my text books in my backpack.

"What do you see yourself doing after this? High school..."

"Law school."

"Really? Oh right, your father's law firm."

"What about you?" I asked him as I raised an eyebrow.

"A singer," He said as he shyly smiled.

"Really? Wow," I said as I closed my locker, "I actually don't have a bad voice myself."

"We should be a duo group!" Sunggyu said as he jumped up and down, excited.

"How is that going to fit in with my schooling?" I asked as we walked out of the school together.

"Uhm.. Well what I meant is that is what you could be. We could be in a group together!"

I just rolled my eyes, "You're dreaming Sunggyu."

"That's what my parents will say," He said sadly as he stopped walking.

I felt bad for Sunggyu so I put my arm around him, "Okay, what do you want me to do?"

"Sing a duet with me. Just one and tell me then if you want to be a singer or not," Sunggyu said.

"Okay, but I'm not making any promises that I'll actually want to be a singer," I said as we continued walking.

"I have one more question for you Woohyun."

"Okay, what?" I said as I smiled. Sunggyu was so cute when he was curious.

"Why do you want to be a lawyer?"

That question stumped me. I had only one answer that made sense:

"Because my dad wants me to."

________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Really really rushed! Sorry ...But thank you for reading!!!!!